BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Dana V.
Dana V.
Fort Wainwright, AK
Worth the price for something that has more quality than other drugstore brands and doesn't clump like others do
Chhavi S.
Chhavi S.
Charlottesville, VA
It has a dry formula and a big wand. It doesn't make your eyelashes appear like your wearing falsies but it is good..It gives a certain amount of volume without lengthing and coats all your eyelashes perfectly without clumping. Overall, this is a mascara for everyday when you just want natural looking lashes.
Twinkie M.
Twinkie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara ia a great natural product for those looking for a greener alternative to traditional mascaras. However, I found that this product dries out faster than other mascaras that I have used. I do get compliments when I wear this though, so all in all, not a bad product!
Vyara B.
Vyara B.
Pittsburg, CA
I am using it daily , I wish there was a brown shade for full natural effect.Lightweight , no eye irritation and I love the packaging :)
Brittnee G.
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
I got this mascara for free using a Try Me rebate from Physician's Formula and I really liked it. It made my lashes nice and thick, but not as crunchy as other mascaras I have tried.
Candice P.
Candice P.
Blairsville, GA
For some reason it made my eyes burn when I used it!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I got this at Target in a buy one get one free deal and I love it! I like how it feels like you have nothing on your lashes but it's a very light mascara that you can definitely build up!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA
I like this mascara it mkes my lashes thick, but it doesn't give me much length so maybe this will work for people with naturally long lashes
Jaya B.
Jaya B.
Philadelphia, PA
This mascara is great for days you want to wear mascara, but aren't crazy about make your eyes pop. It's light, and it separates well.
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
S Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of PH, however, this mascara just did not do it for me. I start to smear shortly after and walk around looking like a raccoon. i wish i saved the receipt so i can take it back.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?