BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Amy R.
Amy R.
Colony, KS
I really like this mascara, it probably is not my all time favorite but it works pretty well. I have very sensitive eyes and this one is supposed to be hypo allergenic. My only downfall on it is it doesn't seem to add enough volume to my lashes as I would like. But it's still not a bad choice to try!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cleveland, OH
Physicians Formula Mascara is my favorite! It makes my lashes looks awesome, doesn't clump and doesn't have that strong chemicaly smell that most mascara has.
Brandy b.
Brandy b.
Eastman, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gave this as a gift to my best friend. She can't wear mascara. This product does not irritate her eyes.
Baylee  T.
Baylee T.
Luckey, OH
Review for: Black Organics
Love it, it keeps my lashes curled all day and stays on all day and makes my eyelashes look great
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the fact this product is safe to use and I can trust that it is not a compromise to look good when I use it. I really like the way it applies.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Huntersville, NC
This really didn't do all that great for me. I mostly love Physician's Formula this just wasn't my favorite. And since they're kind of pricey for the drugstore, I only repurchase things I really enjoy from them. It just didn't add much for my lashes.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love physicians formula. I love all of their products. They're made for the skin and they're safe to use plus they have amazing products and good quality
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Black Organics
Great for a natural look day. Makes my lashes full and thick without the heavy eye make up look. My only complaint would be, wish it added more length to my lashes. A light formula with a neutral smell. So ..If you are looking for a mascara that gives you more full thickness than length, this would be definitely one organic mascara to try.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Plainfield , IL
Review for: Black Organics
Great mascara at a great price! I am a contact lens wearer and this product is awesome with my allergies. It's gentle to remove yet gives you long lasting wear.
Vickie M.
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
I really wanted to like this mascara. I have sensitive eyes and I like the other products I have by physician's formula. This mascara was only ok. Didn't irritate my eyes but it was kind of dry after just a couple of weeks. I like the full brush too but maybe I just got a bad or old tube? Not sure but from my experience I would say it's not very long lasting like almost every other mascara I've tried.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?