5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA
3.88 / 5 based on 578 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I don't wear mascara often, but when I do, this is what I wear. It goes on easily and wears well. It is a safe formula that is good for people with sensitive skin and eyes.
I'm not a huge mascara fan but this worked very well! I felt like my lashes were separated and almost looked fake.
One of the best mascaras I've tried, not clumpy but made my lashes long and full. Such a plus that it's organic!
I received a free sample from the company. The formula does take longer to dry than most and does smear easily but when used as a base when using multiple mascaras it does work pretty well. I would definitely consider buying in the future
I was excited to try this product based on the brand (which I usually love) and the packaging. But I wasn't thrilled with the mascara itself. It clumped and was even a little difficult to properly apply. I wouldn't purchase this again.
I wear contacts and find that most of the other mascaras would make my eyes cry, but this Organic wear is great :)
I like the way this mascara makes my lashes look, but it's very wet. It tends to get on my whole eyelid and sometimes rubs on my glasses. I also think it causes me to have a mild allergic reaction.
I really like this mascara. Its a good black color, adds a bit of length and thickness to my lashes. The only thing I don't like about this mascara is that it is very sensitive to water. Sometimes my eyes are teary and I need to be extremely careful not to let the tear touch my lashes because then it will run like crazy! Also it does flake a bit.
I love this product! I am very allergic to other mascaras and eye shadows but I have no problems with this brand. It is easy to take off before bed and it still works just as well as the other mascaras.
I have extremely sensitive eyes and wear contacts. This mascara doesn't make my eyes itch, and makes a pretty thick lash without clumping.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos