4 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.87 / 5 based on 606 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I don't wear mascara often, but when I do, this is what I wear. It goes on easily and wears well. It is a safe formula that is good for people with sensitive skin and eyes.
This is the only mascara I use. Wicked cute packaging and gives you full lashes without looking overdone or over the top. Also love that they are a cruelty free company and that it uses natural ingredients. What more could you ask for?
I bought this mascara a few years ago and I LOVE IT! I love the natural ingredients and it really works wonders! A great mascara and you can always find coupons for it too!
This is a great light mascara. I usually use this when I just want to darken my lashes by a little but not look really clumpy. It does not lengthen nor volumize my lashes
I love this product but there isn't much put into the container and after a few weeks it was dried out. It is a little pricier then the drug store mascaras I buy, but I do like the product, just wished the tube lasted longer!
Love this healthy, natural mascara. The same color and coverage as any drugstore mascara, without all the nasty parabens and chemicals. Not clumpy, and I think it has improved the health of my lashes since I made the switch.
I just tried this and I didn't have it on very long, and I didn't wear it out anywhere, but this is my new favorite mascara. I put it on and looked at my lashes and they looked full and beautiful! Can't rave about this enough!
I actually like their mascara it doesn't clump and you don't have to put many coats one is fine and when it's time to take it off comes off smoothly without a problem
Not the best. i don't really use organic stuff so I'm not sure why i bought it but i like rimmel London volume accelerating mascara way better even though its not organic
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Does this product teat on animals ?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos