BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
christie p.
In the past I have used the regular mascara and this was my first time to use this new big mascara. It makes my lashes look thicker and the brush is easy to use.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mascara. The packaging is adorable. It's a Lil bulky though. The mascara is nice and light. For sensitive eyes it us perfect. It is easy removal. Never flakes and doesn't make your lashes crusty.
Astraea J.
I liked this mascara because it is organic, and seems to go on very well. However, when you look in the mirror an hour later you will notice smudges!! It doesn't stay on very well, I was very disappointed.
Laura S.
Dayton, Tx
This is a great mascara! I love the way it makes my lashes look, very volumizing (I think the brush design helps). It's not a cheap mascara, but I still this it's a great value for everything I am getting.
Melissa B.
Beavercreek, OH
I love this product! I am very allergic to other mascaras and eye shadows but I have no problems with this brand. It is easy to take off before bed and it still works just as well as the other mascaras.
Megan P.
Torrance, CA
I too had the burning problem. I usually don't have the "spider lash" problem that causes you to like like you have 8 eye lashes. It also dried up fast. After some work, my lashes did look quite voluminous.
Emily H.
Portsmouth, VA
I really like the formula and it makes my lashes look long and thick. The only problem I have is that the applicator is thick and the bristles are too short, thus causing me to hit my eyelid with mascara.
Eve S.
pasadena, TX
Thia mascara is awesome and to top it off its an organic formula. It shapes my lashes so well and lasts all day. It also adds volume and is really waterproof. Its worth the price and recommend it 100%.
Brooke H.
Elyria, OH
This mascara will give you full voluminous lashes. It doesn't smudge or flake and you won't find yourself reapplying. Definitely worth the price. You can also feel better about using organic makeup. Yay!
Kristen G.
Bremen, GA
I really like this mascara it is very very black and i like the formula a lot and it is supposed to help your lashes and protect them so i like using it as a base coat for any other mascaras that i use
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?