BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Cali H.
Douglasville, GA
I usually wear illegal length but I saw this on sale at CVS and it ended up being less then my usual. Tried it out today and I love it! I may have to stock up while its on sale because I use mascara like its going out of style. However, mine came in a hot pink tube instead of the green one (not sure the different) I used one quick coat because I wasn't going anywhere special. I am VERY particular about my lashes and how I want them to look. I will continue to use this product!!!
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually got this product because it was on sale and after the first use I fell in love with this item!!
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara because it is natural and flake free. It doesn't make my lashes clump up like other mascaras tend to do for me. It makes my lashes seem mine by better and darker which I love. The packaging is also cute!
Rebecca W.
San Mateo, CA
I love this mascara. It being organic is just another "plus" in my book. I just swift two coats and I'm out the door. It leaves me with dramatic, full looking lashes. Throughout the day, my lashes doesn't flake, clump, or smudge. WOHOO!
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved that it was organic! But it doesn't really make my lashes to long looking
or even thick looking. This product is great if your looking for the 'natural' look! Even though the big brush is a teaser!
Morgan O.
Grove City, OH
This product is amazing. It definitely made my lashes super long and pretty! It didn't feel heavy or clumpy at all.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this mascara is natural. It makes me feel good putting this on my lashes knowing it's a nourishing product. The packaging is also cute and the brush is nice and big, creating thick lashes.
Shandi C.
I tried this mascara a while ago on a whim. I thought the wand would be too big with too short of bristles. It ended up being one of my favorite mascaras. I love that it's made from natural ingredients. I would repurchase this.
Stephanie R.
Vicksburg, MI
I have a problem with a lot of eye makeup it makes my eyes water like I'm crying and after so long my nose runs and i get a headache same with eye liners powdery things
Rebekah M.
Hemet, CA
This mascara separates my lashes and makes them fuller. I love this mascara
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?