BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Kristen G.
Bremen, GA
I really like this mascara it is very very black and i like the formula a lot and it is supposed to help your lashes and protect them so i like using it as a base coat for any other mascaras that i use
Eve G.
Santa Rosa
Thia mascara is awesome and to top it off its an organic formula. It shapes my lashes so well and lasts all day. It also adds volume and is really waterproof. Its worth the price and recommend it 100%.
Brooke H.
Elyria, OH
This mascara will give you full voluminous lashes. It doesn't smudge or flake and you won't find yourself reapplying. Definitely worth the price. You can also feel better about using organic makeup. Yay!
Emily D.
Riverview, FL
I just got this during the $6 off sale at CVS, and I was surprised at the quality. Really lengthening and it doesn't clump after several coats. Makes lashes look like falsies.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Black Organics more...
This mascara works great for me. It gives my lashes volume & length. Doesn't burn my eyes like other mascaras do. Definitely worth it for me. I wish the brush was curvy insted of just being straight.
maddy h.
Review for: Black Organics more...
This mascara was really just nothing special to me. It was nice and went on smoothly giving decent length but nothing amazing. I loved that it was organic and didn't irritate my eyes at all though.
Jasmine R.
This mascara is really great. Gives your lashes a big boost, leaves them looking nice and dark with volume and length. It doesn't leave your lashes clumpy or flaky. One of my favorite mascaras.
Elisabeth H.
Ann Arbor, MI
What I really like about this mascara is the brush. What I don't love is the flaking/smearing under my eyes, but I seem to have that issue with pretty much every mascara, so it might just be me.
Jessica L.
Beaver Falls, PA
I got this mascara at Cvs Pharmacy because I had a coupon. I had never tried it before. I really liked this mascara because it didn't clump at all like other mascaras do. It was awesome knowing it was natural also.
Melinda S.
Branchport, NY
This works like a charm, love the formula and the wand. Not clumpy at all, dries quickly, you can add many layers with no issues and also affordable. This is my favorite mascara of all time.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?