BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Petra H.
Rochester , NY
I love this mascara! I also like that its all natural, since my eyes tend to water a lot. I like knowing that if I do get some in my eye it wont irritate as much. The brush is also great!
Catherine Q.
Cerritos, CA
This is the best brand of jumbo lash mascara that is organic! Love this brand of mascara & it is super easy to take off and doesn't clump at all. The packaging is really adorable and it is definitely worth its price!
Bentley B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This mascara is decent. No huge impact but I have long lashes already so it works out ok. I enjoy the fact that it's not full of harmful ingredients. So if your looking for a wow factor I would not recommend this.
Twinkie M.
This mascara ia a great natural product for those looking for a greener alternative to traditional mascaras. However, I found that this product dries out faster than other mascaras that I have used. I do get compliments when I wear this though, so all in all, not a bad product!
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
Loved this mascara! Didn't flake on me and washed off really easy! It isn't waterproof and it does smudge if you touch it! One of my favorite mascaras by far! Definitely worth a try!
jennifer b.
This product has a horrible smell. I kept smelling something all day and didn't realize it was on my lashes until the end of the day! Yuck. The coverage was normal, nothing special. Not worth the price, wouldn't buy again.
Lindsey F.
Charlotte, NC
I don't choose my mascara based on whether it's "natural" or not, though I'm sure others do. This mascara is great (as far as drug store mascaras go), whether you are looking for a natural option, or you're not.
Elissa B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I have stubborn eyelashes that always fall, so this mascara was not for me. Although the brush is amazing I just need something more waterproof for me to keep a curl. I watch Tati from Glamlifeguru on youtube and she raves about this product. this has been one of her holy grail products!
Courtney B.
Newport, KY
I really like this mascara. It gives good definition and length. However, it does not give tons of volume. For me, I prefer nice dark even color without clumping and nicely defined lashes, it is perfect for me!
Victoria S.
JOPPA, MD
I'm a mascara junkie and this one did not exceed my expectation. It's saying its 100& organic . This product burned my eyes and irritated them. the volume wasn't anything special. I was very disappointed .
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?