5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.88 / 5 based on 590 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
It didnt stay on me. It smagged very fast and i looked like a raccon. But the application was easy and the packaging is pretty
Not a fan. I remember only getting one or two uses out of this, the smell was awful and it really stung my eyes. The formula was nothing to gawk at either. Definitely not worth the high price tag for a drug store product.
I love this mascara I have really sensitive eyes and I love the fact this is organic and I like the way it makes my eyelashes look.
Great mascara, works just as good as any! You feel good about using it too, because it's not all chemically on your face. (Nicer for those thin eyelashes) I recommend that you try it and see what you think :)
Su diseño es hermoso, sin duda amaria tener una mascara asi, ademas que al ser organico es mucho mejor para la piel
Good, but not the best
Review for: Black Organics
I purchased this product based on the good reviews and my new goal to try to switch to all-natural organic products. However, this product made me miss my L'oreal Voluminous chemical-filled mascara! Honestly as other reviewers have noted, this product doesn't truly dry on your lashes and will smear all over your face, giving you a raccoon-like look...not attractive! While I do feel good about the ingredients, I don't feel good enough about the overall product to buy again.
In my personal experience There was nothing good about this product (for me personally) which is a real shame as I like the brand physicians formula. This mascara had no positive effects on my lashes and by the end of the day it had smudged off below my eyes. I don't just mean a little bit, there was basically black lines below my eyes. I used it 2 or 3 times and every time the result was the same. I don't use it anymore.
I would love to give it a try ! there's some good reviews everywhere !
I really liked this mascara. I'm a fan of layering my mascaras and I am able to do that with this one. It doesn't make my lashes instantly hard as some others do. Lengthens and thickens well. Colour is perfect. And the handle on the bottle fits in my hand very nicely. Repeat buyer of this mascara and will continue to be.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos