4 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.87 / 5 based on 606 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
This is good mascara...like really good. It's black and applies easily and the plastic bristles separate every lash. I don't like any of their other mascara a bit this one is great! Very inexpensive and outperforms some high end mascara!
This "mascara" is extremely light. It's a dark black but the formula doesn't add volume or length. The wand is huge and chunky with tiny hairs leaving you with short stumpy lashes. Besides that, the smell and packaging are huge turnoffs. Do not recommend.
I really love this mascara. it was the first switch I ever made to any kind of organic makeup and I just fell in love with it. For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healtheir and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well. Some people talk about it being flakey but I've come to experience it only flakes when it dries out or after you have had it for a while and used most of it. I mean organic makeup doesn't have all the chemicals in it that makes it last as long as other makeups, giving it a shorter shelf life. But I will take a shorter shelf like over putting chemicals that close to my eyes haha. Also I got mine at Rite Aid when they were having a promotion and I got two mascaras in one box, for the price of one! So if you buy Physicians Formula during promotions, you get the greatest deal. So all in all, this mascara is wonderful and definitely worth it.
I love the way the wand is made and how it really makes the the lashes look beautiful. However the formula runs very badly, and when it runs into the eye it stings horribly. If there could be a way to stop the running it would be a fantastic product.
I absolutely love this mascara it doesn't clump and it makes my lashes look so nice. I do not know any other drugstore or high end mascara that does the same thing as this. It is all natural so it shouldn't irritated your eyes.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Does this product teat on animals ?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos