BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Katie M.
Bethpage, NY
First off I love the packaging which is the main reason why I bought it and then when I went to apply it I was pleasantly surprised how well it performed. It wasn't super dramatic or anything but it did however do a nice job of lengthening. The brush tip is a little bigger than what I normally like but defiantly am able to work with it to get that perfect lash look.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
This mascara doesn't get clumpy at all and I love the green leaf packaging!
I L.
Overall, this is a pretty good mascara. My lashes aren't extremely long, so I was hoping that this round shape brush would add a little more volume, but I found that it was almost too big for my eyes. Additionally, the formula is very wet, so it was hard to apply without making mistakes and getting some of the product on my face. Other than that, the mascara made my eyelashes look very full and voluminous, which is important for a mascara. Someone who has very long eyelashes would like this because it will give them a lot of depth and volume. Pretty good price as well! Just make sure that if you are putting it on you only have eyeliner on before you apply (if you wear eyeliner) so that it does not mess up your eyeshadow and create more problems than you wanted.
Melissa D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I totally love this mascara. The handle is easy for me to hold and I like how the end "flexes" with my eyelashes. I feel that this is easy to put on and lasts a long time. I love this product!
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great mascara. Feels so light, goes on easy, and lengthens my eyelashes amazingly. I love that I do not feel like I have to put on multiple coats with this as well to get the fullness and length that I desire. I would suggest this to anyone, and I am a true believer of this mascara.
Emily H.
Conway , SC
I'm a fan of Physicians Formula so I decided to give this a try when it went on sale at my local CVS. I'm actually very hapy with this product as my eyes are very sensative but I am giving this product a 'C' because I can not use it on my bottom lashes as it smudges very easily under my eyes. I had giant black circles under my eyes in a very short time after applying. It is easy to remove and has no harsh chemicals which I really like about the product.

I'd definitely say try this product as the only quam I have is the under eye smudge if you fill out those lower lashes.
Corinna H.
Amarillo, TX
I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful.
Kate D.
It definitely doesn't clump so that's a plus. It looks very natural. However, the applicator is quite awkward and it makes it hard not to get it everywhere. I probably wouldn't buy it again unless it's on sale.
Alyssa M.
Edwardsville, IL
I like the concept, and the packaging is cute, but this mascara doesn't cut it for me.

It dries out faster than my other mascaras, it made my eyes burn, and it just isn't worth the price. This product cost twice as much as my favorite mascara, and I'm a little upset that I wasted my money. It added no "dramatic volume & glamour".
christie p.
In the past I have used the regular mascara and this was my first time to use this new big mascara. It makes my lashes look thicker and the brush is easy to use.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?