BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alyssa S.
Calgary
I've just started using this, and so far, it's pretty good. The colour goes on very dark, which I like, however when my eyes water, the mascara bleeds really bad and irritates my eyes. Other than that, I enjoy it
Amal K.
Toronto
Review for: Black Organics
I purchased this product based on the good reviews and my new goal to try to switch to all-natural organic products. However, this product made me miss my L'oreal Voluminous chemical-filled mascara! Honestly as other reviewers have noted, this product doesn't truly dry on your lashes and will smear all over your face, giving you a raccoon-like look...not attractive! While I do feel good about the ingredients, I don't feel good enough about the overall product to buy again.
Gabby S.
It's an alright product, can tend to dry out quickly. But I do like the brush it's stuff and not all flimsy.
Samantha T.
London, ON
This is a great option for someone who wants an affordable organic mascara. If you have mascara sensitivities it is also worth looking into. I am not a huge fan of the tube packaging but it has a solid brush. It doesn't clump and gives major natural volume.
Sophie W.
Acton Park
I really like this mascara, it really volumizes and defines my lashes however I would love it if I culd get it to hold a curl for a full school day. By the end it is looking a little blah...
Tawnya B.
This is my FAVORITE mascara! It makes your eye lashes pop! It isn't clumpy like some mascaras. If you put on several layers after letting the first ones dry it adds HUGE length. Some mascaras dry out my eyes but this one does not. I love that has some chemicals out of it so it is not as hard on your body.
Courtney M.
Not a fan. I remember only getting one or two uses out of this, the smell was awful and it really stung my eyes. The formula was nothing to gawk at either. Definitely not worth the high price tag for a drug store product.
christina w.
Chamberlain Settlement, NB
I love this mascara. The brush is a larger softer brush which appeals to me and this mascara never clumps. I usually put two coats on and it lasts all day. I have naturally long lashes and this mascara isn't super thick making them look like falsies, its perfect for me. Its one of my favs.
Only down side, its not waterproof.
Tianah R.
This has to be my favorite mascara. Besides it being organic, its just a great product. Doesn't leave lashes hard and dry. Unfortunately it can smear but it takes a lot of moisture or ruffage to do so. Thankfully. The tube is so cute. (The real reason I bought it). I wear it every day with natural looking make up or bolder days. I use after using lash stiletto by Maybelline to darken, separate, and make my lashes look fuller and ultimately more dramatic. Its not runny at all. I NEVER have clumps. And the brush is just the perfect size and shape for me to get my tiny inner and outter lashes with a couple strokes. Easy. TRY IT.
Jessica M.
ARECIBO
I like this mascara. It's very black, organic and doesn't clump on me. But I don't know if it's me but the application is kinda messy. I like to use this by itself for a more natural look, and combined with another mascara for a more dramatic look. It's kinda pricey, so I'd only buy it when it's on sale.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?