5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.88 / 5 based on 590 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I am a huge Physicins Formula fan. This is my favorite drugstore mascara. Have repurchased multiple times.
I am definitely a new fan! In the past I have had troubles with other name brand cosmetics. My eyes were becoming very irritated, red, and puffy. I did my research and this is the product for me. My eye makeup no longer has coal, tar, or perfume in it! I must have been having a reaction to these additives. But I am so glad to have found a product that remains organic! A+++
I'm always looking for a great more natural mascara but this one is not. It burned my eyes after having it on for a minute. I had to wash it off.
I don't choose my mascara based on whether it's "natural" or not, though I'm sure others do. This mascara is great (as far as drug store mascaras go), whether you are looking for a natural option, or you're not.
I love organic cosmectics but you never know what they really put in the cosmetics , but i mean that my opinion
This is one of my favorite mascaras. My lashes don't feel clumpy or sticky like other mascara brands.
I was not a large fan of this mascara. I am always trying to find the best mascara.. This felt a little thick also
I didn't care for this product , I like to wear mascara that doesn't make my lash feel heavy
I am a fan of using organic products especially when it comes to makeup and lotion because I have sensitive skin and some harsh chemicals in makeup can be bad for my skin. This mascara is not waterproof and it can be a little bit flaky but it washes off cleanly and it is not too heavy.
For the price, the product isn't worth it. Its an average product although its nice that they use natural ingredients. Wouldn't re-purchase.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos