BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Olivia C.
Temple, GA
I like natural and organic make up. And this is wonderful. Lashes are long, dark and separated. Just how they should look, plus it's natural! Long wearing too! Give it a try if you're into organic products (or even if your not) :)
Shandi C.
I tried this mascara a while ago on a whim. I thought the wand would be too big with too short of bristles. It ended up being one of my favorite mascaras. I love that it's made from natural ingredients. I would repurchase this.
Ally S.
East Butler, PA
This product I wasn't too happy with. When I go to take my makeup off the mascara sticks so hard to my eye lashes that when I was trying to clean all my makeup off my eyelashes were ripping out. When I applied the mascara it also looked very bold when I put in on and not smooth. I would not recommend this product.
Rebeca R.
Lilburn, GA
I'm not sure if the red container is the same as this one, but I have the red one and it's not bad. I do wish it were waterproof because my eyes get watery and the mascara tends to smear on me.
Natalie S.
I really wanted to like this mascara! I love the nontoxic and natural ingredients. It does a nice job when applying and has great volume. The downside for me is that it never dried. It's the end of the day and it's still a bit goopy and wet. I do still hope to try other Physicians Formula products in the future!
Mayra A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I didn't like the fact that the brush didn't really coat my lashes that good so more than one coat is needed. The packaging was nice but again the product over all was okay. It was a miss for me.
Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
Not a fan, it didn't make my lashes pop or look any better. It didn't clump which is always a bonus however just didn't give me the look I like. I prefer a fuller eyelash look. It was very light on the lashes which could be good if that is what you're looking for.
Itzel M.
I have always had a difficult time finding a great mascara with out it affecting my sensitive eyes, however this mascara is one of my best. It gives my lashes length and volume without it affecting me later on in the day.
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
I love this mascara because it is natural and flake free. It doesn't make my lashes clump up like other mascaras tend to do for me. It makes my lashes seem mine by better and darker which I love. The packaging is also cute!
Noel W.
Cross Lanes , WV
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look long & dark without making them look clumpy. It doesn't flake off on my face throughout the day and is easy to wash off.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?