BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Monroe, NY
I wanted to try some organic mascara since I was concerned what was in non-organic type mascara. So, I tried this kind. And I really like it! No clumping, No little bits coming off the brush. Gives me soft full lashes. And I feel like I am not putting poison on my eyes.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
norridge, il
Ok first of all the packaging is super cute. but the product is also amazing, makes my lashes look amazing! i love the brush too
Analise T.
Analise T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan, didn't really make an extreme difference and smudged during the day
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Grand Haven, MI
I didn't really care for this product as it ran after a few hours. I also felt like that the mascara dried out fast and flaked on my face. I have oily skin, so maybe this is why...
sky k.
sky k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of using organic products especially when it comes to makeup and lotion because I have sensitive skin and some harsh chemicals in makeup can be bad for my skin. This mascara is not waterproof and it can be a little bit flaky but it washes off cleanly and it is not too heavy.
Chantay G.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! They have three versions out: Green (original formula), black (lash "boosting" formula), and pink (24 hour wear formula). My favorite is the pink, the only reason being that I have oily lids and the green smudged on me pretty quickly...I have yet to have that issue with the pink version and I have been wearing it for several weeks. I love the brush, it does a great job of separating the lashes and giving me volume and a wonderful natural look. I have yet to have the formulation on any of these clump up on me and because it is all natural it is super gentle on my eyes as well. As the rest of the contact wearing world will tell you, there is nothing worse than a mascara that makes your eyes burn when you have contacts in! Give it a try!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
South River, NJ
This mascara didn't leave my lashes feeling brittle, didn't clump, and its organic - those are its good points. Other than that, all it did was basically put product on my lashes... no length, no volume, nothing. It also flaked on me after a few hours and has a VERY dry formula. Not like a typical dry, but more like a dry that indicates it's time to throw out a mascara.
Juliet L.
Juliet L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After curling my lashes and applying the mascara, I though it looked pretty good. However, after a few hours, the mascara smudged so badly that I might as well have not applied concealer under my eyes, cause there was a smoky ring around my eye from the mascara. I will not recommend buying this product.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bremerton, WA
This is really good mascara, for being natural origin. I like cosmetics made from organic & natural ingredients, so I was really glad when this came out. It is a very good price for natural makeup. It does start to flake when it gets old, and I don't recommend wearing it to a tear-jerker movie - or you'll be sorry if you tend to cry.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?