BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
christina w.
christina w.
Chamberlain Settlement, NB
I love this mascara. The brush is a larger softer brush which appeals to me and this mascara never clumps. I usually put two coats on and it lasts all day. I have naturally long lashes and this mascara isn't super thick making them look like falsies, its perfect for me. Its one of my favs.
Only down side, its not waterproof.
Tianah R.
Tianah R.
This has to be my favorite mascara. Besides it being organic, its just a great product. Doesn't leave lashes hard and dry. Unfortunately it can smear but it takes a lot of moisture or ruffage to do so. Thankfully. The tube is so cute. (The real reason I bought it). I wear it every day with natural looking make up or bolder days. I use after using lash stiletto by Maybelline to darken, separate, and make my lashes look fuller and ultimately more dramatic. Its not runny at all. I NEVER have clumps. And the brush is just the perfect size and shape for me to get my tiny inner and outter lashes with a couple strokes. Easy. TRY IT.
Kira L.
Kira L.
Not sure if I got a faulty product, because everyone seems to be in love with these, but it is one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried (sadly.)
The brush is pretty impressive, but the mascara, is not.
First of all, the formula is strange, and almost clay-like, and hard to apply.
It seems like there's barely any product in the package.
When I had this on, had to be careful not to touch my lashes at all, because it would come right off on to my finger. I know it's not supposed to be water proof or anything but it falls off completely after 6 hours.
It did nothing for my lashes, and just barely defined them.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Toronto, ON
It gives a very nice natural look so it inst as intense but for layering your mascara it is a perfect base to separate and comb through your lashes
yasmin a.
yasmin a.
ottawa
Good, but not the best
Mylene L.
Mylene L.
Gatineau
I would love to give it a try ! there's some good reviews everywhere !
Luisa C.
Luisa C.
Sherbrooke
This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!
Abby D.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?