BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Brenda M.
pittsboro, nc
Review for: Black Organics more...
My favorite mascara. No chemicals used and its so soft on lashes. You don't feel any hash chemicals and really works like any other mascara. This is by far the best mascara I've purchased.
Taylor M.
Port Huron, MI
Very easy to work with, no clumping, and easy to remove at the end of the day. I've gone through a few tubes of these and have recommended this mascara to anyone willing to listen. :)
Shannon L.
I'm a sucker for cool packaging so that the real reason I bought this product but I didn't love it at much as I thought I would it dryer out pretty easily and it was really clumpy
Alana F.
Daly City, CA
I like it. It doesn't clump and gives great volume. The applicator is pretty big, which is what I like. This mascara makes your lashes look quite natural if you like a natural look.
Megan C.
Two things I don't really like about this product; one: it gives me raccoon eyes after a few hours of wear, and two: I cannot seem to apply without getting it all over my eyelids!
Megan M.
Stamford, CT
I like the way that this mascara looks on the eyes but it has trouble staying put on the lashes. It sometimes transfers underneath my eye in the heat or if my eyes water at all.
kayla G.
Wayne, Ohio
I did like this mascara, however it claims to not leave flaky mascara but unfortunately all mascaras do! but it does do its job, and my lashes have nice volume/thickness.
Ernestina C.
Reseda, CA
I Love Physicans Formula but this mascara i didint really like also for the price or $12 i mean it doesn't give that much volume or anything so i didint really like it.
Grace V.
Fort Collins, CO
It makes my lashes so dark and separates them while also making them seem thicker. No clumping, no raccoon eyes, and wears all day without weighing down your eyes.
Amanda L.
I use three different mascaras to get the right look when it comes to my eyelashes and this mascara is perfect. It de clumps your eye lashes and separates each one
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?