5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA
3.88 / 5 based on 578 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I had heard a lot of great things about this mascara, but when I tried it myself I was really blown away. It's basically false lashes in a tube. You don't even need eyeliner with this.
Overall, this is a pretty good mascara. My lashes aren't extremely long, so I was hoping that this round shape brush would add a little more volume, but I found that it was almost too big for my eyes. Additionally, the formula is very wet, so it was hard to apply without making mistakes and getting some of the product on my face. Other than that, the mascara made my eyelashes look very full and voluminous, which is important for a mascara. Someone who has very long eyelashes would like this because it will give them a lot of depth and volume. Pretty good price as well! Just make sure that if you are putting it on you only have eyeliner on before you apply (if you wear eyeliner) so that it does not mess up your eyeshadow and create more problems than you wanted.
I really like the formula and it makes my lashes look long and thick. The only problem I have is that the applicator is thick and the bristles are too short, thus causing me to hit my eyelid with mascara.
This mascara doesn't get clumpy at all and I love the green leaf packaging!
First off I love the packaging which is the main reason why I bought it and then when I went to apply it I was pleasantly surprised how well it performed. It wasn't super dramatic or anything but it did however do a nice job of lengthening. The brush tip is a little bigger than what I normally like but defiantly am able to work with it to get that perfect lash look.
I tried and I do like. It makes my lashes super long without being stiff. The only downside for me is that it takes some extra work to get it off.
Physicians Formula Organic wear lash Mascara is the best mascara in the beauty industry. I purchased mine at ULTA beautiful packaging, great Formula, organic and affordable. I would recommend this lash Mascara to everyone looking for a magnificent Formula.. That is Physicians Formula!! 😘
While this mascara will add some length and volume when layered, I believe there are better mascaras on the market. The formula of this mascara is extremely runny and will always transfer horribly around my eye area. I would not recommend buying this mascara for that reason but physicians formula itself is a great brand!
I too had the burning problem. I usually don't have the "spider lash" problem that causes you to like like you have 8 eye lashes. It also dried up fast. After some work, my lashes did look quite voluminous.
Really didn't do anything at all for my lashes!! Just was kind of there! This brand is expensive for drugstore, so I was expecting a lot more!! I will not be buying this again or any of their other mascara!
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos