BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?17 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
tina n.
tina n.
canada
Review for: Black Organics
I like this mascara but the brush is so big I can't really get my bottom lashes. it also smudges sometimes throughout the day. but it's still a nice mascara and it looks very natural when you put it on.
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this a week ago and I already love it. It makes my lashes look dark and full without getting too clumpy or "spidery". It's great if you have sensitive eyes and are prone to reactions from makeup.
Madalina V.
Madalina V.
Tananger
Review for: Black Organics
This product is good. It gives a more natural look. No clumps. Applies good but in my case every time I got it in my eyes because of tears or rain it burned my eyes.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Truro, Nova Scotia
I love this mascara I have really sensitive eyes and I love the fact this is organic and I like the way it makes my eyelashes look.
Elexia l.
Elexia l.
canada
Review for: Black Organics
I seriously love physicians formula mascara, knowing its organic is a plus, not clumpy and goes on smoothly.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Review for: Black Organics
I like this mascara, it took me a while to find a more natural one that I liked. I don't loooove it, but I prefer the ingredients in this one over lots of other drug store options. My lashes look full and not clumpy but after about a month, it starts the get really sticky and can start the clump a bit. It's always on sale though so I continue to get it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Black Organics
Not a huge fan of this mascara. I got it because Tati raved about it but it just didn't work for me. I liked the brush and I liked the price but the formula never dried on me! All day long it felt wet and if I blinked against my finger mascara would come off like I'd just applied it. Having it feel wet all day made it uncomfortable to wear, I won't repurchase this one.
Yi-Ying L.
Yi-Ying L.
Coquitlam, British Columbia
Beauty Junkie Expert
The three stars is just me being generous. It may be that I am swayed by the organic claim. I have sensitive eyes and skin and sensitive everything in general and this did not work well with my sensitivity. I also find that this tends to clump up and is not very water proof.
Jesica G.
Jesica G.
Review for: Black Organics
Mis pestañas por fin se notan, mi problema de pestaña debil desaparecio con esta mascara, no es para nada pesada, se siente super bien y su aplicacion a pesar del peine algo grande no es para nada dificil, solo es una lastima que no sea contra agua, porque con el sudor se corre facil.
Adair N.
Adair N.
Review for: Black Organics
This product wears well and feels gentle on the eyes. I like how natural it is and how there is not a strong, chemical smell to it as well. I find that it does a good job of defining and lengthening my lashes. It removes easily at the end of the day. Would recommend this product.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?