BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Brittany D.
Madison, WI
Love the formula and how defined my lashes are after use. I won't say it's my all time favorite mascara but definitley top 10!!
MICHELLE P.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to but I don't think it was any better then other kinds. I didn't like the brush and I felt I needed to use a different mascara before the day was over.
Bianca P.
Louisville, KY
I love this mascara! When I first tried it, I had my doubts. I figured it would not work as well as the chemical-filled products I was used to. But it really does! And I can feel the difference! My eyes feel more comfortable and less itchy when I use this instead of any other brand. Plus it doesn't clump!
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my fave organic mascara
Emily D.
Riverview, FL
I just got this during the $6 off sale at CVS, and I was surprised at the quality. Really lengthening and it doesn't clump after several coats. Makes lashes look like falsies.
Laura H.
Not a fan of this mascara. The brush doesn't separate your lashes and the mascara has a tendency to clump pretty badly.
Hadley M.
I love the applicator on this mascara, it makes sure your lashes are nice and separated without looking clumpy. I even keep the empties to use the brush to separate my lashes when i use a different mascara. I love the fact that it is natural, especially for the price. Plus, this seems to always be on sale!
yennefer c.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Love. I think it helps my eyelashes so much
Kalyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fairly thick, long lashes, so it's not difficult for me to find a mascara that makes my lashes look good, but this one did NOTHING. It added no volume, no length -- nothing. I can say it doesn't clump, though. I attribute that to the brush, which is nice.
I found that it smudged all over my face within an hour of application, and I have dry skin, not at all oily, and I've never had a problem with mascaras smudging on me. Not only does this mascara not add anything to my lashes, it disappears within an hour. I hate it.
I found it to be a drier formula mascara, which I usually like, and I was surprised that it doesn't clump easily because it's drier. As I said, this mascara has a great brush.
As for the packaging, I find it obnoxious and big, and the shape of the handle on the wand was not comfortable in my hand.
I would not repurchase this mascara or recommend it to anyone.
nika b.
Harbor City, CA
I love thus product!! It works so well and it doesn't make me feel guilty cause its all natural!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?