BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Cindy M.
Shelby, NC
I love the organic mascara its the only one that i can wear and will last all day
Ana N.
Review for: Black Organics
I didn't like this mascara at all. I wear lenses so when I would add eye drops, the mascara would just soften up and run. I will not be repurchasing this again. ever.
Yvonne N.
Dallas, TX
It was ok at first but later it looked smudgy! Not worth it...
michelle m.
Not a big fan at all! I hate the brush(I don't like the plastic ones) when I put it on my lower lashes it smudges underneath my eyes. Sometimes I thought it was because I was active and busy that day. But nope, everyday I walked around like a jerk with it smeared below my eyes making my bags look worse. Not worth it to me even on sale. Which is sad because I was hoping to find a nice everyday mascara!
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look long & dark without making them look clumpy. It doesn't flake off on my face throughout the day and is easy to wash off.
Laina T.
I like this mascara! Not thick or clumpy and the organic aspect is a nice added bonus! Love it.
Dani H.
Concord, NC
As far as mascara goes, this isn't the best I've used. However, this is a great organic option! It does its job and is sensitive for sensitive eyes, however it doesn't go far past that. It's good for an understated look but definitely not for big baby doll lashes. The formula also smudges very easily so be careful!
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
This is a nice mascara, especially when compared to other organic brands. Applies well and no complaints, just no huge change to lash appearance.
Tiffany C.
Bremerton, WA
This is really good mascara, for being natural origin. I like cosmetics made from organic & natural ingredients, so I was really glad when this came out. It is a very good price for natural makeup. It does start to flake when it gets old, and I don't recommend wearing it to a tear-jerker movie - or you'll be sorry if you tend to cry.
Juliet L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After curling my lashes and applying the mascara, I though it looked pretty good. However, after a few hours, the mascara smudged so badly that I might as well have not applied concealer under my eyes, cause there was a smoky ring around my eye from the mascara. I will not recommend buying this product.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?