BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Adair N.
Adair N.
Review for: Black Organics
This product wears well and feels gentle on the eyes. I like how natural it is and how there is not a strong, chemical smell to it as well. I find that it does a good job of defining and lengthening my lashes. It removes easily at the end of the day. Would recommend this product.
kiari N.
kiari N.
Buenos Aires
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta máscara de pestañas es bastante buena, pero no me aporta el suficiente volumen que necesito, tampoco las alarga tanto como promete. Pero suele durar bastante y mis pestañas están bastante hidratadas desde que uso este producto.
Amal K.
Amal K.
Toronto
Review for: Black Organics
I purchased this product based on the good reviews and my new goal to try to switch to all-natural organic products. However, this product made me miss my L'oreal Voluminous chemical-filled mascara! Honestly as other reviewers have noted, this product doesn't truly dry on your lashes and will smear all over your face, giving you a raccoon-like look...not attractive! While I do feel good about the ingredients, I don't feel good enough about the overall product to buy again.
Jeri B.
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
Review for: Black Organics
Love that this is natural organic!It's a great mascara too!Adds great lift and length to your lashes.All natural ingredients.
Kaila V.
Kaila V.
Absolutely do not recommend. The moment I tried these, my eyes started watering and burning like crazy. Normally my eyes aren't sensitive at all, but this was terrible. It took me forever to get it off of my eyes when it ran as well. I through it away instantly!!
Kira N.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Ultra Black Organics
This mascara is a hidden gem! Really great. Packing is sort of bulky, but that's just Physician Formula's thing
Patzy I.
Patzy I.
Indio, CA
I extremely loved this mascara. It one of my favorites. It's a bit expensive for my bullet but it was worth it
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
North Vancouver, BC
Review for: Black Organics
A great everyday mascara. But you need like two three layers to get any volume. If you want a gentle natural look then it's great! Comes of easy!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
London, ON
This is a great option for someone who wants an affordable organic mascara. If you have mascara sensitivities it is also worth looking into. I am not a huge fan of the tube packaging but it has a solid brush. It doesn't clump and gives major natural volume.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this mascara, but i only got a to use it for a few weeks because it dried out so quickly.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?