BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Samantha T.
I HATED this. It went on clumpy & never properly dried. I grabbed it on a cvs run & was luckily able to return it. After application I was left with black circles around my eyes.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
This did nothing for my lashes. It took the curl out and added no volume or length. It was basically a black tint for my lashes. I was sad because I thought having a more natural mascara would be really nice.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI
This mascara does a great job adding volume, a decent job adding length, and leaves my lashes with virtually no clumps. The only downside for me is that it smudges a bit along the outer corner of my eyes, and I find that not to be a good look.
Deborah J.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I got this on sale and wasn't expecting much, but it has turned out to be a great mascara. The formula is really nice, and it goes on smoothly. The only downside is the brush is really big, and I have gotten mascara on my skin a couple times.
Iwona M.
After Diorshow mascara gave me an allergic reaction, I was afraid to try any other mascara. I saw this one on sale on Walgreens and decided to take the plunge. And it looked great and didn't give me an adverse reaction. Definitely recommend!
Alyssa M.
Edwardsville, IL
I like the concept, and the packaging is cute, but this mascara doesn't cut it for me.

It dries out faster than my other mascaras, it made my eyes burn, and it just isn't worth the price. This product cost twice as much as my favorite mascara, and I'm a little upset that I wasted my money. It added no "dramatic volume & glamour".
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
For my eyelashes, I have medium length and no volume. But when I use an eyelash curler and this mascara, it gives me amazing volume and length. I swear by this. It doesn't clump on me and you can layer this a lot of times. It drys fairly quick.
Sofia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yes it doesn't: -no smudged
-no flaking, - no clumping.
it doesn't have that long drastic effect. i was expecting a little more for a organic, this is the first orgainc mascara i used, its not bad but it isn't the best. and for the price...
Rebecca W.
San Mateo, CA
I love this mascara. It being organic is just another "plus" in my book. I just swift two coats and I'm out the door. It leaves me with dramatic, full looking lashes. Throughout the day, my lashes doesn't flake, clump, or smudge. WOHOO!
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
Review for: Black Organics more...
I enjoyed this mascara and ive very picky when it comes to mascara noting ever seem to keep the curl I have issues with them losing their curl but it didn't with this mascara.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?