BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try this product and I love it help me with my eye allergies that's why I'm always use this product thanks for making it
Emilie M.
Emilie M.
Mayville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this stuff a while back because I really want to start using vegan, natural, cruelty free makeup. Well, it looked great on, for about 5 minutes. And then next thing I knew, it had crumbled into my eyes and my eyes were burning, turning puffy and red. Maybe it was an allergic reaction but I don't think it was because I've tried others with a similar make-up and this never happened. I was bummed because it looked nice otherwise.
Cj N Sarah R.
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from CVS due to a coupon I had. The price to me was ridiculous. It was way to expensive for mascara but it does work pretty good. I don't however like how flimsy the actual wand was but loved the packaging!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dallastown, PA
I love this product. It goes on so smooth and lasts all day. I've never had it flake or smudge once.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara of all time is honestly the Too Faced better than s*x mascara and let me say, this provides very similar results at less than half the price! While I still prefer the too faced one, I'm not a fan of shelling out 23 dollars for new ones. This was abut 9-10 dollars and as I said the results are pretty similar. It's incredibly black and adds volume. The only downside is don't cry! If you do it runs EVERYWHERE and burns your eyes something fierce!!!!
A G.
A G.
Kamloops, British Columbia
I really like this stuff so far! I've only been using it for a couple of weeks but it works really well. It goes on nicely, it stays on my eye lashes for all day, and it doesn't bother my eyes. I have really sensitive skin and so often make up with start to bother my eyes and face after a few hours, but I haven't found this at all with this product so far. Also, it comes off really well which is nice too!
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Kelowna, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara. I tired several from different drugstore brands at the same time and this was such a winner there was no comparison. Beautiful lashes and a perfect deep black color that I love. Also great formula that doesn't flake and is long wearing. Hypoallergenic, Fragrance-Free, Ophthalmologist Approved and Cruelty Free you cannot go wrong :) Definitely recommend :)
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
Chicoutimi, Quebec
Nothing to like about it: it smears, it runs down if any water gets on it (even the smallest drizzle of rain), its the first time I bought it and I WISH I could get my money back, not worth the 10$ish I spent on it. Definitely not recommended by myself. Sorry Tati (Youtube guru who raves about this product) I love you, but this product did not reach my standards!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Review for: Black Organics
I've had my eyes on this mascara for a long time. After all the hype from Tati on YouTube I caved and bought it when it was on sale. Meh. I don't get it. It's an okay mascara but I'll stick with orange Cover Girl lash blast over this. Won't repurchase.
Jocarra C.
Jocarra C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Review for: Black Organics
I used this it made my eyelashes look so good
Like they were fake its not heavy cost like 14.00 well worth the money 💵. I'd buy again mine was pink . The container. It's self is shaped funny it has as nice full bush . I'd buy again
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?