4 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.87 / 5 based on 606 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I love that it's a natural mascara, but besides that, I saw no redeeming qualities about it... Nothing really bad either, but nothing fantastic.
This stuff lasts a while and I like the brush that it comes with. It doesn't feel heavy when you wear it and comes off easily with makeup wipes.
This is a great mascara! I use it to hold me over until i can order my other one. But I often use this exclusively. Easily removed. Great brush.
My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!! Wish I could use it
This I love my eyes don't itch or feel clumpy just perfect lashes look full and sexxy and the brush is great one of my d favorite. Great price
This is a great mascara. It separates your eyelashes very well, giving them a more bigger and fuller look. I would definitely recommend this.
For the price, the product isn't worth it. Its an average product although its nice that they use natural ingredients. Wouldn't re-purchase.
I like this mascara it mkes my lashes thick, but it doesn't give me much length so maybe this will work for people with naturally long lashes
I used this once I really liked it. It was smooth and creamy and easy to clean if I got it on my eye lids lol it would come right off too.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Does this product teat on animals ?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos