5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA
3.88 / 5 based on 578 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
Ok first of all the packaging is super cute. but the product is also amazing, makes my lashes look amazing! i love the brush too
I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/
I wanted to try some organic mascara since I was concerned what was in non-organic type mascara. So, I tried this kind. And I really like it! No clumping, No little bits coming off the brush. Gives me soft full lashes. And I feel like I am not putting poison on my eyes.
Overall, this is a decent and cheap drug store mascara. I absolutely love the thick rubberized mascara wand. The formula lengthens, thickens, and volumizes my lashes. And the great plus with all of their organic wear line is that you are putting no harmful or harsh chemicals near your eyes or on your face.
Hate it made my eyes burn !
Overall it's a good mascara, but not my favorite. It leaves my lashes a tad sticky :(
This is a really fantastic mascara. No clumping, no flaking. I've tried all three (pink, green, black), and I find I like the one in the black tube the best. The only thing I'm not a HUGE fan of is the wand. I always felt it tugged a bit. Nothing too bad though.
I was not a large fan of this mascara. I am always trying to find the best mascara.. This felt a little thick also
I really enjoyed this mascara. It coated by lashed well. I had no allergic reaction. The color was black and true.
I LOVE IT. THE BRUSH IS THICK, AND MAKES MY EYELASHES LOOK NATURAL. AND THE PACKAGING IS GORGEOUS,.. RECOMMEND!
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos