BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Jeanette T.
Jeanette T.
Union City, CA
I got this when it first came out and very happy with it. I have sensitive eyes and some mascaras make my eye itchy or give me stys. It was not the case with this product. And it still gave me full and black lashes. Comparable to high-end mascaras with a better price.
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
I have always had a difficult time finding a great mascara with out it affecting my sensitive eyes, however this mascara is one of my best. It gives my lashes length and volume without it affecting me later on in the day.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Dayton, Tx
This is a great mascara! I love the way it makes my lashes look, very volumizing (I think the brush design helps). It's not a cheap mascara, but I still this it's a great value for everything I am getting.
marisela R.
marisela R.
This looks impressive but unfortunately...i would not recommend this as an all day mascara. it definitely flaked and the brush is hard to work with,
Lori S.
Lori S.
Salt Lick, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge Physicins Formula fan. This is my favorite drugstore mascara. Have repurchased multiple times.
Sydney y.
Sydney y.
Doesn't clump, separates nicely, gives natural looking volume and length.
The formula is great, it's light - but pigmented - and really gives me a fresh look.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Port Huron, MI
Very easy to work with, no clumping, and easy to remove at the end of the day. I've gone through a few tubes of these and have recommended this mascara to anyone willing to listen. :)
Elyse A.
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this when it was on sale at my local supermarket. I ended up giving it away because it was pretty much useless for me. I like big, voluptuous lashes and this was NOT it. It coated my lashes and that was about it. No drama at all.
Fae A.
Fae A.
SCITUATE
Not so great, I've had better cheaper mascaras like Maybelline or covergirl. Besides for a drugstore brand phycisians formula is way to over priced. If I want to spend a lot of money on cosmetics ill just go to Mac.
Trilby B.
Trilby B.
I really did not like this mascara. I had heard some good reviews so I gave it a shot. It flaked easily and didn't apply well for me. I wouldn't recommend this mascara!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?