6 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.87 / 5 based on 639 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 280 Q&A
- "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
- "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
This is good mascara...like really good. It's black and applies easily and the plastic bristles separate every lash. I don't like any of their other mascara a bit this one is great! Very inexpensive and outperforms some high end mascara!
This "mascara" is extremely light. It's a dark black but the formula doesn't add volume or length. The wand is huge and chunky with tiny hairs leaving you with short stumpy lashes. Besides that, the smell and packaging are huge turnoffs. Do not recommend.
I really love this mascara. it was the first switch I ever made to any kind of organic makeup and I just fell in love with it. For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healtheir and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well. Some people talk about it being flakey but I've come to experience it only flakes when it dries out or after you have had it for a while and used most of it. I mean organic makeup doesn't have all the chemicals in it that makes it last as long as other makeups, giving it a shorter shelf life. But I will take a shorter shelf like over putting chemicals that close to my eyes haha. Also I got mine at Rite Aid when they were having a promotion and I got two mascaras in one box, for the price of one! So if you buy Physicians Formula during promotions, you get the greatest deal. So all in all, this mascara is wonderful and definitely worth it.
this mascara is great for beginners that don’t want to wear very much mascara. this separates your lashes well and makes them look very natural! 10/10 recommend for beginners or for people who have problems with clumpy lashes over your normal mascara!!
I love the way the wand is made and how it really makes the the lashes look beautiful. However the formula runs very badly, and when it runs into the eye it stings horribly. If there could be a way to stop the running it would be a fantastic product.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos