BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
michelle m.
michelle m.
Not a big fan at all! I hate the brush(I don't like the plastic ones) when I put it on my lower lashes it smudges underneath my eyes. Sometimes I thought it was because I was active and busy that day. But nope, everyday I walked around like a jerk with it smeared below my eyes making my bags look worse. Not worth it to me even on sale. Which is sad because I was hoping to find a nice everyday mascara!
Alexia s.
Alexia s.
Searcy, AR
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. its easy to apply and never clumps. nice and smooth. Its a favorite but pricey.
Kir W.
Kir W.
I think this might be one of the first mascaras that I have ever bought. I like that it's organic and the brush itself is pretty good. I do remember that it didn't do much for my lashes as far as volume and length went.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I have stick straight lashes and they're really short too. This mascara makes them look long and luscious. I would also just buy this product for the packaging alone. So pretty and cute and innovative! Also like that it's organic, which is a plus because I have super sensitive and watery eyes.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Johnstown, CO
I have sensitive eye and this is a good cheap alternative for natural mascara. It doesn't clump and doesn't go on really thick or strong. Its a nice natural tint to my already dark lashes.
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
Hesperia, CA
Can i just say thus packaging is so pretty andi have really stright eye lashes it helps the look long
Kira L.
Kira L.
West Palm Bch, FL
If you like mascara that does not go on thick it is great however I usually like thicker loping lashes so I did not enjoy like I thought but It goes very black so if you like a casual eye its great! Just be aware that when your eyes get watery it goes down your face easily!
Finnlee E.
Finnlee E.
This mascara got me immediately. I saw it at the store (actually two tubes for the price of one) with the beautiful packaging, the cool tube it's in, and it's ALL NATURAL, how could it not be great, right?!

WRONG! I got home, opened it, and put some on ... I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster. I had no idea what that meant until I ran to the restroom and looked in the mirror. It was EVERYWHERE! Not just around my eyes a little like my normal mascara, it was clear down my neck (from just a couple little tears!) I had so much trouble removing it, and was incredibly disappointed. I want so badly to love this product! However, I don't even like it. So, I gave the remaining tube to my mom, and I guess will just use the rest in emergency circumstances.
The brush is fabulous, so if you don't have an issue with making a mess of makeup that doesn't dry, this is probably for you! It also is extremely dark black, which is also wonderful ...

Here's to me hoping the company will create a more stay-put version!
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Windsor Heights, WV
This mascara, along with the rest of Physican's Formula's mascaras, happen to be my favorite mascara that I've found so far. Slightly expensive for a drug store brand, but it's really worth it. I stopped using it for some time then purchased it again and realized why I loved it so much.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
Review for: Black Organics
I enjoyed this mascara and ive very picky when it comes to mascara noting ever seem to keep the curl I have issues with them losing their curl but it didn't with this mascara.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?