BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
orel s.
It didnt stay on me. It smagged very fast and i looked like a raccon. But the application was easy and the packaging is pretty
Courtney M.
Not a fan. I remember only getting one or two uses out of this, the smell was awful and it really stung my eyes. The formula was nothing to gawk at either. Definitely not worth the high price tag for a drug store product.
Diane M.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara I have really sensitive eyes and I love the fact this is organic and I like the way it makes my eyelashes look.
katie c.
Ontario
Great mascara, works just as good as any! You feel good about using it too, because it's not all chemically on your face. (Nicer for those thin eyelashes) I recommend that you try it and see what you think :)
Ada Luz R.
El Valle de Anton, Cocle
Su diseño es hermoso, sin duda amaria tener una mascara asi, ademas que al ser organico es mucho mejor para la piel
yasmin a.
ottawa
Good, but not the best
Amal K.
Toronto
Review for: Black Organics
I purchased this product based on the good reviews and my new goal to try to switch to all-natural organic products. However, this product made me miss my L'oreal Voluminous chemical-filled mascara! Honestly as other reviewers have noted, this product doesn't truly dry on your lashes and will smear all over your face, giving you a raccoon-like look...not attractive! While I do feel good about the ingredients, I don't feel good enough about the overall product to buy again.
Sara G.
In my personal experience There was nothing good about this product (for me personally) which is a real shame as I like the brand physicians formula. This mascara had no positive effects on my lashes and by the end of the day it had smudged off below my eyes. I don't just mean a little bit, there was basically black lines below my eyes. I used it 2 or 3 times and every time the result was the same. I don't use it anymore.
Mylene L.
Gatineau
I would love to give it a try ! there's some good reviews everywhere !
Ashley S.
Brantford, Ontario, Ontario
I really liked this mascara. I'm a fan of layering my mascaras and I am able to do that with this one. It doesn't make my lashes instantly hard as some others do. Lengthens and thickens well. Colour is perfect. And the handle on the bottle fits in my hand very nicely. Repeat buyer of this mascara and will continue to be.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?