BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Beaver falls , Pa
I got this mascara at Cvs Pharmacy because I had a coupon. I had never tried it before. I really liked this mascara because it didn't clump at all like other mascaras do. It was awesome knowing it was natural also.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Des Moines, IA
I had high hopes for this mascara. I love the idea of natural makeup, especially if it's going so close to your eye. It applied nice and looked great, but I noticed the staying power was mediocre at best. I ended up with black and flakes underneath my eyes by the end of the day. I tried it multiple times, hoping I was rubbing my eyes or something. But the same thing happened each time. That said, I know many people who love this mascara. It's not too pricey, so I would recommend trying it out for yourself.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Ona, WV
Review for: Black Organics
I have several high end mascaras but this is my favorite over all of them! It really separates my lashes and doesn't clump at all, which is my pet peeve.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use three different mascaras to get the right look when it comes to my eyelashes and this mascara is perfect. It de clumps your eye lashes and separates each one
Elisabeth H.
Elisabeth H.
Ann Arbor, MI
What I really like about this mascara is the brush. What I don't love is the flaking/smearing under my eyes, but I seem to have that issue with pretty much every mascara, so it might just be me.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Deltona, FL
This is by far my favorite drugstore brand mascara. It adds length and thickness, & goes on well.
Trish P.
Trish P.
Westerville, OH
This is actually the mascara that’s in my makeup bag right now. It’s a little pricier than most drug store mascara (only by a dollar or two) so I never made the plunge to buy it even though it had caught my eye several times (hello awesome packaging!). Then a friend mentioned it being one of her favorite mascaras and I took that as my cue to finally try it out. I’m really happy I did because I definitely like the mascara a lot. It has a good balance between lengthening and thickening. I personally look for the thickening and volume more than I do crazy-length and this gives me a happy medium. That being said, when I run out of this I will likely try some other mascara on my “to try” list. This mascara IS good and I like it a lot but it didn’t earn my undying love. If the price was more comparable to other good drug store mascaras, I would love it a lot more!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
I bought this mascara at Rite Aid during one of their 75% off cosmetic sales and I was very skeptical. I love this product so much! It is not heavy on my lashes, but it really coats and draws attention to them. I can wear nothing but this mascara and I feel fabulous!
Amanda p.
Amanda p.
Review for: Black Organics
I really like this mascara. it's really volumizing and doesn't clump. although i do wisj it were waterproof
Cailli Y.
Cailli Y.
Review for: Black Organics
I like this mascara. It doesn't bug my eyes and I like the wand I really like the fatter short wands the most :)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?