6 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.87 / 5 based on 639 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 279 Q&A
- "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
- "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
Works very well, dries out a little too fast but nothing a little contact solution cant fix! doesn't require many layers to look good. Almost gives a false eyelash affect.
I like the way this mascara makes my lashes look, but it's very wet. It tends to get on my whole eyelid and sometimes rubs on my glasses. I also think it causes me to have a mild allergic reaction.
I had heard good reviews on this so I thought I would try. This mascara just isn't for me. It didn't hold a curl for me, I didn't feel it was very volumizing AND there isn't a waterproof formula. With my oily skin it broke the mascara down and it gave me panda eyes.
I bought this mascara at Rite Aid during one of their 75% off cosmetic sales and I was very skeptical. I love this product so much! It is not heavy on my lashes, but it really coats and draws attention to them. I can wear nothing but this mascara and I feel fabulous!
It dried out so quickly. Also I noticed that even throughout the day my lashes remained wet to the touch. I do not often touch my lashes but this mascara make them so sticky and felt so weird.
I got this when it first came out and very happy with it. I have sensitive eyes and some mascaras make my eye itchy or give me stys. It was not the case with this product. And it still gave me full and black lashes. Comparable to high-end mascaras with a better price.
I totally love this mascara. The handle is easy for me to hold and I like how the end "flexes" with my eyelashes. I feel that this is easy to put on and lasts a long time. I love this product!
When a tube is freshly opened this mascara is great, but I've had my tube for about 2 months now and the formula is starting to get clumpy. I find this to be less irritating to my eyes than some other mascaras, and I love that Physician's Formula is cruelty free.
I got this at Target in a buy one get one free deal and I love it! I like how it feels like you have nothing on your lashes but it's a very light mascara that you can definitely build up!
I have sensitive eye and this is a good cheap alternative for natural mascara. It doesn't clump and doesn't go on really thick or strong. Its a nice natural tint to my already dark lashes.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos