BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?17 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Haven't tried this but would like to try
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
I had high hopes for this mascara. I tried this out because it raved about. I instantly liked the packaging and the brush. However, that's all I liked about this mascara. I have never been more disappointed by a product or disliked a product so much as I have this mascara. I will not be repurchasing or recommending and here is why:

This mascara never dried. I would apply it in the morning and at the end of the day my lashes would still be wet from the mascara. I have long lashes and if they hit my eye lid (which they do), I'd get black mascara marks on my eye lid that wouldn't wipe off.

It did provide some thickness, but that was it, no length or no curl. Who wants lashes that look short, stubby and stick straight out?

I hate to waste a product, but I stopped using it after a month because I was too frustrated.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Hillsborough, NJ
This mascara is good at separating lashes and it's easy to apply :)
Gina F.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this because there was a sale at CVS. It was nice, not clumpy, but not as defining as I would like.
Catherine Q.
Catherine Q.
Cerritos, CA
This is the best brand of jumbo lash mascara that is organic! Love this brand of mascara & it is super easy to take off and doesn't clump at all. The packaging is really adorable and it is definitely worth its price!
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT
I bought this mascara a few years ago and I LOVE IT! I love the natural ingredients and it really works wonders! A great mascara and you can always find coupons for it too!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
I just tried this and I didn't have it on very long, and I didn't wear it out anywhere, but this is my new favorite mascara. I put it on and looked at my lashes and they looked full and beautiful! Can't rave about this enough!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes feel better and not be as prone to breaking as they usually do. The packaging is way too cute I mean who wouldn't love it. It's worth a try honestly.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara so much! My eyes are extremely sensitive to mascara, and this has been the only mascara that has been kind to my eyes and doesn't make them itchy. The organic part is just a bonus! The bottle is so chic, and it gives great length and definition. Even if this is the only product I use, it brightens up my whole face. It's not that expensive either, so I highly recommend it to everyone!
Kalyn P.
Kalyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fairly thick, long lashes, so it's not difficult for me to find a mascara that makes my lashes look good, but this one did NOTHING. It added no volume, no length -- nothing. I can say it doesn't clump, though. I attribute that to the brush, which is nice.
I found that it smudged all over my face within an hour of application, and I have dry skin, not at all oily, and I've never had a problem with mascaras smudging on me. Not only does this mascara not add anything to my lashes, it disappears within an hour. I hate it.
I found it to be a drier formula mascara, which I usually like, and I was surprised that it doesn't clump easily because it's drier. As I said, this mascara has a great brush.
As for the packaging, I find it obnoxious and big, and the shape of the handle on the wand was not comfortable in my hand.
I would not repurchase this mascara or recommend it to anyone.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?