5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA
3.88 / 5 based on 578 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
This mascara is really great. Gives your lashes a big boost, leaves them looking nice and dark with volume and length. It doesn't leave your lashes clumpy or flaky. One of my favorite mascaras.
Love this product! This is one of the only mascaras that does not irritate my eyes. I can wear it all day and it doesn't burn or make them itchy.
Loved this mascara! Didn't flake on me and washed off really easy! It isn't waterproof and it does smudge if you touch it! One of my favorite mascaras by far! Definitely worth a try!
For my eyelashes, I have medium length and no volume. But when I use an eyelash curler and this mascara, it gives me amazing volume and length. I swear by this. It doesn't clump on me and you can layer this a lot of times. It drys fairly quick.
I really wanted this product to become my new HG mascara because it is natural and I have heard such good things about it. I love it much more than CG lash blast, but not as much as Almay get up and grow, Maybelline illegal length and others. I prefer a mascara that gives me a little more of a dramatic look.
I love this masquera,it made my eyelashes look so blaack and thinks somebody actually told me they looked fake!! anyways as physicians formula make up can be a little pricey for a drugstore brand i recommend checkin your local cvs they usually have buy one get one 50% off i got mine for 2 dollars on sale!!
Love this stuff! I bought this and as soon as I got out to my car I opened the package and tried it out. I put two coats on and it went on so smooth and never clumped and it made my lashes look so long! When I washed my face that night it washed off of my lashes so easy. Never streaked or anything! Every other mascara I have ever used has streaked down my face like a clown, or rips my eyelashes out while I am trying to wash the mascara off. Love the packaging also! It is so cute. This is probably the only mascara I will buy for now on. Good job Physicians Formula!
Wasn't a fan. It smelled like weird dirt and didn't do anything for my lashes. My lashes felt weighed down, didn't hold a curl, not even a darker tint. I ended up returning this for some Maybelline mascaras.
I bought this mascara to try out after receiving a form for mail-in rebate. I bought it and tried it out and had no problems with it while putting it on. It went on smoothly and made my lashes look long but it seems to NEVER dry! If for some reason my lash hits my face throughout the whole day I get mascara marks. I guess a pro is that it wipes of easliy but I don't want to have to worry all day about my mascara rubbing off into my eyebrow or cheeks.
It takes a lot of coats to notice any difference on your eyelashes. And then when you finally realize a difference, it isn't a good one. It makes your eyelashes look terrible, and it's mega flaky. I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people. It's also uncomfortable putting on the mascara, since it's such a weird shape.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos