BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?17 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Emily H.
Emily H.
Portsmouth, VA
I really like the formula and it makes my lashes look long and thick. The only problem I have is that the applicator is thick and the bristles are too short, thus causing me to hit my eyelid with mascara.
Aliquippa , PA
This mascara doesn't get clumpy at all and I love the green leaf packaging!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bethpage, NY
First off I love the packaging which is the main reason why I bought it and then when I went to apply it I was pleasantly surprised how well it performed. It wasn't super dramatic or anything but it did however do a nice job of lengthening. The brush tip is a little bigger than what I normally like but defiantly am able to work with it to get that perfect lash look.
Tabitha w.
Tabitha w.
Sparta, WI
I tried and I do like. It makes my lashes super long without being stiff. The only downside for me is that it takes some extra work to get it off.
Julianne H.
Julianne H.
Review for: Black Organics
This long lasting mascara is the best I've ever used. It gives your lashes length and volume.
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Review for: Black Organics
This mascara is a must have. The formula is so nice and it doesn't look all clumpy. Made my eyes pop.
maddy h.
maddy h.
Review for: Black Organics
This mascara was really just nothing special to me. It was nice and went on smoothly giving decent length but nothing amazing. I loved that it was organic and didn't irritate my eyes at all though.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Physicians Formula Organic wear lash Mascara is the best mascara in the beauty industry. I purchased mine at ULTA beautiful packaging, great Formula, organic and affordable. I would recommend this lash Mascara to everyone looking for a magnificent Formula.. That is Physicians Formula!! 😘
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Review for: Black Organics
I really wanted to like this mascara, especially because of the ingredients and its availability in drugstores. It bled all over the place for me and was not long-lasting at all. It did wash off easily, but it ran throughout the day.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Black Organics
This is a must have in my make up bag! I am notorious for stabbing myself in the eye with the wand and every other mascara burns and makes me have to re-do my whole entire face over again. With this mascara it doesn't burn. I like it because it's all natural and it dries fast. I have short stubby lashes as well and this lengthens my lashes and makes them look long and real instead of clumpy and fake like other mascaras.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?