BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Calgary
I've just started using this, and so far, it's pretty good. The colour goes on very dark, which I like, however when my eyes water, the mascara bleeds really bad and irritates my eyes. Other than that, I enjoy it
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
What i look on a mascara is volume and length. I didn't like this mascara, it didn't do nothing to my lashes. Worst mascara.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
It's an alright product, can tend to dry out quickly. But I do like the brush it's stuff and not all flimsy.
deycy  J.
deycy J.
California
Need to try this product and friend of mine uses it a lot and her lashes are always on point! The price isn't to bad..
Tara W.
Tara W.
Toronto, ON
I used to only use Dior mascara but a part of me really wanted to discover more makeup that is cruelty free and better for the environment so in July I started on the hunt.

This was the ONLY mascara I could find after going to 3 different drug stores downtown. I've been using this specific mascara since July and am pleased with the results.

My eyelashes are already mega long and when I compare this with the Dior mascara (which was insanely good) the only big difference is the shape of the brush. It still keeps my eyelashes at the same long length and shape.

This mascara does the job and I feel good about wearing it. It's the most organic, eco friendly, cruelty free mascara out there. Beauty with a cause!
Carlyn M.
Carlyn M.
Review for: Black Organics
It wasn't the best but it's defiantly not the worst. It lengths but didn't add much volume. The brush was too big though, I couldn't properly coat my bottom lashes without getting mascara everywhere!
Sophie W.
Sophie W.
Acton Park
I really like this mascara, it really volumizes and defines my lashes however I would love it if I culd get it to hold a curl for a full school day. By the end it is looking a little blah...
Narumi U.
Narumi U.
Aichi
The best mascar I ever have this is really good I think I wanna buy more is too good for me
Liz C.
Liz C.
lethbridge, AB
Review for: Black Organics
I love this mascara. I sometimes find it with a 6$ off coupon so I grab a bunch of them then.. I don't have nearly as many issues with this mascara as I do most drugstore items. It doesn't flake off into my eyes that 80% of them do and it seems very workable. I can usually apply 4 coats before risking that spidery leg look. When I want extra oomph, I use a primer first. It doesn't make my eyes red and watery.

Great product, totally worth the splurge
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Riegelsville, PA
I have very sensitive eyes and a lot of mascaras bothers them, but I absolutely love this product. It's long lasting and volumizing as well; It's the only mascara I own.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?