BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Black Organics
Not a huge fan of this mascara. I got it because Tati raved about it but it just didn't work for me. I liked the brush and I liked the price but the formula never dried on me! All day long it felt wet and if I blinked against my finger mascara would come off like I'd just applied it. Having it feel wet all day made it uncomfortable to wear, I won't repurchase this one.
Cassandra D.
This is my absolutely favourite mascara. It leaves my lashes lush, full and never clumps. My lashes look longer, and healthy. They just feel so natural after using this! I love how it's a natural product, and also vegan. Makes me feel even better about using the product! Highly recommend any of their products!
Ashley S.
Brantford, Ontario, Ontario
I really liked this mascara. I'm a fan of layering my mascaras and I am able to do that with this one. It doesn't make my lashes instantly hard as some others do. Lengthens and thickens well. Colour is perfect. And the handle on the bottle fits in my hand very nicely. Repeat buyer of this mascara and will continue to be.
Sara G.
In my personal experience There was nothing good about this product (for me personally) which is a real shame as I like the brand physicians formula. This mascara had no positive effects on my lashes and by the end of the day it had smudged off below my eyes. I don't just mean a little bit, there was basically black lines below my eyes. I used it 2 or 3 times and every time the result was the same. I don't use it anymore.
Jesica G.
Review for: Black Organics
Mis pestañas por fin se notan, mi problema de pestaña debil desaparecio con esta mascara, no es para nada pesada, se siente super bien y su aplicacion a pesar del peine algo grande no es para nada dificil, solo es una lastima que no sea contra agua, porque con el sudor se corre facil.
Adair N.
Review for: Black Organics
This product wears well and feels gentle on the eyes. I like how natural it is and how there is not a strong, chemical smell to it as well. I find that it does a good job of defining and lengthening my lashes. It removes easily at the end of the day. Would recommend this product.
kiari N.
Buenos Aires
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta máscara de pestañas es bastante buena, pero no me aporta el suficiente volumen que necesito, tampoco las alarga tanto como promete. Pero suele durar bastante y mis pestañas están bastante hidratadas desde que uso este producto.
Heidi D.
Kelowna, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara. I tired several from different drugstore brands at the same time and this was such a winner there was no comparison. Beautiful lashes and a perfect deep black color that I love. Also great formula that doesn't flake and is long wearing. Hypoallergenic, Fragrance-Free, Ophthalmologist Approved and Cruelty Free you cannot go wrong :) Definitely recommend :)
Emilie R.
Québec, QC
Nothing to like about it: it smears, it runs down if any water gets on it (even the smallest drizzle of rain), its the first time I bought it and I WISH I could get my money back, not worth the 10$ish I spent on it. Definitely not recommended by myself. Sorry Tati (Youtube guru who raves about this product) I love you, but this product did not reach my standards!
A G.
Kamloops, British Columbia
I really like this stuff so far! I've only been using it for a couple of weeks but it works really well. It goes on nicely, it stays on my eye lashes for all day, and it doesn't bother my eyes. I have really sensitive skin and so often make up with start to bother my eyes and face after a few hours, but I haven't found this at all with this product so far. Also, it comes off really well which is nice too!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?