BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Lyah W.
Lyah W.
This is kind of surprising but it really does make your lashes more fuller. I would recommend this above others because its organic and i love to be wholistic although it doesn't last long on lashes like some other products (keep in mind)
Jordan  B.
Jordan B.
Filer, ID
I guess I'm the minority here but I couldn't stand this mascara. I decided to try after reading reviews and watching you tube videos. What drew me to it was that it's a more natural choice, is supposed to be good for your lashes, and apparently wouldn't burn your eyes if it ran. Not the case! It does in fact burn if it gets in your eyes and as far as it's performance as a mascara it fell very short. Clumping and to even get decent coverage you need quite a few coats. Overall I would not recommend this product.
Vero L.
Vero L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
first of all it smudge all over my eyes didn't like that at all!! also i thought thier products were paraben free. nope not all of them are paraben free!!!
Ann K.
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Black Organics
Not the best mascara I've ever purchased but not the worst. I had high hopes but the wand is just so chunky I have a hard time using it. I will not be purchasing this item again.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Ashland, KY
I love the organics physicians formula because it lengthens by lashes and gives the appearance of a fuller lash overall. I use it once or twice a week. However, the only disadvantage is whenever I become emotional I look like a crazy person because I'll have the mascara running down my eyes. I was in a situation where I was in public after a emotional moment and didn't realize that I had it all over me, haha. the only improvement it could make is to be waterproof.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Review for: Black Organics
Love this stuff total holy grail, everyone should try this! It just makes it look like I have naturally super long lashes and who doesn't want that.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Review for: Black Organics
I love this mascara. It does not clump and it goes on so nicely. Doesn't make my eyelashes feel gross or make them stick together. I would highly recommend it.
Cailli Y.
Cailli Y.
Review for: Black Organics
I like this mascara. It doesn't bug my eyes and I like the wand I really like the fatter short wands the most :)
Amanda p.
Amanda p.
Review for: Black Organics
I really like this mascara. it's really volumizing and doesn't clump. although i do wisj it were waterproof
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Ona, WV
Review for: Black Organics
I have several high end mascaras but this is my favorite over all of them! It really separates my lashes and doesn't clump at all, which is my pet peeve.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?