BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Emily D.
Riverview, FL
I just got this during the $6 off sale at CVS, and I was surprised at the quality. Really lengthening and it doesn't clump after several coats. Makes lashes look like falsies.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Black Organics more...
This mascara works great for me. It gives my lashes volume & length. Doesn't burn my eyes like other mascaras do. Definitely worth it for me. I wish the brush was curvy insted of just being straight.
ShaeAnna C.
Miami
Review for: Black Organics more...
Very lucky I found this product. I'm super picky about my lashes and found something that is organic and kind to the eyes at Walmart! Packaging is nice and compared to high dollar brands. I recommend!
maddy h.
Review for: Black Organics more...
This mascara was really just nothing special to me. It was nice and went on smoothly giving decent length but nothing amazing. I loved that it was organic and didn't irritate my eyes at all though.
Elisabeth H.
Ann Arbor, MI
What I really like about this mascara is the brush. What I don't love is the flaking/smearing under my eyes, but I seem to have that issue with pretty much every mascara, so it might just be me.
Jasmine R.
This mascara is really great. Gives your lashes a big boost, leaves them looking nice and dark with volume and length. It doesn't leave your lashes clumpy or flaky. One of my favorite mascaras.
Melinda S.
Branchport, NY
This works like a charm, love the formula and the wand. Not clumpy at all, dries quickly, you can add many layers with no issues and also affordable. This is my favorite mascara of all time.
Jessica L.
Beaver Falls, PA
I got this mascara at Cvs Pharmacy because I had a coupon. I had never tried it before. I really liked this mascara because it didn't clump at all like other mascaras do. It was awesome knowing it was natural also.
Brenda M.
pittsboro, nc
Review for: Black Organics more...
My favorite mascara. No chemicals used and its so soft on lashes. You don't feel any hash chemicals and really works like any other mascara. This is by far the best mascara I've purchased.
Taylor M.
Port Huron, MI
Very easy to work with, no clumping, and easy to remove at the end of the day. I've gone through a few tubes of these and have recommended this mascara to anyone willing to listen. :)
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?

back