BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Olivia M.
This wasn't my favorite mascara, it doesn't add much volume or length to your lashes. I did however like how easily it washed off and how it didn't irritate my eyes!
Suzanne S.
Joliet, IL
The brush is awesome. I am a huge lover of the plastic bristle brushes. This was no exception. It did an excellent job of separating my lashes. However, the formula is thick and impossible to apply. Will not re-purchase.
Mariah M.
Highland, CA
It enhances my eyelashes, thickens and makes them look bold without making them feel bogged down. It has never clumped on me and it's easy to wash off at night but doesn't smudge all day long! Definitely buying again!
Brooke B.
Apollo Beach, FL
Review for: Black Organics more...
I like the volume and length it gives but it never seemed to dry on my lashes and after 5 minutes if I blinked it would get all over my eyelids....pain in my butt.
Fae A.
SCITUATE
Not so great, I've had better cheaper mascaras like Maybelline or covergirl. Besides for a drugstore brand phycisians formula is way to over priced. If I want to spend a lot of money on cosmetics ill just go to Mac.
MICHELLE P.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to but I don't think it was any better then other kinds. I didn't like the brush and I felt I needed to use a different mascara before the day was over.
Aubrey S.
Greenfield, NH
This is my holy grail mascara. It adds so much volume to my lashes. It's also very build-able (most mascara clumps after the first coat - this does not!). Also, it comes off so easy when washing my makeup off.
Kylee W.
Saint Helens, OR
Review for: Black Organics more...
This mascara was clumpy and dried very very hard. So hard in fact it would take individule lashes out when I was using my makeup remover. I will never buy again!!!
Kayla C.
Cawood, KY
This is a great product!!! Totally ORAGANIC, that's a total plus! It stays on well, haved had much smudging and it looks beautiful on! It's long-lasting as well.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mascara. The packaging is adorable. It's a Lil bulky though. The mascara is nice and light. For sensitive eyes it us perfect. It is easy removal. Never flakes and doesn't make your lashes crusty.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?