BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Dionne F.
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO
I don't wear mascara often, but when I do, this is what I wear. It goes on easily and wears well. It is a safe formula that is good for people with sensitive skin and eyes.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
I'm not a huge mascara fan but this worked very well! I felt like my lashes were separated and almost looked fake.
Aliya M.
Aliya M.
Berkeley, CA
One of the best mascaras I've tried, not clumpy but made my lashes long and full. Such a plus that it's organic!
Annjakira F.
Annjakira F.
Haddon Township, NJ
I received a free sample from the company. The formula does take longer to dry than most and does smear easily but when used as a base when using multiple mascaras it does work pretty well. I would definitely consider buying in the future
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I was excited to try this product based on the brand (which I usually love) and the packaging. But I wasn't thrilled with the mascara itself. It clumped and was even a little difficult to properly apply. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Griselda F.
Griselda F.
Fort Worth, TX
I wear contacts and find that most of the other mascaras would make my eyes cry, but this Organic wear is great :)
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
W Leechburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way this mascara makes my lashes look, but it's very wet. It tends to get on my whole eyelid and sometimes rubs on my glasses. I also think it causes me to have a mild allergic reaction.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this mascara. Its a good black color, adds a bit of length and thickness to my lashes. The only thing I don't like about this mascara is that it is very sensitive to water. Sometimes my eyes are teary and I need to be extremely careful not to let the tear touch my lashes because then it will run like crazy! Also it does flake a bit.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beavercreek, OH
I love this product! I am very allergic to other mascaras and eye shadows but I have no problems with this brand. It is easy to take off before bed and it still works just as well as the other mascaras.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Cross Lanes, WV
I have extremely sensitive eyes and wear contacts. This mascara doesn't make my eyes itch, and makes a pretty thick lash without clumping.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?