BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Astraea J.
Astraea J.
I liked this mascara because it is organic, and seems to go on very well. However, when you look in the mirror an hour later you will notice smudges!! It doesn't stay on very well, I was very disappointed.
Sarajane R.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
I crossed paths with this purely out of coincidence when my mother bought a 2-pack. I tested it out right away and absolutely LOVED it. It made my lashes look full and dark, yet completely natural. Unfortunately I live in a place that is very humid and warm, and since this is not a waterproof formula, in time it made me look like Alice Cooper.
Overall, it's a good product if you have a daily life that does not include moisture and/or heat.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Blue Ridge, GA
I had heard good reviews on this so I thought I would try. This mascara just isn't for me. It didn't hold a curl for me, I didn't feel it was very volumizing AND there isn't a waterproof formula. With my oily skin it broke the mascara down and it gave me panda eyes.
Laela C.
Laela C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a nice mascara if you're looking for a light, simple daily mascara that gives your lashes a natural-looking little boost. This won't give you too much volume, but it does provide a nice bit of length and feels great on your lashes unlike the heavy synthetic formulas found in most other mascaras. Overall, if you already have good lashes to begin with, this would be a good product to give them a little boost without them feeling heavy and weighed down.
Maddie K.
Maddie K.
I love it it gives a natural look and beautiful lashes.
abby r.
abby r.
Bath, PA
I love this mascara! It's easy to use, doesn't clump and reaches all lashes. It dries quickly and lasts all day!
Shawna F.
Shawna F.
Doesn't clump, nice even coverage :)
Grace V.
Grace V.
Fort Collins, CO
It makes my lashes so dark and separates them while also making them seem thicker. No clumping, no raccoon eyes, and wears all day without weighing down your eyes.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Denver, CO
I love that this mascara when you first put it on but it seems to wear off as the day goes on. I also like that it is organic.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Literally, this mascara was NO DIFFERENT than the cheaper mascaras that I buy. It truly was 10 dollars wasted. I was better off with the NYC mascara
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?