BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Avery D.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I love this mascara! It is great for anyone who has sensitive eyes, or is looking for a new drugstore mascara. I have repurchased this several times. And the packaging is beautiful! I would definitely recommend this mascara! 👀⭐️
Olivia C.
Temple, GA
I like natural and organic make up. And this is wonderful. Lashes are long, dark and separated. Just how they should look, plus it's natural! Long wearing too! Give it a try if you're into organic products (or even if your not) :)
Gabrielle U.
Bayonne, NJ
Your eyes are most prone to infection, so you really need to be careful what you put on/around them. This mascara is absolutely amazing for that reason and it looks totally fabulous! Its my favorite physicians formula product!
Carrie R.
I was skeptical at first when buying this. I saw Tati on youtube giving it such high praises so I decided to try it out. It really makes your lashes look fuller. It gives them a nice and natural looking long, full and soft effect.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
My #1 tube of mascara is the Tarte mascara but this tube has got to be my new favorite mascara. The pink tube is the best. It makes it looks like in wearing fake eyelashes when I'm not. I absolutely love this mascara.
Kimberly M.
Rochester, NY
I'm a mascara junkie...I've tried just about every kind out there - including this one. The reason I was drawn to this one was the bottle - because it's so cute! I really like this mascara because it doesn't cause that brittle feeling when it's on my lashes. It stays on nicely all day and washes off easily. Give it a try!
Christina F.
Not a fan, it didn't make my lashes pop or look any better. It didn't clump which is always a bonus however just didn't give me the look I like. I prefer a fuller eyelash look. It was very light on the lashes which could be good if that is what you're looking for.
Ally S.
East Butler, PA
This product I wasn't too happy with. When I go to take my makeup off the mascara sticks so hard to my eye lashes that when I was trying to clean all my makeup off my eyelashes were ripping out. When I applied the mascara it also looked very bold when I put in on and not smooth. I would not recommend this product.
Rebeca R.
Lilburn, GA
I'm not sure if the red container is the same as this one, but I have the red one and it's not bad. I do wish it were waterproof because my eyes get watery and the mascara tends to smear on me.
Mayra A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I didn't like the fact that the brush didn't really coat my lashes that good so more than one coat is needed. The packaging was nice but again the product over all was okay. It was a miss for me.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?