BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Dallas, TX
It was ok at first but later it looked smudgy! Not worth it...
Megan C.
Megan C.
Two things I don't really like about this product; one: it gives me raccoon eyes after a few hours of wear, and two: I cannot seem to apply without getting it all over my eyelids!
Analise T.
Analise T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan, didn't really make an extreme difference and smudged during the day
Dani H.
Dani H.
Concord, NC
As far as mascara goes, this isn't the best I've used. However, this is a great organic option! It does its job and is sensitive for sensitive eyes, however it doesn't go far past that. It's good for an understated look but definitely not for big baby doll lashes. The formula also smudges very easily so be careful!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bremerton, WA
This is really good mascara, for being natural origin. I like cosmetics made from organic & natural ingredients, so I was really glad when this came out. It is a very good price for natural makeup. It does start to flake when it gets old, and I don't recommend wearing it to a tear-jerker movie - or you'll be sorry if you tend to cry.
Juliet L.
Juliet L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After curling my lashes and applying the mascara, I though it looked pretty good. However, after a few hours, the mascara smudged so badly that I might as well have not applied concealer under my eyes, cause there was a smoky ring around my eye from the mascara. I will not recommend buying this product.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
South River, NJ
This mascara didn't leave my lashes feeling brittle, didn't clump, and its organic - those are its good points. Other than that, all it did was basically put product on my lashes... no length, no volume, nothing. It also flaked on me after a few hours and has a VERY dry formula. Not like a typical dry, but more like a dry that indicates it's time to throw out a mascara.
Chantay G.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! They have three versions out: Green (original formula), black (lash "boosting" formula), and pink (24 hour wear formula). My favorite is the pink, the only reason being that I have oily lids and the green smudged on me pretty quickly...I have yet to have that issue with the pink version and I have been wearing it for several weeks. I love the brush, it does a great job of separating the lashes and giving me volume and a wonderful natural look. I have yet to have the formulation on any of these clump up on me and because it is all natural it is super gentle on my eyes as well. As the rest of the contact wearing world will tell you, there is nothing worse than a mascara that makes your eyes burn when you have contacts in! Give it a try!
sky k.
sky k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of using organic products especially when it comes to makeup and lotion because I have sensitive skin and some harsh chemicals in makeup can be bad for my skin. This mascara is not waterproof and it can be a little bit flaky but it washes off cleanly and it is not too heavy.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Grand Haven, MI
I didn't really care for this product as it ran after a few hours. I also felt like that the mascara dried out fast and flaked on my face. I have oily skin, so maybe this is why...
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?