BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Christina F.
Christina F.
Not a fan, it didn't make my lashes pop or look any better. It didn't clump which is always a bonus however just didn't give me the look I like. I prefer a fuller eyelash look. It was very light on the lashes which could be good if that is what you're looking for.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
I looooovvvvveeee this mascara! It is great for if you want big voluminous lashes, but not all the chemically crap they put in makeup these days. This reminds me of the covergirl lash blast, but i like it more because I am very big on being natural and organic. Overall I really have nothing bad to say about this product.
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's definitely a good mascara, and one I would use if I was out of all of my favorites, but with the amount of amazing drug store mascaras out there right now, this wouldn't be the one I choose. Plus the packaging is kind of unattractive.
Nanci A.
Nanci A.
Love this mascara!!! I love that this brand is also gluten free!!! Yes, when you have an autoimmune disorder like celiac, you have to wear gluten free products! Makes my lashes full and lush, and makes my skin happy!!! Love it!
Shon M.
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite drug store mascara. My eyelashes don't stick together. Amazing product. I got mine at cvs they have it on sale often.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Winnetka, Il
I love this product! I have sensitive eyes and allergic to a lot of chemicals other companies place in there product. This mascara gives me the boost I need and is easy to apply. Taking it off at night is no problem either. The cost is great for what you get. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
This mascara was recommended to me by a friend. I loved it the very first time I tried it. My lashes look amazing wearing it. :)
Judith m.
Judith m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually like their mascara it doesn't clump and you don't have to put many coats one is fine and when it's time to take it off comes off smoothly without a problem
Sunny D.
Sunny D.
I love this product. I feel so comfortable with it because it is natural. The packaging is so adorable and thin enough to easily fit in a purse. The brush has perfectly separated bristles that cover each last evenly with a formula that last all day and is easy to wash off. I have never experienced clumps or fall out with this. My mom and I both love this so I recommend this to anyone.
Finley R.
Finley R.
Plano, TX
If your eyes start to tear up at all your mascara runs. Otherwise it goes on great!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?