BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Bakersfield, CA
I had heard a lot of great things about this mascara, but when I tried it myself I was really blown away. It's basically false lashes in a tube. You don't even need eyeliner with this.
I L.
I L.
Overall, this is a pretty good mascara. My lashes aren't extremely long, so I was hoping that this round shape brush would add a little more volume, but I found that it was almost too big for my eyes. Additionally, the formula is very wet, so it was hard to apply without making mistakes and getting some of the product on my face. Other than that, the mascara made my eyelashes look very full and voluminous, which is important for a mascara. Someone who has very long eyelashes would like this because it will give them a lot of depth and volume. Pretty good price as well! Just make sure that if you are putting it on you only have eyeliner on before you apply (if you wear eyeliner) so that it does not mess up your eyeshadow and create more problems than you wanted.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Portsmouth, VA
I really like the formula and it makes my lashes look long and thick. The only problem I have is that the applicator is thick and the bristles are too short, thus causing me to hit my eyelid with mascara.
Aliquippa , PA
This mascara doesn't get clumpy at all and I love the green leaf packaging!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bethpage, NY
First off I love the packaging which is the main reason why I bought it and then when I went to apply it I was pleasantly surprised how well it performed. It wasn't super dramatic or anything but it did however do a nice job of lengthening. The brush tip is a little bigger than what I normally like but defiantly am able to work with it to get that perfect lash look.
Tabitha w.
Tabitha w.
Sparta, WI
I tried and I do like. It makes my lashes super long without being stiff. The only downside for me is that it takes some extra work to get it off.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Physicians Formula Organic wear lash Mascara is the best mascara in the beauty industry. I purchased mine at ULTA beautiful packaging, great Formula, organic and affordable. I would recommend this lash Mascara to everyone looking for a magnificent Formula.. That is Physicians Formula!! 😘
Luz C.
Luz C.
El Paso, TX
While this mascara will add some length and volume when layered, I believe there are better mascaras on the market. The formula of this mascara is extremely runny and will always transfer horribly around my eye area. I would not recommend buying this mascara for that reason but physicians formula itself is a great brand!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Torrance, CA
I too had the burning problem. I usually don't have the "spider lash" problem that causes you to like like you have 8 eye lashes. It also dried up fast. After some work, my lashes did look quite voluminous.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really didn't do anything at all for my lashes!! Just was kind of there! This brand is expensive for drugstore, so I was expecting a lot more!! I will not be buying this again or any of their other mascara!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?