BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Trilby B.
I really did not like this mascara. I had heard some good reviews so I gave it a shot. It flaked easily and didn't apply well for me. I wouldn't recommend this mascara!
Stephanie R.
Vicksburg, MI
I have a problem with a lot of eye makeup it makes my eyes water like I'm crying and after so long my nose runs and i get a headache same with eye liners powdery things
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
Makes lashes look thicker without clumps but my lashes didn't look a lot longer. I love the package and the brush is nice I just wish it lengthened my lashes better.
Suzanne S.
Joliet, IL
The brush is awesome. I am a huge lover of the plastic bristle brushes. This was no exception. It did an excellent job of separating my lashes. However, the formula is thick and impossible to apply. Will not re-purchase.
sharika s.
Opelika, AL
My fave mascara ...takes a while to dry but i love how it gives me a natural look its really good I'll only buy this mascara from now on ...it's natural to plus plus
Olivia M.
This wasn't my favorite mascara, it doesn't add much volume or length to your lashes. I did however like how easily it washed off and how it didn't irritate my eyes!
Brooke B.
Apollo Beach, FL
Review for: Black Organics more...
I like the volume and length it gives but it never seemed to dry on my lashes and after 5 minutes if I blinked it would get all over my eyelids....pain in my butt.
Fae A.
SCITUATE
Not so great, I've had better cheaper mascaras like Maybelline or covergirl. Besides for a drugstore brand phycisians formula is way to over priced. If I want to spend a lot of money on cosmetics ill just go to Mac.
Mariah M.
Highland, CA
It enhances my eyelashes, thickens and makes them look bold without making them feel bogged down. It has never clumped on me and it's easy to wash off at night but doesn't smudge all day long! Definitely buying again!
Kylee W.
Saint Helens, OR
Review for: Black Organics more...
This mascara was clumpy and dried very very hard. So hard in fact it would take individule lashes out when I was using my makeup remover. I will never buy again!!!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?