BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN
I too love that this is natural, and it hardly ever clumps. If it does, it's usually my fault or if I already have a coat or two of some other mascara on. It looks natural by itself, nobody knows I'm wearing mascara, just that my eyelashes are long and dark. Many say I'm lucky to have the eyelashes I do. I say, get the mascara!
Jamie E.
Charlotte, NC
It's definitely a good mascara, and one I would use if I was out of all of my favorites, but with the amount of amazing drug store mascaras out there right now, this wouldn't be the one I choose. Plus the packaging is kind of unattractive.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
Review for: Black Organics more...
I enjoyed this mascara and ive very picky when it comes to mascara noting ever seem to keep the curl I have issues with them losing their curl but it didn't with this mascara.
Courtney R.
Looks great, feel great, works great, what more could you ask for? Physicians Formula is a really reliable brand with great products. This mascara does it's job and doesn't make my eyes burn like the generic stuff does. I recommend it!
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I don't love the applicator wand, but the mascara doesn't clump at all. After drying, it sometimes flakes off, but otherwise seems to have good staying power. I like that it's a brand I trust, and more body-friendly than most mascaras.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
I bought this as an organic alternative and I fell in love. This mascara didn't clump as much as many others have, and it made my lashes look nice and thick. It's the perfect eye product for those concerned with using organic makeup!
Colleen h.
I use more high end products. these products are cheap. and when u buy cheaper products you will be able to tell with the ingredients. prices make a difference in the products you go with. tarte is also organic and is a better option
Jackie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I was excited to try this product based on the brand (which I usually love) and the packaging. But I wasn't thrilled with the mascara itself. It clumped and was even a little difficult to properly apply. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Rikki H.
Oceanside, CA
I love this mascara. I use it on a daily basis. Two coats each each and it's perfect! It makes my eyes pop and the more my eyes pop the more blue they are. I also love that I am saving the planet and looking fab at the same time!
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Review for: Black Organics more...
I really wanted to like this mascara, especially because of the ingredients and its availability in drugstores. It bled all over the place for me and was not long-lasting at all. It did wash off easily, but it ran throughout the day.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?