BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Caley H.
This did not work for me. It didn't do anything for my lashes. It just weighed them down and smeared product under my eyes. Would definitely not recommend.
breez s.
My favorite brand of mascara its the best it doesn't clump and goes on and looks great. The shape of the container makes it easy to find in my make up bag.
Allie B.
Broomfield, CO
I like this mascara a lot. It doesn't get stiff or clumpy and it lasts all day long! I have sensitive eyes and haven't had any reactions to this formula.
Lacie H.
Review for: Black Organics more...
Great mascara for people with sensitive eyes or who wear contacts. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, I find the handle uncomfortable to hold.
Taylor C.
Sandy Hook
It made my eyes burn bad as soon as I put it on. Would burn even more if I were to yawn throughout the day. It worked alright but not worth the burning.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
This makes my eyelashes reach to the ceiling! The deepest black color is so beautiful and it’s a nice creamy formula so it doesn’t clump up your lashes!
Rebecca M.
Charleston, SC
It's great that this mascara is organic but it does not last as long... it smears easily but is a pretty decent mascara if you're into organic products.
Lacy T.
Moorhead, MN
This is my absolute favorite mascara, it never clumps and makes my eylashes pop! I swear it makes my eyelashes longer and softer once I take it off too.
Corinna H.
Amarillo, TX
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
Fabulous product. Takes lashes from meh to wow in two coats. It doesn't irritate my eyes (which is a big problem for me), and I love that it's organic.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?

back