BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Tabitha M.
I purchased this mascara after I ran out out a previous Physician's Formula one that I LOVED. I thought that since they were by the same brand I would like this one just as much, I was so wrong. The wand on this one, which is huge, made it hard for me to get the smaller lashes. It also made it really hard not to get it on my face at times. The formula was completely different from the one I'd been using previously. It would begin running off my lashes and down my face within an hour. Need I remind you that raccoon eyes aren't really appealing these days lol. I really wish Physician's Formula would bring back their mineral wear mascara in the funky shaped grey tube, it was far better than this one.
Sharray L.
Tracy, CA
I love the fact that this product is Organic! Good for the body and the earth! a little pricey but worth the price!
Melanie H.
Brighton, MA
I love this product. I picked it up randomly at CVS and never traded it for anything. I really like how the brush is large and the bristles never tug my eyelashes. I also got lucky and got a buy one get one free mascara!
Suzanne S.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush is awesome. I am a huge lover of the plastic bristle brushes. This was no exception. It did an excellent job of separating my lashes. However, the formula is thick and impossible to apply. Will not re-purchase.
Megan P.
Torrance, CA
I too had the burning problem. I usually don't have the "spider lash" problem that causes you to like like you have 8 eye lashes. It also dried up fast. After some work, my lashes did look quite voluminous.
Casey F.
Madera, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall, this is a decent and cheap drug store mascara. I absolutely love the thick rubberized mascara wand. The formula lengthens, thickens, and volumizes my lashes. And the great plus with all of their organic wear line is that you are putting no harmful or harsh chemicals near your eyes or on your face.
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA
I spend a lot of energy looking for and buying organic foods and baby products, and realized I need to be more careful about my beauty products too! I tried Organic Wear Mascara from Natural Origin and love it! It really does give you some mega jumbo lashes in about 2 coats! It also doesn't have the chemical smell that most mascaras have which makes my eyes water.
Sabrina T.
norridge, il
Ok first of all the packaging is super cute. but the product is also amazing, makes my lashes look amazing! i love the brush too
Moneera A.
Hate it made my eyes burn !
Yvonne N.
Dallas, TX
It was ok at first but later it looked smudgy! Not worth it...
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?