BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Lacy T.
Moorhead, MN
This is my absolute favorite mascara, it never clumps and makes my eylashes pop! I swear it makes my eyelashes longer and softer once I take it off too.
Lacie H.
Review for: Black Organics more...
Great mascara for people with sensitive eyes or who wear contacts. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, I find the handle uncomfortable to hold.
Taylor C.
Sandy Hook
It made my eyes burn bad as soon as I put it on. Would burn even more if I were to yawn throughout the day. It worked alright but not worth the burning.
Rebecca M.
Charleston, SC
It's great that this mascara is organic but it does not last as long... it smears easily but is a pretty decent mascara if you're into organic products.
Allie B.
Broomfield, CO
I like this mascara a lot. It doesn't get stiff or clumpy and it lasts all day long! I have sensitive eyes and haven't had any reactions to this formula.
Corinna H.
Amarillo, TX
I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful.
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
Fabulous product. Takes lashes from meh to wow in two coats. It doesn't irritate my eyes (which is a big problem for me), and I love that it's organic.
Tabitha w.
Sparta, WI
I tried and I do like. It makes my lashes super long without being stiff. The only downside for me is that it takes some extra work to get it off.
Roxanna L.
Austin, TX
Ive been looking for a new mascara recently and tried this one, and I really like it. I feel like it gets every lash and my eyelashes look very long.
Angelica B.
Literally, this mascara was NO DIFFERENT than the cheaper mascaras that I buy. It truly was 10 dollars wasted. I was better off with the NYC mascara
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?