BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Samantha T.
I HATED this. It went on clumpy & never properly dried. I grabbed it on a cvs run & was luckily able to return it. After application I was left with black circles around my eyes.
Lauren l.
Ephrata, PA
Review for: Black Organics more...
This BY FAR is the best mascara in the drug store! It's organic, doesn't clump and is reasonably priced. It is one I will always come back to! Can't recommend this mascara enough.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
For my eyelashes, I have medium length and no volume. But when I use an eyelash curler and this mascara, it gives me amazing volume and length. I swear by this. It doesn't clump on me and you can layer this a lot of times. It drys fairly quick.
Iwona M.
After Diorshow mascara gave me an allergic reaction, I was afraid to try any other mascara. I saw this one on sale on Walgreens and decided to take the plunge. And it looked great and didn't give me an adverse reaction. Definitely recommend!
Deborah J.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I got this on sale and wasn't expecting much, but it has turned out to be a great mascara. The formula is really nice, and it goes on smoothly. The only downside is the brush is really big, and I have gotten mascara on my skin a couple times.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI
This mascara does a great job adding volume, a decent job adding length, and leaves my lashes with virtually no clumps. The only downside for me is that it smudges a bit along the outer corner of my eyes, and I find that not to be a good look.
Alyssa M.
Edwardsville, IL
I like the concept, and the packaging is cute, but this mascara doesn't cut it for me.

It dries out faster than my other mascaras, it made my eyes burn, and it just isn't worth the price. This product cost twice as much as my favorite mascara, and I'm a little upset that I wasted my money. It added no "dramatic volume & glamour".
Sofia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yes it doesn't: -no smudged
-no flaking, - no clumping.
it doesn't have that long drastic effect. i was expecting a little more for a organic, this is the first orgainc mascara i used, its not bad but it isn't the best. and for the price...
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN
I too love that this is natural, and it hardly ever clumps. If it does, it's usually my fault or if I already have a coat or two of some other mascara on. It looks natural by itself, nobody knows I'm wearing mascara, just that my eyelashes are long and dark. Many say I'm lucky to have the eyelashes I do. I say, get the mascara!
Rebecca W.
San Mateo, CA
I love this mascara. It being organic is just another "plus" in my book. I just swift two coats and I'm out the door. It leaves me with dramatic, full looking lashes. Throughout the day, my lashes doesn't flake, clump, or smudge. WOHOO!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?

back