5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA
3.88 / 5 based on 577 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
It's definitely a good mascara, and one I would use if I was out of all of my favorites, but with the amount of amazing drug store mascaras out there right now, this wouldn't be the one I choose. Plus the packaging is kind of unattractive.
Love this mascara!!! I love that this brand is also gluten free!!! Yes, when you have an autoimmune disorder like celiac, you have to wear gluten free products! Makes my lashes full and lush, and makes my skin happy!!! Love it!
My favorite drug store mascara. My eyelashes don't stick together. Amazing product. I got mine at cvs they have it on sale often.
I love this product! I have sensitive eyes and allergic to a lot of chemicals other companies place in there product. This mascara gives me the boost I need and is easy to apply. Taking it off at night is no problem either. The cost is great for what you get. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
This mascara was recommended to me by a friend. I loved it the very first time I tried it. My lashes look amazing wearing it. :)
I actually like their mascara it doesn't clump and you don't have to put many coats one is fine and when it's time to take it off comes off smoothly without a problem
I love this product. I feel so comfortable with it because it is natural. The packaging is so adorable and thin enough to easily fit in a purse. The brush has perfectly separated bristles that cover each last evenly with a formula that last all day and is easy to wash off. I have never experienced clumps or fall out with this. My mom and I both love this so I recommend this to anyone.
If your eyes start to tear up at all your mascara runs. Otherwise it goes on great!
I'm a devoted Covergirl user so I tried this on a jump! I actually really liked it. I loved the plastic applicator and found the packaging adorable. The packaging does wear off after awhile, even with amazing delicacey with the product. I felt, much like another user, that this dried up way too quickly. Within a couple months it was hard to apply and flaked all over my face. It was amazing while it lasted, and all of my friends asked what I was using, purchased, and felt the exact same!
Makes lashes look thicker without clumps but my lashes didn't look a lot longer. I love the package and the brush is nice I just wish it lengthened my lashes better.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos