BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Rida K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is probably the best drugstore mascara. I bought this mascara recently and I was absolutely surprised:O
It was not pricey, it is definitely long lasting, and it definitely makes my lashes longer.
Dominique V.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very natural curly eyelashes but they're short. The first time I used this mascara I really noticed that make my lashes look massively long and separated. It doesn't give to your lashes that clumpy look and the formula is very dry and that's one of the reasons that when you apply you'll not stain your eyelid.
I really recommend it.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this mascara I recently purchased cause I was having sensitive eye issues An need a natural An easy to remove mascara I usually purchase the phycians one in red tube think it's the cat eye one an it's amazing! Anyways this one lasted all day no flaking or smudging! I did use a setting sprays by elf! I would repurchase again! Highly recommend!
Kezia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have use this mascara for about a year and I really enjoy it!  The pigmentation is very dark, the formula is comfortable and really lengthens while volumizing my lashes as well!  The only thing that hinders me from giving this five stars is that the brush is super big and can be difficult for me to coat all my lashes with my small eyes.
Luz C.
El Paso, TX
While this mascara will add some length and volume when layered, I believe there are better mascaras on the market. The formula of this mascara is extremely runny and will always transfer horribly around my eye area. I would not recommend buying this mascara for that reason but physicians formula itself is a great brand!
Kourtney C.
Review for: Black Organics
I really dislike this wand. It brings out a lot of product but the bristles don't work to cost my lashes. It also doesn't make my lashes look long OR voluminous (I have long and pretty thick lashes already so it really did nothing for me).
Anayely A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this mascara I actually use a clear primer mascara let it dry curl my lashes then apply this physicians formula mascara and let me tell you that my lashes look so amazing also clump free.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to mascara because I have long eyelashes they just have no volume. This mascara you can reapply if needed and it doesn't stick your eyelashes together and make them feel sticky. I dont think ill buy another mascara after using this one!
Victoria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good mascara but if you have super straight lashes this might not be for you. Good for natural/no makeup days. I can't wear this in the summer because it tranfers on my lower lashline
Kirstin C.
Review for: Ultra Black Organics
This mascara is a must! If you haven't tried it you need to! The best part about it is the brush, it separates my lashes really easily and quickly. It has a good mix of volume and also adding length which is exactly what I need for my lashes! I would buy again!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?