5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.88 / 5 based on 590 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I do like this mascara a lot but my complaint is hat it dries up much quicker than the average drugstore mascara. It does a great job enhancing and lengthening the lashes and I also like the packaging and the brush. I just wished the tube lasted longer.
So I went looking for a mascara that is good for your eyelashes instead of all the other that make your eyelashes look fake and as hard as a rock. So I looked around and found this mascara that I had no idea existed! I usually buy the organic face powder by them which is amazing also. BUT WOW I was blown away with this mascara. It make my eye lashes feel healthy, soft and didn't look clumpy or too fake. I have recently used it all up and I am literally out the door to go pick up another one. It's nice to put on when you aren't getting all dolled up but still want people to know you have eyelashes!
I like it. It doesn't clump and gives great volume. The applicator is pretty big, which is what I like. This mascara makes your lashes look quite natural if you like a natural look.
I did like this mascara, however it claims to not leave flaky mascara but unfortunately all mascaras do! but it does do its job, and my lashes have nice volume/thickness.
I really wanted to like this but it did not stay on my lashes after a couple of hours. :(
This is, by far, the best mascara I have ever used. It provides massive volume to sparse lashes, but don't expect it to lengthen. This strictly for volume.
'm a natural girl with long but thin lashes. I don't wear mascara every day, but when I do I like to pump up the volume on my lashes. So I heard good things about cg lash blast luxe. I bought the luxe and tried it a few times. First off, It did not sparkle like they say it does, but worse I noticed that my eyelashes were breaking off and were so much shorter than they were before I started using it. The horror!!! So I decided to go with organic wear mascara in hopes of it being more gentle to my lashes. I'm very pleased with this mascara. It comes off easily with soap and water, goes on smooth and stays on until you remove it, and gives great definition and length. All around it is 100x better than lash blast luxe! Hopefully now my eyelashes will grow back!!
This is the best mascara that ive found for my bottom lashes
Very good everyday mascara. Adds volume and length and is buildable. This would be a mascara I'd put on before falsies
I Love Physicans Formula but this mascara i didint really like also for the price or $12 i mean it doesn't give that much volume or anything so i didint really like it.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos