5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.88 / 5 based on 590 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I bought this mascara for 2 bucks at CVS, its a good mascara, but it comes off soo easy. It doesn't clump or flake though.
My fave mascara ...takes a while to dry but i love how it gives me a natural look its really good I'll only buy this mascara from now on ...it's natural to plus plus
I have tried a bunch of mascara before, from diorshow to great lash and this is by far the best I have used. Besides the really cute packaging, this product delievers and gives my non-existant lashes some much needed oomph it needs. Another plus is that it is made with 100% natural products, its a win-win. Hope they never discontinue this product!
I like natural and organic make up. And this is wonderful. Lashes are long, dark and separated. Just how they should look, plus it's natural! Long wearing too! Give it a try if you're into organic products (or even if your not) :)
Not the best. i don't really use organic stuff so I'm not sure why i bought it but i like rimmel London volume accelerating mascara way better even though its not organic
It's OK. Not my favorite. And I didn't see big bold lashes. More natural separated look that came from it.
I didn't like it much. It made my eyes look nice the first hour I had it on, but like a few others said it started burning my eyes. Maybe it is because I have contacts? Anyways, my eyes were very dry while using this. It also seemed to flake off before the day was over.
The packaging is good
After Diorshow mascara gave me an allergic reaction, I was afraid to try any other mascara. I saw this one on sale on Walgreens and decided to take the plunge. And it looked great and didn't give me an adverse reaction. Definitely recommend!
I am a fan of PH, however, this mascara just did not do it for me. I start to smear shortly after and walk around looking like a raccoon. i wish i saved the receipt so i can take it back.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos