BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Jessica M.
ARECIBO
I like this mascara. It's very black, organic and doesn't clump on me. But I don't know if it's me but the application is kinda messy. I like to use this by itself for a more natural look, and combined with another mascara for a more dramatic look. It's kinda pricey, so I'd only buy it when it's on sale.
tina n.
canada
Review for: Black Organics more...
I like this mascara but the brush is so big I can't really get my bottom lashes. it also smudges sometimes throughout the day. but it's still a nice mascara and it looks very natural when you put it on.
Cassandra D.
This is my absolutely favourite mascara. It leaves my lashes lush, full and never clumps. My lashes look longer, and healthy. They just feel so natural after using this! I love how it's a natural product, and also vegan. Makes me feel even better about using the product! Highly recommend any of their products!
Lucy D.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
I got this a week ago and I already love it. It makes my lashes look dark and full without getting too clumpy or "spidery". It's great if you have sensitive eyes and are prone to reactions from makeup.
christina w.
Chamberlain Settlement, NB
I love this mascara. The brush is a larger softer brush which appeals to me and this mascara never clumps. I usually put two coats on and it lasts all day. I have naturally long lashes and this mascara isn't super thick making them look like falsies, its perfect for me. Its one of my favs.
Only down side, its not waterproof.
Jennifer K.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I've had my eyes on this mascara for a long time. After all the hype from Tati on YouTube I caved and bought it when it was on sale. Meh. I don't get it. It's an okay mascara but I'll stick with orange Cover Girl lash blast over this. Won't repurchase.
Kaila V.
Absolutely do not recommend. The moment I tried these, my eyes started watering and burning like crazy. Normally my eyes aren't sensitive at all, but this was terrible. It took me forever to get it off of my eyes when it ran as well. I through it away instantly!!
Abby D.
-can't rave enough GO GET YOU SOME
Madalina V.
Tananger
Review for: Black Organics more...
This product is good. It gives a more natural look. No clumps. Applies good but in my case every time I got it in my eyes because of tears or rain it burned my eyes.
Samantha T.
London, WY
This is a great option for someone who wants an affordable organic mascara. If you have mascara sensitivities it is also worth looking into. I am not a huge fan of the tube packaging but it has a solid brush. It doesn't clump and gives major natural volume.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?