5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.88 / 5 based on 590 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
This is a good mascara but if you have super straight lashes this might not be for you. Good for natural/no makeup days. I can't wear this in the summer because it tranfers on my lower lashline
Really didn't do anything at all for my lashes!! Just was kind of there! This brand is expensive for drugstore, so I was expecting a lot more!! I will not be buying this again or any of their other mascara!
Review for: Ultra Black Organics
This mascara is a must! If you haven't tried it you need to! The best part about it is the brush, it separates my lashes really easily and quickly. It has a good mix of volume and also adding length which is exactly what I need for my lashes! I would buy again!
I love this product because it is cruelty free! No testing on animals at all. It does make your lashes big and beautiful, however it definitely doesn't plump them like some main stream mascaras do. I think it's worth the trade off. Will continue to buy
I love the packagingg of this product because I think its really cute and the color was nice. To me it was a teensy bit goopy but the good far outweighed any bad in my opinion. I love more natural type products like this and i would recommend this to anyone
Review for: Ultra Black Organics
Did not like this mascara what so ever it really sucked there is no comparing it to any other because there isn't any that are this sticky and non drying felt like it never dried and i took it off right away never will i buy this again don't recommend either
I didn't enjoy this product. I have straight lashes that I have to curl. This mascara didn't hold on to my curl. You couldn't tell I was wearing mascara. I was not impressed with this and will not repurchase in the near future. Don't waste your money
Review for: Black Organics, Ultra Black Organics
This is by far the cutest packaging I have ever seen on a mascara. I think it is a fun innovative idea. I am pretty impressed with the quality of the mascara too. It is effective and looks great on my brown eyes. I am going to say, yes, I recommend this.
Review for: Black Organics
Most everything I have purchased from Physicians Formula has exceeded my expectations. This is by far the worst product I've tried of theirs. It clumps and made my lashes look short and the product was too thick. Plus it dries up very quickly.
This is good mascara...like really good. It's black and applies easily and the plastic bristles separate every lash. I don't like any of their other mascara a bit this one is great! Very inexpensive and outperforms some high end mascara!
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos