4 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.87 / 5 based on 606 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I really like this mascara it is very very black and i like the formula a lot and it is supposed to help your lashes and protect them so i like using it as a base coat for any other mascaras that i use
Thia mascara is awesome and to top it off its an organic formula. It shapes my lashes so well and lasts all day. It also adds volume and is really waterproof. Its worth the price and recommend it 100%.
This mascara will give you full voluminous lashes. It doesn't smudge or flake and you won't find yourself reapplying. Definitely worth the price. You can also feel better about using organic makeup. Yay!
I just got this during the $6 off sale at CVS, and I was surprised at the quality. Really lengthening and it doesn't clump after several coats. Makes lashes look like falsies.
This mascara is really great. Gives your lashes a big boost, leaves them looking nice and dark with volume and length. It doesn't leave your lashes clumpy or flaky. One of my favorite mascaras.
What I really like about this mascara is the brush. What I don't love is the flaking/smearing under my eyes, but I seem to have that issue with pretty much every mascara, so it might just be me.
I got this mascara at Cvs Pharmacy because I had a coupon. I had never tried it before. I really liked this mascara because it didn't clump at all like other mascaras do. It was awesome knowing it was natural also.
This works like a charm, love the formula and the wand. Not clumpy at all, dries quickly, you can add many layers with no issues and also affordable. This is my favorite mascara of all time.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Does this product teat on animals ?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos