BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this mascara is natural. It makes me feel good putting this on my lashes knowing it's a nourishing product. The packaging is also cute and the brush is nice and big, creating thick lashes.
Shandi C.
I tried this mascara a while ago on a whim. I thought the wand would be too big with too short of bristles. It ended up being one of my favorite mascaras. I love that it's made from natural ingredients. I would repurchase this.
Stephanie R.
Vicksburg, MI
I have a problem with a lot of eye makeup it makes my eyes water like I'm crying and after so long my nose runs and i get a headache same with eye liners powdery things
Rebekah M.
Hemet, CA
This mascara separates my lashes and makes them fuller. I love this mascara
Maya A.
Review for: Black Organics
This is my go to everyday mascara. I find it’s buildable and doesn’t flake after wearing it for a long time. It darkens my eyelashes really nicely without over doing it for an everyday look. One the most annoying cons is that the mascara tube tends to dry out really fast so I go through tubes fast.
Mallory S.
Review for: Black Organics
I like this mascara, it took me a while to find a more natural one that I liked. I don't loooove it, but I prefer the ingredients in this one over lots of other drug store options. My lashes look full and not clumpy but after about a month, it starts the get really sticky and can start the clump a bit. It's always on sale though so I continue to get it.
Kristen K.
Cambridge , ON
Review for: Black Organics
I was excited to find a "natural" mascara, only to be disappointed.  I found it took many coats to even show up on my lashes, and then made them feel brittle.  It felt like the tube was basically empty. More expensive than other drug store mascaras that work much better. Would not buy again!
Ana R.
Review for: Black Organics
I really like this product. I bought in walgreens and has a good price. I like it, because its a organic product and my lashes looks so preaty when I use it.
Yi-Ying L.
Coquitlam, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The three stars is just me being generous. It may be that I am swayed by the organic claim. I have sensitive eyes and skin and sensitive everything in general and this did not work well with my sensitivity. I also find that this tends to clump up and is not very water proof.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried just about every organic mascara this is hands down the best. Make my lashes look long, when I take the time to apply it looks like I'm wearing falsies. Quick applications make a nice natural look. Easy to remove but doesn't smudge over the day.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?