4 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.87 / 5 based on 606 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
Very easy to work with, no clumping, and easy to remove at the end of the day. I've gone through a few tubes of these and have recommended this mascara to anyone willing to listen. :)
I'm a sucker for cool packaging so that the real reason I bought this product but I didn't love it at much as I thought I would it dryer out pretty easily and it was really clumpy
I like it. It doesn't clump and gives great volume. The applicator is pretty big, which is what I like. This mascara makes your lashes look quite natural if you like a natural look.
Two things I don't really like about this product; one: it gives me raccoon eyes after a few hours of wear, and two: I cannot seem to apply without getting it all over my eyelids!
I like the way that this mascara looks on the eyes but it has trouble staying put on the lashes. It sometimes transfers underneath my eye in the heat or if my eyes water at all.
I did like this mascara, however it claims to not leave flaky mascara but unfortunately all mascaras do! but it does do its job, and my lashes have nice volume/thickness.
I Love Physicans Formula but this mascara i didint really like also for the price or $12 i mean it doesn't give that much volume or anything so i didint really like it.
It makes my lashes so dark and separates them while also making them seem thicker. No clumping, no raccoon eyes, and wears all day without weighing down your eyes.
I use three different mascaras to get the right look when it comes to my eyelashes and this mascara is perfect. It de clumps your eye lashes and separates each one
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Does this product teat on animals ?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos