BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Kayla C.
Cawood, KY
This is a great product!!! Totally ORAGANIC, that's a total plus! It stays on well, haved had much smudging and it looks beautiful on! It's long-lasting as well.
Aubrey S.
Greenfield, NH
This is my holy grail mascara. It adds so much volume to my lashes. It's also very build-able (most mascara clumps after the first coat - this does not!). Also, it comes off so easy when washing my makeup off.
MICHELLE P.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to but I don't think it was any better then other kinds. I didn't like the brush and I felt I needed to use a different mascara before the day was over.
christie p.
In the past I have used the regular mascara and this was my first time to use this new big mascara. It makes my lashes look thicker and the brush is easy to use.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mascara. The packaging is adorable. It's a Lil bulky though. The mascara is nice and light. For sensitive eyes it us perfect. It is easy removal. Never flakes and doesn't make your lashes crusty.
Emily H.
Portsmouth, VA
I really like the formula and it makes my lashes look long and thick. The only problem I have is that the applicator is thick and the bristles are too short, thus causing me to hit my eyelid with mascara.
Megan P.
Torrance, CA
I too had the burning problem. I usually don't have the "spider lash" problem that causes you to like like you have 8 eye lashes. It also dried up fast. After some work, my lashes did look quite voluminous.
Astraea J.
I liked this mascara because it is organic, and seems to go on very well. However, when you look in the mirror an hour later you will notice smudges!! It doesn't stay on very well, I was very disappointed.
Melissa B.
Beavercreek, OH
I love this product! I am very allergic to other mascaras and eye shadows but I have no problems with this brand. It is easy to take off before bed and it still works just as well as the other mascaras.
Laura S.
Dayton, Tx
This is a great mascara! I love the way it makes my lashes look, very volumizing (I think the brush design helps). It's not a cheap mascara, but I still this it's a great value for everything I am getting.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?