BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?17 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Bentley B.
Bentley B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This mascara is decent. No huge impact but I have long lashes already so it works out ok. I enjoy the fact that it's not full of harmful ingredients. So if your looking for a wow factor I would not recommend this.
maria m.
maria m.
I used this once I really liked it. It was smooth and creamy and easy to clean if I got it on my eye lids lol it would come right off too.
Laina T.
Laina T.
I like this mascara! Not thick or clumpy and the organic aspect is a nice added bonus! Love it.
Noel W.
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look long & dark without making them look clumpy. It doesn't flake off on my face throughout the day and is easy to wash off.
michelle m.
michelle m.
Not a big fan at all! I hate the brush(I don't like the plastic ones) when I put it on my lower lashes it smudges underneath my eyes. Sometimes I thought it was because I was active and busy that day. But nope, everyday I walked around like a jerk with it smeared below my eyes making my bags look worse. Not worth it to me even on sale. Which is sad because I was hoping to find a nice everyday mascara!
Alexia s.
Alexia s.
Searcy, AR
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. its easy to apply and never clumps. nice and smooth. Its a favorite but pricey.
Kir W.
Kir W.
I think this might be one of the first mascaras that I have ever bought. I like that it's organic and the brush itself is pretty good. I do remember that it didn't do much for my lashes as far as volume and length went.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I have stick straight lashes and they're really short too. This mascara makes them look long and luscious. I would also just buy this product for the packaging alone. So pretty and cute and innovative! Also like that it's organic, which is a plus because I have super sensitive and watery eyes.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Johnstown, CO
I have sensitive eye and this is a good cheap alternative for natural mascara. It doesn't clump and doesn't go on really thick or strong. Its a nice natural tint to my already dark lashes.
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
Hesperia, CA
Can i just say thus packaging is so pretty andi have really stright eye lashes it helps the look long
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?