Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Jennifer D.
Blue Ridge, GA
I had heard good reviews on this so I thought I would try. This mascara just isn't for me. It didn't hold a curl for me, I didn't feel it was very volumizing AND there isn't a waterproof formula. With my oily skin it broke the mascara down and it gave me panda eyes.
Hannah E.
I bought this mascara at Rite Aid during one of their 75% off cosmetic sales and I was very skeptical. I love this product so much! It is not heavy on my lashes, but it really coats and draws attention to them. I can wear nothing but this mascara and I feel fabulous!
Emmie W.
It dried out so quickly. Also I noticed that even throughout the day my lashes remained wet to the touch. I do not often touch my lashes but this mascara make them so sticky and felt so weird.
Melissa D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I totally love this mascara. The handle is easy for me to hold and I like how the end "flexes" with my eyelashes. I feel that this is easy to put on and lasts a long time. I love this product!
Wallee K.
Grand Blanc, MI
When a tube is freshly opened this mascara is great, but I've had my tube for about 2 months now and the formula is starting to get clumpy. I find this to be less irritating to my eyes than some other mascaras, and I love that Physician's Formula is cruelty free.
Jennifer H.
Johnstown, CO
I have sensitive eye and this is a good cheap alternative for natural mascara. It doesn't clump and doesn't go on really thick or strong. Its a nice natural tint to my already dark lashes.
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes feel better and not be as prone to breaking as they usually do. The packaging is way too cute I mean who wouldn't love it. It's worth a try honestly.
Celena O.
Newport News, VA
This product is amazing! Especially if you're looking for bold, BIG lashes! I would recommend this mascara to others because it's organic first and foremost. There's no smuding so it lasts
Ana N.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I didn't like this mascara at all. I wear lenses so when I would add eye drops, the mascara would just soften up and run. I will not be repurchasing this again. ever.
Tiffany B.
I got this at Target in a buy one get one free deal and I love it! I like how it feels like you have nothing on your lashes but it's a very light mascara that you can definitely build up!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?