BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Mariko B.
Irving, TX
Wasn't a fan. It smelled like weird dirt and didn't do anything for my lashes. My lashes felt weighed down, didn't hold a curl, not even a darker tint. I ended up returning this for some Maybelline mascaras.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Black Organics more...
I like that this formula is organic and adds thickness to my lashes not so much length though. It doesn't have a bad smell and the brush gives a nice application to my lashes.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I love that this mascara is natural. It makes me feel good putting this on my lashes knowing it's a nourishing product. The packaging is also cute and the brush is nice and big, creating thick lashes.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
I loved that it was organic! But it doesn't really make my lashes to long looking
or even thick looking. This product is great if your looking for the 'natural' look! Even though the big brush is a teaser!
Rachel F.
Lewisville, NC
Works very well, dries out a little too fast but nothing a little contact solution cant fix! doesn't require many layers to look good. Almost gives a false eyelash affect.
Courtney W.
W Leechburg, PA
I like the way this mascara makes my lashes look, but it's very wet. It tends to get on my whole eyelid and sometimes rubs on my glasses. I also think it causes me to have a mild allergic reaction.
Jeanette T.
Union City, CA
I got this when it first came out and very happy with it. I have sensitive eyes and some mascaras make my eye itchy or give me stys. It was not the case with this product. And it still gave me full and black lashes. Comparable to high-end mascaras with a better price.
Hannah E.
I bought this mascara at Rite Aid during one of their 75% off cosmetic sales and I was very skeptical. I love this product so much! It is not heavy on my lashes, but it really coats and draws attention to them. I can wear nothing but this mascara and I feel fabulous!
Emmie W.
It dried out so quickly. Also I noticed that even throughout the day my lashes remained wet to the touch. I do not often touch my lashes but this mascara make them so sticky and felt so weird.
Jennifer D.
Blue Ridge, GA
I had heard good reviews on this so I thought I would try. This mascara just isn't for me. It didn't hold a curl for me, I didn't feel it was very volumizing AND there isn't a waterproof formula. With my oily skin it broke the mascara down and it gave me panda eyes.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?