BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Kristina T.
Review for: Black Organics
I got this product on sale at cvs for 75%. its a good mascara not to thick i hate when to much mascara is clumped on the brush. the brush is rubber and works well
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Review for: Black Organics
I was really excited to try this because I love the IDEA of all natural great products ...this was a major disappointment . clumpy , dry , sticky and the wand is terrible . The only reason I gave it a 2 was because of the packaging .
Rachael S.
N Royalton, OH
Review for: Black Organics
The wand was very flimsy and was not ideal. It made my lashes look natural which was a plus however it did not stick and I had black under my eyes within the hour. Not a cute look.
Marie S.
Review for: Black Organics
LOVEEEE this mascara. It's a bit more pricey for a drugstore mascara but it's definitely worth the money. It's about 10-13 dollars depending where you but it. It is organic and makes my lashes look amazing. They automatically look longer, bolder, and fuller after application. I absolutely recommend.
Joanne A.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well , I tried this product. I didn't like the non water proof and the idea of it stating no curling lash required. It felt like nothing was on.
not my cup of tea.
Shana H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was browsing the store for mascara that would not irritate my eyes, saw this and thought why not? Well, I probably shouldn't have. While it didn't irritate my eyes, it seems to take forever to dry and it doesn't last veryear long. All it takes is literally a few tears (really, just two or three) and the mascara runs. Used it a couple more times to give it a fair chance, but stopped use as I was not satisfied.
Ana C.
This is such a great drugstore mascara. The wand is very big and thick with lots of plastic bristles- it reminds me of the Covergirl Lashblast wand. The formula is super black, volumizing, and applies smoothly. The mascara builds on itself really nicely. I only need to apply two coats to get really thick, defined looking lashes. I find that the formula is nicest after the mascara has been opened and used for a week or two. It's a little wet at first, but works a lot better after it dries out a bit.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
I love that this mascara is organic, and I also love the super dark black color and how it looks on your eyes after you are done, BUT this mascara runs right off if you happen to cry just one tear.... or if your eyes are irritated and water... also it takes SO long for it to dry...
Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this mascara at all. it irritates my eyes and it's not long lasting.
Morgan  S.
I haaaaaaaated this mascara!!! It moves all over the place and flaked off so badly!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?