BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I'm a devoted Covergirl user so I tried this on a jump! I actually really liked it. I loved the plastic applicator and found the packaging adorable. The packaging does wear off after awhile, even with amazing delicacey with the product. I felt, much like another user, that this dried up way too quickly. Within a couple months it was hard to apply and flaked all over my face. It was amazing while it lasted, and all of my friends asked what I was using, purchased, and felt the exact same!
Samaria F.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes lashes look thicker without clumps but my lashes didn't look a lot longer. I love the package and the brush is nice I just wish it lengthened my lashes better.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Cawood, KY
This is a great product!!! Totally ORAGANIC, that's a total plus! It stays on well, haved had much smudging and it looks beautiful on! It's long-lasting as well.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Elyria, OH
This mascara will give you full voluminous lashes. It doesn't smudge or flake and you won't find yourself reapplying. Definitely worth the price. You can also feel better about using organic makeup. Yay!
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Thicker,darker lashes does not clump
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA
I spend a lot of energy looking for and buying organic foods and baby products, and realized I need to be more careful about my beauty products too! I tried Organic Wear Mascara from Natural Origin and love it! It really does give you some mega jumbo lashes in about 2 coats! It also doesn't have the chemical smell that most mascaras have which makes my eyes water.
molly g.
molly g.
I like how this is organic but the shape is awkward, the brush is weird, the pigmentation is not great, and it is super hard to get off.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Ive had this product for a while. I don't use it much because i feel that it doesn't do any justice for my lashes. If the comb was thinner i think it might work better for me.
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use organic make-up and this mascara is perfect! It doesn't clump like other organic ones. :)
Krystle B.
Krystle B.
American Canyon, CA
I bought this because people on youtube were raving about it and I was hopeful that I would finally find my HG mascara.

I was wrong.

The brush was not my favorite, the formula was too dry and it clumped my lashes so bad. I guess I still have to hunt for my HG.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?