BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I absolutely love this mascara it doesn't clump and it makes my lashes look so nice. I do not know any other drugstore or high end mascara that does the same thing as this. It is all natural so it shouldn't irritated your eyes.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
No no no no no! Dont ever get this mascara! The handle is so weird and hard to hold so you get it all over the place!! Never again am i trying weird looking products thats higher in price. Ugh
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara! I have sensitive eyes/skin! I did not have any issues with it. It stays on all day without flacking off. It makes you ladies look amaizng!
Jacqueline A.
Murrieta
Such a good quality mascara for a really good price. I have super sensitive eyes and this helped me so much without paying a fortune for mascara. I love this line of makeup so much definitely recommend to anyone looking for "cruelty free" makeup.
Amber A.
Ashland, KY
I love the organics physicians formula because it lengthens by lashes and gives the appearance of a fuller lash overall. I use it once or twice a week. However, the only disadvantage is whenever I become emotional I look like a crazy person because I'll have the mascara running down my eyes. I was in a situation where I was in public after a emotional moment and didn't realize that I had it all over me, haha. the only improvement it could make is to be waterproof.
Emilie M.
Mayville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this stuff a while back because I really want to start using vegan, natural, cruelty free makeup. Well, it looked great on, for about 5 minutes. And then next thing I knew, it had crumbled into my eyes and my eyes were burning, turning puffy and red. Maybe it was an allergic reaction but I don't think it was because I've tried others with a similar make-up and this never happened. I was bummed because it looked nice otherwise.
Candice S.
Athens, OH
This is my new go to mascara. I love that it's made from natural products but at the same time priced reasonably compared to similar products. I bought this at a local drug store because of a sale and it seems that it is on sale a lot. When first applying it can tend to be a bit watery. Overall it adds length and volume to my lashes and lasts throughout the day. I do not suggest usage if you will be crying/getting wet but otherwise a great product.
ShaeAnna C.
Miami
Review for: Black Organics
Very lucky I found this product. I'm super picky about my lashes and found something that is organic and kind to the eyes at Walmart! Packaging is nice and compared to high dollar brands. I recommend!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Review for: Black Organics
Used this one time before did not really car for it did not make lashes very full Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
Gina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the worst mascara I have ever used. I bought it because there was a period of time my eyes were irritated by every mascara so I thought I would give this one a try. This mascara irritated my eyes more than others and would transfer all down my face. It was horrible and embarrassing; I tossed it out.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?