BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Sarah L.
Grand Haven, MI
I didn't really care for this product as it ran after a few hours. I also felt like that the mascara dried out fast and flaked on my face. I have oily skin, so maybe this is why...
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
It wasn't an awful mascara, but it did dry out a lot quicker than any other mascara that I have tried. It did take a lot for it to actually smear, but I just wasn't too crazy about it
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Ive had this product for a while. I don't use it much because i feel that it doesn't do any justice for my lashes. If the comb was thinner i think it might work better for me.
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Black Organics more...
Not the best mascara I've ever purchased but not the worst. I had high hopes but the wand is just so chunky I have a hard time using it. I will not be purchasing this item again.
Melissa S.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Black Organics more...
Very nice mascara, but not my favorite brush. It is so fat that I cannot get my lower lashes without touching my skin and creating raccoon eye. I prefer the Sexy Booster version.
Zenobia C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Physicians Formula has become a go to drugstore brand mascara. The product is creamy and glides onto the eyelashes smoothly. It does not clump and the packaging is always so cute.
Isabel C.
Mission, TX
I loooove this mascara . It gives me the volume without clumping my eyelashes . It is organic and I can easily take it off without rubbing my eyes. I want to buy another one.
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO
I don't wear mascara often, but when I do, this is what I wear. It goes on easily and wears well. It is a safe formula that is good for people with sensitive skin and eyes.
Vis M.
Secaucus, NJ
Review for: Black Organics more...
Love this mascara!!! I use this for my everyday use and it works great! My lashes have actually grown from using the physicians formula mascaras over time! I love this one and often pair it with the pink to get dramatic falsie lashes!
Christina G.
High Point, NC
This is the only mascara I use. Wicked cute packaging and gives you full lashes without looking overdone or over the top. Also love that they are a cruelty free company and that it uses natural ingredients. What more could you ask for?
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?