4 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.87 / 5 based on 606 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I tried this mascara a while ago on a whim. I thought the wand would be too big with too short of bristles. It ended up being one of my favorite mascaras. I love that it's made from natural ingredients. I would repurchase this.
Not a fan, it didn't make my lashes pop or look any better. It didn't clump which is always a bonus however just didn't give me the look I like. I prefer a fuller eyelash look. It was very light on the lashes which could be good if that is what you're looking for.
I have always had a difficult time finding a great mascara with out it affecting my sensitive eyes, however this mascara is one of my best. It gives my lashes length and volume without it affecting me later on in the day.
I really wanted this product to become my new HG mascara because it is natural and I have heard such good things about it. I love it much more than CG lash blast, but not as much as Almay get up and grow, Maybelline illegal length and others. I prefer a mascara that gives me a little more of a dramatic look.
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look long & dark without making them look clumpy. It doesn't flake off on my face throughout the day and is easy to wash off.
I love this mascara because it is natural and flake free. It doesn't make my lashes clump up like other mascaras tend to do for me. It makes my lashes seem mine by better and darker which I love. The packaging is also cute!
I think this might be one of the first mascaras that I have ever bought. I like that it's organic and the brush itself is pretty good. I do remember that it didn't do much for my lashes as far as volume and length went.
I am a fan of PH, however, this mascara just did not do it for me. I start to smear shortly after and walk around looking like a raccoon. i wish i saved the receipt so i can take it back.
I have never been the type of women to spend a lot of money on makeup. I am a tom boy but as a mom and always on the go I have this product in my life so much. It's always in my bag and it's my go to product! Looking good is always a plus in the mommy life!!! Hope everyone enjoys! It's worth the money :)
I love this product. I picked it up randomly at CVS and never traded it for anything. I really like how the brush is large and the bristles never tug my eyelashes. I also got lucky and got a buy one get one free mascara!
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Does this product teat on animals ?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos