BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
This is my most favorite of all time mascara. i was looking for something that was affordable on a regular basis and organic. This works great for people with sensitive eyes and never ever clumps. I love this product and have been using it for about 6 years now.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
Doesn't smear much once dry and has very limited fall out. Very black and holds curl well. Doesn't bother my very sensitive eyes. I'm on my second tube of it (because it came with a bonus tube) and I very well might repurchase it again. I've enjoyed it so much.
Lindsat R.
Lindsat R.
Boca Raton, FL
This "mascara" is extremely light. It's a dark black but the formula doesn't add volume or length. The wand is huge and chunky with tiny hairs leaving you with short stumpy lashes. Besides that, the smell and packaging are huge turnoffs. Do not recommend.
Brita O.
Brita O.
Columbia, SC
I love this product because it is cruelty free! No testing on animals at all. It does make your lashes big and beautiful, however it definitely doesn't plump them like some main stream mascaras do. I think it's worth the trade off. Will continue to buy
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Did not enjoy this one much. It was just too clumpy and thin for me, the way it made my lashes feel afterwards was quite horrid and I don't know if the kind I bought was simply faulty or if they were all like that. Try a different mascara.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Review for: Black Organics
I was really excited to try this because I love the IDEA of all natural great products ...this was a major disappointment . clumpy , dry , sticky and the wand is terrible . The only reason I gave it a 2 was because of the packaging .
Courtnea K.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated this mascara. Although it goes on amazing, and leaves your lashes looking great............It doesn't dry. So the entire day you have wet mascara all over your face. I would never recommend or purchase this product again.
Rikki H.
Rikki H.
Oceanside, CA
I love this mascara. I use it on a daily basis. Two coats each each and it's perfect! It makes my eyes pop and the more my eyes pop the more blue they are. I also love that I am saving the planet and looking fab at the same time!
Avery D.
Avery D.
Review for: Black Organics
I love this mascara! It is great for anyone who has sensitive eyes, or is looking for a new drugstore mascara. I have repurchased this several times. And the packaging is beautiful! I would definitely recommend this mascara! 👀⭐️
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
This product get as much praise as it should! The packaging is beautiful and it lasts a long time on me. No smudging or anything. I have hazel eyes and it looks great on me! This is my new favorite and I will keep buying this!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?