5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA
3.88 / 5 based on 578 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I wanted to try some organic mascara since I was concerned what was in non-organic type mascara. So, I tried this kind. And I really like it! No clumping, No little bits coming off the brush. Gives me soft full lashes. And I feel like I am not putting poison on my eyes.
I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/
Ok first of all the packaging is super cute. but the product is also amazing, makes my lashes look amazing! i love the brush too
Not a fan, didn't really make an extreme difference and smudged during the day
I didn't really care for this product as it ran after a few hours. I also felt like that the mascara dried out fast and flaked on my face. I have oily skin, so maybe this is why...
I am a fan of using organic products especially when it comes to makeup and lotion because I have sensitive skin and some harsh chemicals in makeup can be bad for my skin. This mascara is not waterproof and it can be a little bit flaky but it washes off cleanly and it is not too heavy.
I love this mascara! They have three versions out: Green (original formula), black (lash "boosting" formula), and pink (24 hour wear formula). My favorite is the pink, the only reason being that I have oily lids and the green smudged on me pretty quickly...I have yet to have that issue with the pink version and I have been wearing it for several weeks. I love the brush, it does a great job of separating the lashes and giving me volume and a wonderful natural look. I have yet to have the formulation on any of these clump up on me and because it is all natural it is super gentle on my eyes as well. As the rest of the contact wearing world will tell you, there is nothing worse than a mascara that makes your eyes burn when you have contacts in! Give it a try!
This mascara didn't leave my lashes feeling brittle, didn't clump, and its organic - those are its good points. Other than that, all it did was basically put product on my lashes... no length, no volume, nothing. It also flaked on me after a few hours and has a VERY dry formula. Not like a typical dry, but more like a dry that indicates it's time to throw out a mascara.
After curling my lashes and applying the mascara, I though it looked pretty good. However, after a few hours, the mascara smudged so badly that I might as well have not applied concealer under my eyes, cause there was a smoky ring around my eye from the mascara. I will not recommend buying this product.
This is really good mascara, for being natural origin. I like cosmetics made from organic & natural ingredients, so I was really glad when this came out. It is a very good price for natural makeup. It does start to flake when it gets old, and I don't recommend wearing it to a tear-jerker movie - or you'll be sorry if you tend to cry.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos