BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rebekah W.
I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/
Trish P.
Westerville, OH
This is actually the mascara that’s in my makeup bag right now. It’s a little pricier than most drug store mascara (only by a dollar or two) so I never made the plunge to buy it even though it had caught my eye several times (hello awesome packaging!). Then a friend mentioned it being one of her favorite mascaras and I took that as my cue to finally try it out. I’m really happy I did because I definitely like the mascara a lot. It has a good balance between lengthening and thickening. I personally look for the thickening and volume more than I do crazy-length and this gives me a happy medium. That being said, when I run out of this I will likely try some other mascara on my “to try” list. This mascara IS good and I like it a lot but it didn’t earn my undying love. If the price was more comparable to other good drug store mascaras, I would love it a lot more!
Elisabeth H.
Ann Arbor, MI
What I really like about this mascara is the brush. What I don't love is the flaking/smearing under my eyes, but I seem to have that issue with pretty much every mascara, so it might just be me.
Hannah E.
I bought this mascara at Rite Aid during one of their 75% off cosmetic sales and I was very skeptical. I love this product so much! It is not heavy on my lashes, but it really coats and draws attention to them. I can wear nothing but this mascara and I feel fabulous!
Kat F.
Cliffwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price for a great product, probably my favorite and most comfortable mascara!
As someone who has reacted to other mascaras smudging on my skin in the past, I was pleasantly surprised when I didn't even get an itch if I mistakenly got some on my skin.

But, I had little smudging, only some if I rushed, and found it felt like I wasn't wearing any mascara at all, which is good when I'm working or painting. Will try some of the variations in the future!
Margarita A.
Richmond, Ca
I was very excited to try this since it's organic, but I was disappointed with the results. At first they look great but then my naturally curled lashes get weighed down making them look straight. I wish this worked because i love that it's natural.
Mishelle V.
Arlington, AZ
I LOVE IT. THE BRUSH IS THICK, AND MAKES MY EYELASHES LOOK NATURAL. AND THE PACKAGING IS GORGEOUS,.. RECOMMEND!
Stephanie L.
Farmingville, NY
This mascara and I did not get along. It flaked off throughout the day-not the best for me and my contact lenses.
Kayla C.
Cawood, KY
This is a great product!!! Totally ORAGANIC, that's a total plus! It stays on well, haved had much smudging and it looks beautiful on! It's long-lasting as well.
Alyssa R.
Flint, MI
I originally bought this because the bottle was cute, but I ended up really enjoying this mascara. I love using it when I am going for a more natural look. However when I want a dramatic look I tend not to use this one. Over all, it is a great mascara.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?