BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Ana C.
This is such a great drugstore mascara. The wand is very big and thick with lots of plastic bristles- it reminds me of the Covergirl Lashblast wand. The formula is super black, volumizing, and applies smoothly. The mascara builds on itself really nicely. I only need to apply two coats to get really thick, defined looking lashes. I find that the formula is nicest after the mascara has been opened and used for a week or two. It's a little wet at first, but works a lot better after it dries out a bit.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is quite possibly the worst mascara I've ever worn in my life. I really want to send it was free of nasty chemicals but not as expensive as what you can get in Sephora. It was just a mess. It didn't really lengthen my eyelashes and it didn't give them any volume. The worst part it had no steam power within a couple minutes it was smearing. I had raccoon eyes all day it was on my eyelids it was under my eyes it was a hot mess.
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
I wanted to like this mascara. But I don't. I've seen so many beauty guru's gush about it. It does give my lashes volume, but the trade off is not worth it. It leaves marks on my upper lash line. No matter how carefully I apply. It begins to flake off after a few hours. And it smears easily too. I like Physicians Formula but I think this one is a bit of a dud.
Candice S.
Athens, OH
This is my new go to mascara. I love that it's made from natural products but at the same time priced reasonably compared to similar products. I bought this at a local drug store because of a sale and it seems that it is on sale a lot. When first applying it can tend to be a bit watery. Overall it adds length and volume to my lashes and lasts throughout the day. I do not suggest usage if you will be crying/getting wet but otherwise a great product.
Amanda S.
Locust Grove, OK
Review for: Black Organics
Ok... I bought this mascara because one of my very favorite YouTube beauty bloggers recommended it. As a matter of fact it was or is her favorite drugstore mascara. I wore it a few times and yea it wears well. But oh my goodness.... I cried and this stuff burned my eyes sooooo bad! It was awful! So I recommend NO CRYING when wearing this formula.
Katie L.
Stow, OH
Review for: Black Organics
As an Asian female, I have especially short lashes that tend to grow straight instead of curled upward. I have bought this mascara twice already. This mascara holds curl all day long and the "jumbo" brush makes my lashes look nice and thick. The only downside is that I experience some flaking and minimal smearing by the end of the day due to my oily eyes. I do wish there was a waterproof version. I would buy it again for a third time.
ShaeAnna C.
Miami
Review for: Black Organics
Very lucky I found this product. I'm super picky about my lashes and found something that is organic and kind to the eyes at Walmart! Packaging is nice and compared to high dollar brands. I recommend!
Shana H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was browsing the store for mascara that would not irritate my eyes, saw this and thought why not? Well, I probably shouldn't have. While it didn't irritate my eyes, it seems to take forever to dry and it doesn't last veryear long. All it takes is literally a few tears (really, just two or three) and the mascara runs. Used it a couple more times to give it a fair chance, but stopped use as I was not satisfied.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Review for: Black Organics
The Physicians Formula brand is so good normally, but let me just say this is not a good mascara at all. It literally never dries while on the lashes. I gave this a chance and I really wanted to love it, because of the organic ingredients, but it's just not good. It smudges so bad that I don't even think it has lasted a full day on me ever.
C K.
Review for: Black Organics
I enjoy this mascara, but not as much as I had hoped. It does look beautiful with two coats, but one isn't enough for me. The brush is clunky and I am often getting product on my lid instead of my lashes. I do not have oily lids but I find myself with smudges under my lash line if I wear it all day long. The formula doesn't hurt my eyes and it is easy to remove. I will use it until the tube is done but then I will not repurchase, I am still on the hunt for my perfect drugstore mascara.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?