BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Review for: Black Organics
I love this mascara. It does not clump and it goes on so nicely. Doesn't make my eyelashes feel gross or make them stick together. I would highly recommend it.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a large fan of this mascara. I am always trying to find the best mascara.. This felt a little thick also
Julia H.
Julia H.
Review for: Black Organics
Love this stuff total holy grail, everyone should try this! It just makes it look like I have naturally super long lashes and who doesn't want that.
Ann K.
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Black Organics
Not the best mascara I've ever purchased but not the worst. I had high hopes but the wand is just so chunky I have a hard time using it. I will not be purchasing this item again.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Branchport, NY
This works like a charm, love the formula and the wand. Not clumpy at all, dries quickly, you can add many layers with no issues and also affordable. This is my favorite mascara of all time.
Wallee K.
Wallee K.
Grand Blanc, MI
When a tube is freshly opened this mascara is great, but I've had my tube for about 2 months now and the formula is starting to get clumpy. I find this to be less irritating to my eyes than some other mascaras, and I love that Physician's Formula is cruelty free.
Annjakira F.
Annjakira F.
Haddon Township, NJ
I received a free sample from the company. The formula does take longer to dry than most and does smear easily but when used as a base when using multiple mascaras it does work pretty well. I would definitely consider buying in the future
Regan R.
Regan R.
Mchenry, IL
This is a really fantastic mascara. No clumping, no flaking. I've tried all three (pink, green, black), and I find I like the one in the black tube the best. The only thing I'm not a HUGE fan of is the wand. I always felt it tugged a bit. Nothing too bad though.
Marcela P.
Marcela P.
Glen Cove, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall it's a good mascara, but not my favorite. It leaves my lashes a tad sticky :(
Moneera A.
Moneera A.
Hate it made my eyes burn !
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?