BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: Ultra Black Organics
First and foremost I love how natural and organic this item is. It is my go to for my "no make up" make up days. It gives such a "your lashes but better" look. The great thing about this formula is that it is buildable. Apply one thin layer, let it dry a bit and then apply another. You can achieve a more voluminous look it just takes some layering. It doesn't flake or melt and it is super comfortable. Perfect for those who want to enhance their natural lashes and have sensitive eyes. I also love that this washes off easily.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Review for: Black Organics
I am not a fan of this mascara at all.  It was on sale and I love that it is organic so I figured I would give it a try.  I will never purchase again and I probably will end up throwing away my tube... The wand hurts your lashes while applying, but the worst part is that this mascara never fully dries.  You can touch your lashes hours later and get black on your hands.  Don't even consider wearing this to the gym or on a hot day! It will run right off.  Won't repurchase.
Tori D.
Tori D.
Orlando, FL
This is a good mascara if you don't have watery eyes. I felt like this mascara smeared all over after applying. I have seasonal allergies so my eyes tend to be rather watery. I would not buy this again because it didn't work for me. Overall it looked nice right after being applied and it didn't get clumpy. But within 5 mins it got all over.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Review for: Ultra Black Organics
I LOVE this mascara and that it's all natural BUT it's only worth 1 star to me because not only isn't it waterproof (I understand that's a bit counter-intuitive when looking for an "au naturale" product ...) but even touching your lashes will leave a black stripe. It's pretty good on the clumping or easily stroked through and has an elongating, filler affect and a beautiful dark hue but it's VERY easily transferable.  Forget those bottom lashes!
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
Loved the way this made my eyelashes looked. Separated and lengthened really well. The wand was easy to use and grabbed even the smaller lashes easily which was unexpected for such a fat brush. The only problem is that it transferred/flaked on me. It is worth giving a try though. I might try the non smudging formula too.
Rida K.
Rida K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is probably the best drugstore mascara. I bought this mascara recently and I was absolutely surprised:O
It was not pricey, it is definitely long lasting, and it definitely makes my lashes longer.
Dominique V.
Dominique V.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very natural curly eyelashes but they're short. The first time I used this mascara I really noticed that make my lashes look massively long and separated. It doesn't give to your lashes that clumpy look and the formula is very dry and that's one of the reasons that when you apply you'll not stain your eyelid.
I really recommend it.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this mascara I recently purchased cause I was having sensitive eye issues An need a natural An easy to remove mascara I usually purchase the phycians one in red tube think it's the cat eye one an it's amazing! Anyways this one lasted all day no flaking or smudging! I did use a setting sprays by elf! I would repurchase again! Highly recommend!
Kezia O.
Kezia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have use this mascara for about a year and I really enjoy it!  The pigmentation is very dark, the formula is comfortable and really lengthens while volumizing my lashes as well!  The only thing that hinders me from giving this five stars is that the brush is super big and can be difficult for me to coat all my lashes with my small eyes.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Review for: Black Organics
I was excited to try this, based on the reviews. I have sensitive eyes, and I wanted to get away from paraben-laden cosmetics.

The first thing I noticed was the formula is very thick, and has a very matte finish. Quite different than any other mascara I've ever used. And it went on like paste! Thick, and clumpy is the only way to describe it. Even separating with an eyelash comb didn't help. I thought I must have gotten an old tube, so I tossed it and bought another tube from a different location.

Still the same. This mascara gives me some intense lashes that mimic false lashes. Very thick, very long, very dramatic, very clumpy. Nothing remotely "natural." It's a bit comical to wear during the day, so I only use it at night.

Two other points to consider:

This formula never really dries completely. The surface does, but if you were to squeeze your lashes together hours later, they would stay that way (think "paste" again).

It liquefies IMMEDIATELY on contact with water. Scarily fast. That's great news for removal, not so great news if you cry or get caught in the rain. If I'm going out, I check the weather forecast first!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?