BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Lauren J.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Review for: Ultra Black Organics more...
I LOVE this mascara and that it's all natural BUT it's only worth 1 star to me because not only isn't it waterproof (I understand that's a bit counter-intuitive when looking for an "au naturale" product ...) but even touching your lashes will leave a black stripe. It's pretty good on the clumping or easily stroked through and has an elongating, filler affect and a beautiful dark hue but it's VERY easily transferable.  Forget those bottom lashes!
Rida K.
This mascara is probably the best drugstore mascara. I bought this mascara recently and I was absolutely surprised:O
It was not pricey, it is definitely long lasting, and it definitely makes my lashes longer.
Dominique V.
Miami
I have very natural curly eyelashes but they're short. The first time I used this mascara I really noticed that make my lashes look massively long and separated. It doesn't give to your lashes that clumpy look and the formula is very dry and that's one of the reasons that when you apply you'll not stain your eyelid.
I really recommend it.
Amanda W.
I loved this mascara I recently purchased cause I was having sensitive eye issues An need a natural An easy to remove mascara I usually purchase the phycians one in red tube think it's the cat eye one an it's amazing! Anyways this one lasted all day no flaking or smudging! I did use a setting sprays by elf! I would repurchase again! Highly recommend!
Kezia O.
I have use this mascara for about a year and I really enjoy it!  The pigmentation is very dark, the formula is comfortable and really lengthens while volumizing my lashes as well!  The only thing that hinders me from giving this five stars is that the brush is super big and can be difficult for me to coat all my lashes with my small eyes.
Luz C.
El Paso, TX
While this mascara will add some length and volume when layered, I believe there are better mascaras on the market. The formula of this mascara is extremely runny and will always transfer horribly around my eye area. I would not recommend buying this mascara for that reason but physicians formula itself is a great brand!
Kourtney C.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I really dislike this wand. It brings out a lot of product but the bristles don't work to cost my lashes. It also doesn't make my lashes look long OR voluminous (I have long and pretty thick lashes already so it really did nothing for me).
Katie M.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I was excited to try this, based on the reviews. I have sensitive eyes, and I wanted to get away from paraben-laden cosmetics.

The first thing I noticed was the formula is very thick, and has a very matte finish. Quite different than any other mascara I've ever used. And it went on like paste! Thick, and clumpy is the only way to describe it. Even separating with an eyelash comb didn't help. I thought I must have gotten an old tube, so I tossed it and bought another tube from a different location.

Still the same. This mascara gives me some intense lashes that mimic false lashes. Very thick, very long, very dramatic, very clumpy. Nothing remotely "natural." It's a bit comical to wear during the day, so I only use it at night.

Two other points to consider:

This formula never really dries completely. The surface does, but if you were to squeeze your lashes together hours later, they would stay that way (think "paste" again).

It liquefies IMMEDIATELY on contact with water. Scarily fast. That's great news for removal, not so great news if you cry or get caught in the rain. If I'm going out, I check the weather forecast first!
Anayely A.
I am so in love with this mascara I actually use a clear primer mascara let it dry curl my lashes then apply this physicians formula mascara and let me tell you that my lashes look so amazing also clump free.
Finnlee E.
This mascara got me immediately. I saw it at the store (actually two tubes for the price of one) with the beautiful packaging, the cool tube it's in, and it's ALL NATURAL, how could it not be great, right?!

WRONG! I got home, opened it, and put some on ... I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster. I had no idea what that meant until I ran to the restroom and looked in the mirror. It was EVERYWHERE! Not just around my eyes a little like my normal mascara, it was clear down my neck (from just a couple little tears!) I had so much trouble removing it, and was incredibly disappointed. I want so badly to love this product! However, I don't even like it. So, I gave the remaining tube to my mom, and I guess will just use the rest in emergency circumstances.
The brush is fabulous, so if you don't have an issue with making a mess of makeup that doesn't dry, this is probably for you! It also is extremely dark black, which is also wonderful ...

Here's to me hoping the company will create a more stay-put version!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?