5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.88 / 5 based on 590 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
Review for: Black Organics
It wasn't the best but it's defiantly not the worst. It lengths but didn't add much volume. The brush was too big though, I couldn't properly coat my bottom lashes without getting mascara everywhere!
I like this mascara. It's very black, organic and doesn't clump on me. But I don't know if it's me but the application is kinda messy. I like to use this by itself for a more natural look, and combined with another mascara for a more dramatic look. It's kinda pricey, so I'd only buy it when it's on sale.
Su diseño es hermoso, sin duda amaria tener una mascara asi, ademas que al ser organico es mucho mejor para la piel
Need to try this product and friend of mine uses it a lot and her lashes are always on point! The price isn't to bad..
Good, but not the best
It's an alright product, can tend to dry out quickly. But I do like the brush it's stuff and not all flimsy.
I really like this mascara, it really volumizes and defines my lashes however I would love it if I culd get it to hold a curl for a full school day. By the end it is looking a little blah...
I've just started using this, and so far, it's pretty good. The colour goes on very dark, which I like, however when my eyes water, the mascara bleeds really bad and irritates my eyes. Other than that, I enjoy it
It gives a very nice natural look so it inst as intense but for layering your mascara it is a perfect base to separate and comb through your lashes
Review for: Black Organics
This product is good. It gives a more natural look. No clumps. Applies good but in my case every time I got it in my eyes because of tears or rain it burned my eyes.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos