BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Shandi C.
I tried this mascara a while ago on a whim. I thought the wand would be too big with too short of bristles. It ended up being one of my favorite mascaras. I love that it's made from natural ingredients. I would repurchase this.
Christina F.
Not a fan, it didn't make my lashes pop or look any better. It didn't clump which is always a bonus however just didn't give me the look I like. I prefer a fuller eyelash look. It was very light on the lashes which could be good if that is what you're looking for.
Itzel M.
I have always had a difficult time finding a great mascara with out it affecting my sensitive eyes, however this mascara is one of my best. It gives my lashes length and volume without it affecting me later on in the day.
Stephanie B.
Shelby twp , Mi
I really wanted this product to become my new HG mascara because it is natural and I have heard such good things about it. I love it much more than CG lash blast, but not as much as Almay get up and grow, Maybelline illegal length and others. I prefer a mascara that gives me a little more of a dramatic look.
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look long & dark without making them look clumpy. It doesn't flake off on my face throughout the day and is easy to wash off.
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
I love this mascara because it is natural and flake free. It doesn't make my lashes clump up like other mascaras tend to do for me. It makes my lashes seem mine by better and darker which I love. The packaging is also cute!
Kir W.
I think this might be one of the first mascaras that I have ever bought. I like that it's organic and the brush itself is pretty good. I do remember that it didn't do much for my lashes as far as volume and length went.
Mindy L.
S Pasadena, CA
I am a fan of PH, however, this mascara just did not do it for me. I start to smear shortly after and walk around looking like a raccoon. i wish i saved the receipt so i can take it back.
Ashlynn h.
York, ME
I have never been the type of women to spend a lot of money on makeup. I am a tom boy but as a mom and always on the go I have this product in my life so much. It's always in my bag and it's my go to product! Looking good is always a plus in the mommy life!!! Hope everyone enjoys! It's worth the money :)
Melanie H.
Brighton, MA
I love this product. I picked it up randomly at CVS and never traded it for anything. I really like how the brush is large and the bristles never tug my eyelashes. I also got lucky and got a buy one get one free mascara!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?