4 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.87 / 5 based on 606 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I have tried a bunch of mascara before, from diorshow to great lash and this is by far the best I have used. Besides the really cute packaging, this product delievers and gives my non-existant lashes some much needed oomph it needs. Another plus is that it is made with 100% natural products, its a win-win. Hope they never discontinue this product!
This really didn't do all that great for me. I mostly love Physician's Formula this just wasn't my favorite. And since they're kind of pricey for the drugstore, I only repurchase things I really enjoy from them. It just didn't add much for my lashes.
I love everything from physican formula brand . This mascara is so very easy to apply and it's amazing doesn't clump and makes my eyelashes long and full love it
This one never fails me, I have found that a lot of mascara makes my eyes itch. This has never done this to me ! It leaves them nice a coated and looking fabulous
I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/
I was very excited to try this since it's organic, but I was disappointed with the results. At first they look great but then my naturally curled lashes get weighed down making them look straight. I wish this worked because i love that it's natural.
This did nothing for my lashes. It took the curl out and added no volume or length. It was basically a black tint for my lashes. I was sad because I thought having a more natural mascara would be really nice.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Does this product teat on animals ?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos