BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kelsee O.
Review for: Black Organics
Love this product, love knowing it's organic. It does seem to flake a little but overall everyday wearer
Carrie R.
I was skeptical at first when buying this. I saw Tati on youtube giving it such high praises so I decided to try it out. It really makes your lashes look fuller. It gives them a nice and natural looking long, full and soft effect.
Celena O.
Newport News, VA
This product is amazing! Especially if you're looking for bold, BIG lashes! I would recommend this mascara to others because it's organic first and foremost. There's no smuding so it lasts
Kimberly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! Love that it's organic, love that it makes my eyelashes look fuller and loner.
Mandy H.
Lodi, OH
I love this product but there isn't much put into the container and after a few weeks it was dried out. It is a little pricier then the drug store mascaras I buy, but I do like the product, just wished the tube lasted longer!
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Black Organics
Not the best mascara I've ever purchased but not the worst. I had high hopes but the wand is just so chunky I have a hard time using it. I will not be purchasing this item again.
Zenobia C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Physicians Formula has become a go to drugstore brand mascara. The product is creamy and glides onto the eyelashes smoothly. It does not clump and the packaging is always so cute.
Olivia M.
This wasn't my favorite mascara, it doesn't add much volume or length to your lashes. I did however like how easily it washed off and how it didn't irritate my eyes!
Marie N.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Black Organics
Results were very unimpressive, and it smudged/flaked a lot. I never have a problem with non-waterproof mascaras, but this one ended up under my eyes every day.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
Review for: Black Organics
I don't often wear eye makeup because my eyes are very dry and sensitive, so putting on eye makeup makes it worse. I picked this up to try out something that was organic and natural. I think it is a great product. Didn't irritate my eyes, long lasting and not clumpy. I am glad I found something that works!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?