5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA
3.88 / 5 based on 578 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
Worth the price for something that has more quality than other drugstore brands and doesn't clump like others do
It has a dry formula and a big wand. It doesn't make your eyelashes appear like your wearing falsies but it is good..It gives a certain amount of volume without lengthing and coats all your eyelashes perfectly without clumping. Overall, this is a mascara for everyday when you just want natural looking lashes.
This mascara ia a great natural product for those looking for a greener alternative to traditional mascaras. However, I found that this product dries out faster than other mascaras that I have used. I do get compliments when I wear this though, so all in all, not a bad product!
I am using it daily , I wish there was a brown shade for full natural effect.Lightweight , no eye irritation and I love the packaging :)
I got this mascara for free using a Try Me rebate from Physician's Formula and I really liked it. It made my lashes nice and thick, but not as crunchy as other mascaras I have tried.
For some reason it made my eyes burn when I used it!
I got this at Target in a buy one get one free deal and I love it! I like how it feels like you have nothing on your lashes but it's a very light mascara that you can definitely build up!
I like this mascara it mkes my lashes thick, but it doesn't give me much length so maybe this will work for people with naturally long lashes
This mascara is great for days you want to wear mascara, but aren't crazy about make your eyes pop. It's light, and it separates well.
I am a fan of PH, however, this mascara just did not do it for me. I start to smear shortly after and walk around looking like a raccoon. i wish i saved the receipt so i can take it back.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos