BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Laela C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a nice mascara if you're looking for a light, simple daily mascara that gives your lashes a natural-looking little boost. This won't give you too much volume, but it does provide a nice bit of length and feels great on your lashes unlike the heavy synthetic formulas found in most other mascaras. Overall, if you already have good lashes to begin with, this would be a good product to give them a little boost without them feeling heavy and weighed down.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
This is a nice mascara, especially when compared to other organic brands. Applies well and no complaints, just no huge change to lash appearance.
Melissa S.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Black Organics
Very nice mascara, but not my favorite brush. It is so fat that I cannot get my lower lashes without touching my skin and creating raccoon eye. I prefer the Sexy Booster version.
Diem L.
Review for: Black Organics
I almost swear by this product. I usually skip mascara because by the end of the day, the product usually smears and smudges all over my eye area. After a recommendation from a YouTube guru, I gave it a try and I've been hooked ever since. I actually wear mascara as part of my everyday make up routine now because it makes a huge difference. Not only does it gives your lashes volume, but it also gives your lashes length too! Two coats of this product mimics a very natural set of falsies. I wish the wand was curved like most mascaras for easier application, but the formula is amazing.
marisela R.
This looks impressive but unfortunately...i would not recommend this as an all day mascara. it definitely flaked and the brush is hard to work with,
Shannon L.
I'm a sucker for cool packaging so that the real reason I bought this product but I didn't love it at much as I thought I would it dryer out pretty easily and it was really clumpy
Brittany R.
I did not like the brush for this mascara. As I remember, it also flaked. I do like most physicians formula products.
B K.
I really love this mascara. it was the first switch I ever made to any kind of organic makeup and I just fell in love with it. For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healtheir and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well. Some people talk about it being flakey but I've come to experience it only flakes when it dries out or after you have had it for a while and used most of it. I mean organic makeup doesn't have all the chemicals in it that makes it last as long as other makeups, giving it a shorter shelf life. But I will take a shorter shelf like over putting chemicals that close to my eyes haha. Also I got mine at Rite Aid when they were having a promotion and I got two mascaras in one box, for the price of one! So if you buy Physicians Formula during promotions, you get the greatest deal. So all in all, this mascara is wonderful and definitely worth it.
Emmie W.
It dried out so quickly. Also I noticed that even throughout the day my lashes remained wet to the touch. I do not often touch my lashes but this mascara make them so sticky and felt so weird.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara never comes out right for me. It's always clumpy and always smudges all over my eyes. It's like there isn't enough of a wax substitute in it or something. The formula is not quite perfected. It doesn't hold up my lashes or provide the volume it promises, it's more of an additional eyeliner at the end of the night... like I shaded my whole eye in it.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?