BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
norridge, il
Ok first of all the packaging is super cute. but the product is also amazing, makes my lashes look amazing! i love the brush too
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Monroe, NY
I wanted to try some organic mascara since I was concerned what was in non-organic type mascara. So, I tried this kind. And I really like it! No clumping, No little bits coming off the brush. Gives me soft full lashes. And I feel like I am not putting poison on my eyes.
Casey F.
Casey F.
Madera, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall, this is a decent and cheap drug store mascara. I absolutely love the thick rubberized mascara wand. The formula lengthens, thickens, and volumizes my lashes. And the great plus with all of their organic wear line is that you are putting no harmful or harsh chemicals near your eyes or on your face.
Moneera A.
Moneera A.
Hate it made my eyes burn !
Marcela P.
Marcela P.
Glen Cove, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall it's a good mascara, but not my favorite. It leaves my lashes a tad sticky :(
Regan R.
Regan R.
Mchenry, IL
This is a really fantastic mascara. No clumping, no flaking. I've tried all three (pink, green, black), and I find I like the one in the black tube the best. The only thing I'm not a HUGE fan of is the wand. I always felt it tugged a bit. Nothing too bad though.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a large fan of this mascara. I am always trying to find the best mascara.. This felt a little thick also
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
I really enjoyed this mascara. It coated by lashed well. I had no allergic reaction. The color was black and true.
Mishelle V.
Mishelle V.
Arlington, AZ
I LOVE IT. THE BRUSH IS THICK, AND MAKES MY EYELASHES LOOK NATURAL. AND THE PACKAGING IS GORGEOUS,.. RECOMMEND!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?