BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Abby F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Black Organics more...
This is the best mascara I've ever used! I bought this after seeing a YouTube review and I could not be happier. It never clumps, it lengthens my lashes beautifully, and it's super easy to apply. I'll definitely buy this again!
Kalyn P.
I have fairly thick, long lashes, so it's not difficult for me to find a mascara that makes my lashes look good, but this one did NOTHING. It added no volume, no length -- nothing. I can say it doesn't clump, though. I attribute that to the brush, which is nice.
I found that it smudged all over my face within an hour of application, and I have dry skin, not at all oily, and I've never had a problem with mascaras smudging on me. Not only does this mascara not add anything to my lashes, it disappears within an hour. I hate it.
I found it to be a drier formula mascara, which I usually like, and I was surprised that it doesn't clump easily because it's drier. As I said, this mascara has a great brush.
As for the packaging, I find it obnoxious and big, and the shape of the handle on the wand was not comfortable in my hand.
I would not repurchase this mascara or recommend it to anyone.
Nikki W.
I had high hopes for this mascara. I tried this out because it raved about. I instantly liked the packaging and the brush. However, that's all I liked about this mascara. I have never been more disappointed by a product or disliked a product so much as I have this mascara. I will not be repurchasing or recommending and here is why:

This mascara never dried. I would apply it in the morning and at the end of the day my lashes would still be wet from the mascara. I have long lashes and if they hit my eye lid (which they do), I'd get black mascara marks on my eye lid that wouldn't wipe off.

It did provide some thickness, but that was it, no length or no curl. Who wants lashes that look short, stubby and stick straight out?

I hate to waste a product, but I stopped using it after a month because I was too frustrated.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
Review for: Black Organics more...
I actually really like this mascara. I use this for school or work days and it just gives me really nice length and volume, but still looks pretty natural. I was shocked at how dry of a formula this mascara has (and i even bought a 2nd one to see if maybe i got a dud). I am shocked to see that some have had trouble with this burning their eyes or transferring onto their face a lot. I have had ZERO transferring and it didn't burn my eyes at all (even though they are pretty sensitive). I like something a little more 'va va voom' for the weekend (e.g. Covergirl supersizer or L'oreal telescopic), but I'm really happy with this.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
I love this mascara! They have three versions out: Green (original formula), black (lash "boosting" formula), and pink (24 hour wear formula). My favorite is the pink, the only reason being that I have oily lids and the green smudged on me pretty quickly...I have yet to have that issue with the pink version and I have been wearing it for several weeks. I love the brush, it does a great job of separating the lashes and giving me volume and a wonderful natural look. I have yet to have the formulation on any of these clump up on me and because it is all natural it is super gentle on my eyes as well. As the rest of the contact wearing world will tell you, there is nothing worse than a mascara that makes your eyes burn when you have contacts in! Give it a try!
Trish P.
Westerville, OH
This is actually the mascara that’s in my makeup bag right now. It’s a little pricier than most drug store mascara (only by a dollar or two) so I never made the plunge to buy it even though it had caught my eye several times (hello awesome packaging!). Then a friend mentioned it being one of her favorite mascaras and I took that as my cue to finally try it out. I’m really happy I did because I definitely like the mascara a lot. It has a good balance between lengthening and thickening. I personally look for the thickening and volume more than I do crazy-length and this gives me a happy medium. That being said, when I run out of this I will likely try some other mascara on my “to try” list. This mascara IS good and I like it a lot but it didn’t earn my undying love. If the price was more comparable to other good drug store mascaras, I would love it a lot more!
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
I absolutely love this mascara! I have sensitive eyes/skin! I did not have any issues with it. It stays on all day without flacking off. It makes you ladies look amaizng!
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
'm a natural girl with long but thin lashes. I don't wear mascara every day, but when I do I like to pump up the volume on my lashes. So I heard good things about cg lash blast luxe. I bought the luxe and tried it a few times. First off, It did not sparkle like they say it does, but worse I noticed that my eyelashes were breaking off and were so much shorter than they were before I started using it. The horror!!! So I decided to go with organic wear mascara in hopes of it being more gentle to my lashes. I'm very pleased with this mascara. It comes off easily with soap and water, goes on smooth and stays on until you remove it, and gives great definition and length. All around it is 100x better than lash blast luxe! Hopefully now my eyelashes will grow back!!
Marley P.
I have been using this mascara for years and while it didn't do wonders for me, I thought it was just because my lashes are so fussy that nothing would really help them (they're blond, stick straight, and have intermittent clumps and sparse spots). But then I discovered and fell in love with two of the Tarte mascaras, and I realized just how "meh" this mascara is! It's not terrible, but the splurge for the Tarte mascara was worth it in my book. If I'm out of my Tarte and in a pinch I'll use this one, but not my first pick.
Victoria T.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Black Organics more...
The one brand in mascara that I will forever buy. I used to love the Rimmel London mascaras until I realized that my eyes would water and get itchy after applying it, I was so upset to learn that I was allergic to something in most mascaras soon after. I've tried so many brands and to this day the only one that I can wear with no side effects is the Physicians Formula mascara. Works great & makes my eyelashes look awesome. Highly recommend it if you're looking for hypoallergenic makeup.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?