5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA
3.88 / 5 based on 578 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I give this a B because honestly, I think there are better mascaras out there. I don't love the brush on this, as it's very big and a bit reminiscent of Covergirl's Lashblast. The packaging is kind of fun, but very difficult to store with my regular mascaras. I don't hate this mascara, but I won't be repurchasing & I feel there are much better products out there for less money. It's not great with giving volume or length in my opinion, it just kind of blackens my lashes.
Really good eyeliner I really like how it holds so lone and beautiful black color
I love the organic mascara its the only one that i can wear and will last all day
Im being honest, I hate this mascara, it does nothing for me. It comes out dry and clumpy, it never seems to have moisture, ive bought it twice and decided to not buy it again, it feels heavy and sticks together, i just dislike it
This is a great light mascara. I usually use this when I just want to darken my lashes by a little but not look really clumpy. It does not lengthen nor volumize my lashes
I love this mascara it might be one of my top favorites it really gives them length and the formula doesn't make them crunchy and dry
This is my holy grail mascara. It adds so much volume to my lashes. It's also very build-able (most mascara clumps after the first coat - this does not!). Also, it comes off so easy when washing my makeup off.
It's great that this mascara is organic but it does not last as long... it smears easily but is a pretty decent mascara if you're into organic products.
This mascara has very light texture, easy to apply and remove. It does not give my eyelashes any volume. Did not like it too much
My friend and I bought this our freshman year in high school because we thought the packaging was great (i actually still have it because I'm nostalgic) and it wasn't too bad. I wasn't much of a makeup-wearing so I probably didn't use it to it's potential but if you're looking for luscious lashes, this might not the best choice for you. As an environmental person, I love that it's organic. You can be sure that you're not putting psycho chemicals onto your lashes, that's for sure. I think it's a great mascara to start on. I just love the packaging as well.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos