BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
Review for: Black Organics
I got this on sale and wasn't expecting much, but it has turned out to be a great mascara. The formula is really nice, and it goes on smoothly. The only downside is the brush is really big, and I have gotten mascara on my skin a couple times.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Black Organics
I will definitely repurchase this mascara. I was not expecting it to do much, but it is a really nice formula. It's a really black mascara that adds volume and length. I have not had an issue with clumping, so when it says it is clump free it means it. I highly recommend this mascara. The brush is pretty big and the handle is kind of weird to hold, however it is easy to get use to. It starts out as a really wet formula and it dries out a little after a few uses, but to me it's the perfect in-between of wet-dry. Pretty much my only complaint about this product is if I cry or have watery eyes and it causes the mascara to get into my eyes it burns really, really bad. I plan on repurchasing this product and I also plan on trying Physicians Formula's other mascaras.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Black Organics
Very nice mascara, but not my favorite brush. It is so fat that I cannot get my lower lashes without touching my skin and creating raccoon eye. I prefer the Sexy Booster version.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Black Organics
Nice mascara where I can apply a few applications to darken my lashes. I like how this is organic and it is easily removed at night with cleanser.
Tetyana Y.
Tetyana Y.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black Organics
It was a little clumpy and i didn't see a lot of volume and length. this mascara had a dusty smell that i didn't like too much
Ana N.
Ana N.
Review for: Black Organics
I didn't like this mascara at all. I wear lenses so when I would add eye drops, the mascara would just soften up and run. I will not be repurchasing this again. ever.
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
Review for: Black Organics
This is my favorite drugstore mascara! It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, and it doesn't get clumpy. I personally don't like thick spidery lashes, so this gives a nice effect. I appreciate that it is free of chemicals and everything, although I do wish it was a bit cheaper.
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Black Organics
I like this mascara. The brush is a very nice size so it is easy to apply and I don't have any problems with clumping. I get very nice length but since my lashes are really thing to begin with I don't get a lot of volume when compared to other people's lashes.
Vis M.
Vis M.
Secaucus, NJ
Review for: Black Organics
Love this mascara!!! I use this for my everyday use and it works great! My lashes have actually grown from using the physicians formula mascaras over time! I love this one and often pair it with the pink to get dramatic falsie lashes!
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Black Organics
I like that this formula is organic and adds thickness to my lashes not so much length though. It doesn't have a bad smell and the brush gives a nice application to my lashes.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?