BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Vyara B.
Pittsburg , CA
I am using it daily , I wish there was a brown shade for full natural effect.Lightweight , no eye irritation and I love the packaging :)
Twinkie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara ia a great natural product for those looking for a greener alternative to traditional mascaras. However, I found that this product dries out faster than other mascaras that I have used. I do get compliments when I wear this though, so all in all, not a bad product!
Chhavi S.
Charlottesville, VA
It has a dry formula and a big wand. It doesn't make your eyelashes appear like your wearing falsies but it is good..It gives a certain amount of volume without lengthing and coats all your eyelashes perfectly without clumping. Overall, this is a mascara for everyday when you just want natural looking lashes.
Dana V.
Fort Wainwright, AK
Worth the price for something that has more quality than other drugstore brands and doesn't clump like others do
Leslie P.
Cross Lanes, WV
I have extremely sensitive eyes and wear contacts. This mascara doesn't make my eyes itch, and makes a pretty thick lash without clumping.
Jackie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I was excited to try this product based on the brand (which I usually love) and the packaging. But I wasn't thrilled with the mascara itself. It clumped and was even a little difficult to properly apply. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Griselda F.
Fort Worth, TX
I wear contacts and find that most of the other mascaras would make my eyes cry, but this Organic wear is great :)
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO
I don't wear mascara often, but when I do, this is what I wear. It goes on easily and wears well. It is a safe formula that is good for people with sensitive skin and eyes.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
I bought this as an organic alternative and I fell in love. This mascara didn't clump as much as many others have, and it made my lashes look nice and thick. It's the perfect eye product for those concerned with using organic makeup!
Renee K.
Tualatin, OR
This just doesn't work for me, yes it's organic but doesn't do anything for my lashes at all! It doesn't add length and it clumps and get's all over my face at the end of the day!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?