BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Allie B.
Broomfield, CO
I like this mascara a lot. It doesn't get stiff or clumpy and it lasts all day long! I have sensitive eyes and haven't had any reactions to this formula.
Elizabeth B.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Black Organics
BEST DRUGSTORE MASCARA EVER. love the wand, it applies to the lashes really good and separates them so it isn't clumpy. It gives volume, and lengthens. It's worth the price, and I would absolutely buy it again.
guadalupe m.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Review for: Black Organics
Ahhhh!!!! I dont remember the last time i used this mascara! I was in love. For 1 it is organic and 2 well i just freaken love it! I need to get more!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer W.
Review for: Black Organics
This use to be my go to because it's really good for sensitive eyes but I hated the fact that it would run for the hill and smeared horribly. I did like the way it made my lashes look, nice and plump.
Sarah V.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Black Organics
This is hands down my favorite mascara and I have tried my fair share! It does not weigh my lashes down and it separates them so well.
Eryka S.
Review for: Black Organics
I have really sensitive eyes that make it had for me to wear mascara without my eyes burning and hurting. This mascara doesn't do that. I can wear it just fine and it lengthens my upper lashes just fine. The applicator is pretty thick so it's hard to get into my inner corner and my lower lashes.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Review for: Black Organics
This used to be my favorite cruelty free mascara for a long time. Since then I've moved on to Pacifica and Jordana, but this is still an amazing mascara. I know it doesn't work for everyone, but it gave me length AND volume. Didn't clump and overall, worth the money.
Miranda B.
This is my most favorite of all time mascara. i was looking for something that was affordable on a regular basis and organic. This works great for people with sensitive eyes and never ever clumps. I love this product and have been using it for about 6 years now.
Jennifer M.
Winnetka, Il
I love this product! I have sensitive eyes and allergic to a lot of chemicals other companies place in there product. This mascara gives me the boost I need and is easy to apply. Taking it off at night is no problem either. The cost is great for what you get. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite drug store mascara. My eyelashes don't stick together. Amazing product. I got mine at cvs they have it on sale often.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?