BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I have stick straight lashes and they're really short too. This mascara makes them look long and luscious. I would also just buy this product for the packaging alone. So pretty and cute and innovative! Also like that it's organic, which is a plus because I have super sensitive and watery eyes.
Jennie H.
COLCHESTER
I love how this mascara is organic and free of nasty, harsh ingredients. However, it is not my holy grail mascara. The brush is too thick for me--a tapered brush works better for my eye shape, and allows me to get into the inner and outer corners of my eyes better. The formula darkens my lashes, but I see no difference in volume and length. I recommend this to friends who like more natural beauty products, but would not recommend to a friend looking for va-va-voom lashes.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes lashes look thicker without clumps but my lashes didn't look a lot longer. I love the package and the brush is nice I just wish it lengthened my lashes better.
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA
I spend a lot of energy looking for and buying organic foods and baby products, and realized I need to be more careful about my beauty products too! I tried Organic Wear Mascara from Natural Origin and love it! It really does give you some mega jumbo lashes in about 2 coats! It also doesn't have the chemical smell that most mascaras have which makes my eyes water.
Christina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that this is organic,but this one actually made my eyes itch,so i had to return it.
Ta'Kira L.
Thicker,darker lashes does not clump
Krystle B.
American Canyon, CA
I bought this because people on youtube were raving about it and I was hopeful that I would finally find my HG mascara.

I was wrong.

The brush was not my favorite, the formula was too dry and it clumped my lashes so bad. I guess I still have to hunt for my HG.
Yvonne N.
Dallas, TX
It was ok at first but later it looked smudgy! Not worth it...
Dani H.
Concord, NC
As far as mascara goes, this isn't the best I've used. However, this is a great organic option! It does its job and is sensitive for sensitive eyes, however it doesn't go far past that. It's good for an understated look but definitely not for big baby doll lashes. The formula also smudges very easily so be careful!
Emily H.
Portsmouth, VA
I really like the formula and it makes my lashes look long and thick. The only problem I have is that the applicator is thick and the bristles are too short, thus causing me to hit my eyelid with mascara.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?