BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Kristina T.
Review for: Black Organics
I got this product on sale at cvs for 75%. its a good mascara not to thick i hate when to much mascara is clumped on the brush. the brush is rubber and works well
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Review for: Black Organics
I was really excited to try this because I love the IDEA of all natural great products ...this was a major disappointment . clumpy , dry , sticky and the wand is terrible . The only reason I gave it a 2 was because of the packaging .
Joanne A.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well , I tried this product. I didn't like the non water proof and the idea of it stating no curling lash required. It felt like nothing was on.
not my cup of tea.
Shana H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was browsing the store for mascara that would not irritate my eyes, saw this and thought why not? Well, I probably shouldn't have. While it didn't irritate my eyes, it seems to take forever to dry and it doesn't last veryear long. All it takes is literally a few tears (really, just two or three) and the mascara runs. Used it a couple more times to give it a fair chance, but stopped use as I was not satisfied.
Ana C.
This is such a great drugstore mascara. The wand is very big and thick with lots of plastic bristles- it reminds me of the Covergirl Lashblast wand. The formula is super black, volumizing, and applies smoothly. The mascara builds on itself really nicely. I only need to apply two coats to get really thick, defined looking lashes. I find that the formula is nicest after the mascara has been opened and used for a week or two. It's a little wet at first, but works a lot better after it dries out a bit.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
I love that this mascara is organic, and I also love the super dark black color and how it looks on your eyes after you are done, BUT this mascara runs right off if you happen to cry just one tear.... or if your eyes are irritated and water... also it takes SO long for it to dry...
Morgan  S.
I haaaaaaaated this mascara!!! It moves all over the place and flaked off so badly!
Jessie H.
I love that physicians formula has an organic line. The mascara gives you a good feeling that you're not putting harsh chemicals near your eyes. The only problem I have is the mascara seems to run out fast, feeling like you don't have much for your wand to dip in.
Beauty J.
Okay, I love this mascara! Physician's Formula outdid itself with it.

I love the applicator and the formula because, unlike many other very high end mascaras out there, this one adds volume but it doesn't clump!

I will definitely keep it.

Good price + Good quality.
Katie M.
Review for: Black Organics
I was excited to try this, based on the reviews. I have sensitive eyes, and I wanted to get away from paraben-laden cosmetics.

The first thing I noticed was the formula is very thick, and has a very matte finish. Quite different than any other mascara I've ever used. And it went on like paste! Thick, and clumpy is the only way to describe it. Even separating with an eyelash comb didn't help. I thought I must have gotten an old tube, so I tossed it and bought another tube from a different location.

Still the same. This mascara gives me some intense lashes that mimic false lashes. Very thick, very long, very dramatic, very clumpy. Nothing remotely "natural." It's a bit comical to wear during the day, so I only use it at night.

Two other points to consider:

This formula never really dries completely. The surface does, but if you were to squeeze your lashes together hours later, they would stay that way (think "paste" again).

It liquefies IMMEDIATELY on contact with water. Scarily fast. That's great news for removal, not so great news if you cry or get caught in the rain. If I'm going out, I check the weather forecast first!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?