BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Gabrielle U.
Gabrielle U.
Bayonne, NJ
Your eyes are most prone to infection, so you really need to be careful what you put on/around them. This mascara is absolutely amazing for that reason and it looks totally fabulous! Its my favorite physicians formula product!
Briana D.
Briana D.
Ashburn, VA
This is a pretty good product. I originally bought it because of the packaging because it's so cute. When I used it the next day, I loved the look and feel of the mascara. It glided on easily and did not clump or flake.

My only issue with the product is that it never dries. I would touch my eyelashes and they would still be wet hours later.

More smudging than I would like to see from this company.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
This product has a horrible smell. I kept smelling something all day and didn't realize it was on my lashes until the end of the day! Yuck. The coverage was normal, nothing special. Not worth the price, wouldn't buy again.
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
Lake Park, GA
This is a good drugstore mascara. You can find it at almost any CVS, Walgreen's, Wal-mart, etc...The packaging is extremely cute which is what drew me to this product. I find that the mascara goes on nicely and it doesn't make my lashes clump. To get the best effect of the mascara I recommend two coats on your lashes. Even with two coats on, the mascara does not feel heavy, but makes your lashes look thick and long. The only con of this product is it has a tendency to smear at the end of the day.
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Joliet , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush is awesome. I am a huge lover of the plastic bristle brushes. This was no exception. It did an excellent job of separating my lashes. However, the formula is thick and impossible to apply. Will not re-purchase.
Meg O.
Meg O.
I like that it's all natural, but it seemed to flake off into my contacts more than some.
Angeles G.
Angeles G.
Cornelius, OR
After reading about all the chemicals in mascara I started researching organic mascaras and came acroos this one. I bought it at a local drugstore for about $10. I like it because it get the job done but I just wish it was darker. If you get it in your eyes it will burn, causing your eyes to water.
Rebeca R.
Rebeca R.
Lilburn, GA
I'm not sure if the red container is the same as this one, but I have the red one and it's not bad. I do wish it were waterproof because my eyes get watery and the mascara tends to smear on me.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara never comes out right for me. It's always clumpy and always smudges all over my eyes. It's like there isn't enough of a wax substitute in it or something. The formula is not quite perfected. It doesn't hold up my lashes or provide the volume it promises, it's more of an additional eyeliner at the end of the night... like I shaded my whole eye in it.
Datona H.
Datona H.
This...this beautiful master piece of amazingness....
Okay seriously this is the best mascara I have ever tried. I have tried every Covergirl mascara and none even come close to physicians Formula.
I love the brush and the product itself. It is NATURAL & ORGANIC, LONG LASTING AND CLUMP FREE. Who doesn't want long thick dark lashes?
AS CLOSE TO FALSE AS YOU CAN GET!!!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?