Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
The first thing I noticed was the formula is very thick, and has a very matte finish. Quite different than any other mascara I've ever used. And it went on like paste! Thick, and clumpy is the only way to describe it. Even separating with an eyelash comb didn't help. I thought I must have gotten an old tube, so I tossed it and bought another tube from a different location.
Still the same. This mascara gives me some intense lashes that mimic false lashes. Very thick, very long, very dramatic, very clumpy. Nothing remotely "natural." It's a bit comical to wear during the day, so I only use it at night.
Two other points to consider:
This formula never really dries completely. The surface does, but if you were to squeeze your lashes together hours later, they would stay that way (think "paste" again).
It liquefies IMMEDIATELY on contact with water. Scarily fast. That's great news for removal, not so great news if you cry or get caught in the rain. If I'm going out, I check the weather forecast first!
WRONG! I got home, opened it, and put some on ... I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster. I had no idea what that meant until I ran to the restroom and looked in the mirror. It was EVERYWHERE! Not just around my eyes a little like my normal mascara, it was clear down my neck (from just a couple little tears!) I had so much trouble removing it, and was incredibly disappointed. I want so badly to love this product! However, I don't even like it. So, I gave the remaining tube to my mom, and I guess will just use the rest in emergency circumstances.
The brush is fabulous, so if you don't have an issue with making a mess of makeup that doesn't dry, this is probably for you! It also is extremely dark black, which is also wonderful ...
Here's to me hoping the company will create a more stay-put version!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos