BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?17 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Sharray L.
Sharray L.
Tracy, CA
I love the fact that this product is Organic! Good for the body and the earth! a little pricey but worth the price!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
I really did not like this mascara. I don't know if I got a dud, but I found it dry, clumpy and flaky. It did absolutely nothing for me and it had the characteristics of a five year old mascara. This would be one of the last mascaras I'd recommend...definitely disappointed in Physician's Formula on this product.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
It's is not the best mascara I have used but it works pretty well and the plus is its organic! It has a cool shape and coats your lashes well with good pigmentation and last a long time. It doesn't clump up as much as others and doesn't have fallout when it dries. It does elongate your lashes and curls them pretty well!
anita c.
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
It's a lie, doesn't make my lashes any bigger or darker and smears... I guess it may work for some folks out there... I like waxy lashes and these don't give me what I want... So sad.
michelle e.
michelle e.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I like this mascara because it didn't only make my lashes look great, but it felt like i was nourishing my lashes for a change. the only thing i didn't like was that it became brittle and clumpy on the lashes when the formula began to dry. but this just prolly meant that it was time to throw it out like any other mascara.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Mission, TX
I loooove this mascara . It gives me the volume without clumping my eyelashes . It is organic and I can easily take it off without rubbing my eyes. I want to buy another one.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Newport, KY
I really like this mascara. It gives good definition and length. However, it does not give tons of volume. For me, I prefer nice dark even color without clumping and nicely defined lashes, it is perfect for me!
Gabrielle U.
Gabrielle U.
Bayonne, NJ
Your eyes are most prone to infection, so you really need to be careful what you put on/around them. This mascara is absolutely amazing for that reason and it looks totally fabulous! Its my favorite physicians formula product!
Briana D.
Briana D.
Ashburn, VA
This is a pretty good product. I originally bought it because of the packaging because it's so cute. When I used it the next day, I loved the look and feel of the mascara. It glided on easily and did not clump or flake.

My only issue with the product is that it never dries. I would touch my eyelashes and they would still be wet hours later.

More smudging than I would like to see from this company.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
This product has a horrible smell. I kept smelling something all day and didn't realize it was on my lashes until the end of the day! Yuck. The coverage was normal, nothing special. Not worth the price, wouldn't buy again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?