Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Black Organics more...
Not a huge fan of this mascara. I got it because Tati raved about it but it just didn't work for me. I liked the brush and I liked the price but the formula never dried on me! All day long it felt wet and if I blinked against my finger mascara would come off like I'd just applied it. Having it feel wet all day made it uncomfortable to wear, I won't repurchase this one.
Ashley S.
Brantford, Ontario, Ontario
I really liked this mascara. I'm a fan of layering my mascaras and I am able to do that with this one. It doesn't make my lashes instantly hard as some others do. Lengthens and thickens well. Colour is perfect. And the handle on the bottle fits in my hand very nicely. Repeat buyer of this mascara and will continue to be.
Sara G.
In my personal experience There was nothing good about this product (for me personally) which is a real shame as I like the brand physicians formula. This mascara had no positive effects on my lashes and by the end of the day it had smudged off below my eyes. I don't just mean a little bit, there was basically black lines below my eyes. I used it 2 or 3 times and every time the result was the same. I don't use it anymore.
Jesica G.
Review for: Black Organics more...
Mis pestañas por fin se notan, mi problema de pestaña debil desaparecio con esta mascara, no es para nada pesada, se siente super bien y su aplicacion a pesar del peine algo grande no es para nada dificil, solo es una lastima que no sea contra agua, porque con el sudor se corre facil.
Adair N.
Review for: Black Organics more...
This product wears well and feels gentle on the eyes. I like how natural it is and how there is not a strong, chemical smell to it as well. I find that it does a good job of defining and lengthening my lashes. It removes easily at the end of the day. Would recommend this product.
kiari N.
Buenos Aires
Esta máscara de pestañas es bastante buena, pero no me aporta el suficiente volumen que necesito, tampoco las alarga tanto como promete. Pero suele durar bastante y mis pestañas están bastante hidratadas desde que uso este producto.
Tara W.
Toronto, ON
I used to only use Dior mascara but a part of me really wanted to discover more makeup that is cruelty free and better for the environment so in July I started on the hunt.

This was the ONLY mascara I could find after going to 3 different drug stores downtown. I've been using this specific mascara since July and am pleased with the results.

My eyelashes are already mega long and when I compare this with the Dior mascara (which was insanely good) the only big difference is the shape of the brush. It still keeps my eyelashes at the same long length and shape.

This mascara does the job and I feel good about wearing it. It's the most organic, eco friendly, cruelty free mascara out there. Beauty with a cause!
Heidi D.
Kelowna, BC
I absolutely love this mascara. I tired several from different drugstore brands at the same time and this was such a winner there was no comparison. Beautiful lashes and a perfect deep black color that I love. Also great formula that doesn't flake and is long wearing. Hypoallergenic, Fragrance-Free, Ophthalmologist Approved and Cruelty Free you cannot go wrong :) Definitely recommend :)
Amal K.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I purchased this product based on the good reviews and my new goal to try to switch to all-natural organic products. However, this product made me miss my L'oreal Voluminous chemical-filled mascara! Honestly as other reviewers have noted, this product doesn't truly dry on your lashes and will smear all over your face, giving you a raccoon-like look...not attractive! While I do feel good about the ingredients, I don't feel good enough about the overall product to buy again.
Tianah R.
This has to be my favorite mascara. Besides it being organic, its just a great product. Doesn't leave lashes hard and dry. Unfortunately it can smear but it takes a lot of moisture or ruffage to do so. Thankfully. The tube is so cute. (The real reason I bought it). I wear it every day with natural looking make up or bolder days. I use after using lash stiletto by Maybelline to darken, separate, and make my lashes look fuller and ultimately more dramatic. Its not runny at all. I NEVER have clumps. And the brush is just the perfect size and shape for me to get my tiny inner and outter lashes with a couple strokes. Easy. TRY IT.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?