BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Judith m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually like their mascara it doesn't clump and you don't have to put many coats one is fine and when it's time to take it off comes off smoothly without a problem
Jamie E.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's definitely a good mascara, and one I would use if I was out of all of my favorites, but with the amount of amazing drug store mascaras out there right now, this wouldn't be the one I choose. Plus the packaging is kind of unattractive.
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look long & dark without making them look clumpy. It doesn't flake off on my face throughout the day and is easy to wash off.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
Review for: Black Organics
I enjoyed this mascara and ive very picky when it comes to mascara noting ever seem to keep the curl I have issues with them losing their curl but it didn't with this mascara.
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
Great product! Cvs has great deals on this mascara. It adds a lot of volume to your lashes. I love it and is organic
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Black Organics
I will definitely repurchase this mascara. I was not expecting it to do much, but it is a really nice formula. It's a really black mascara that adds volume and length. I have not had an issue with clumping, so when it says it is clump free it means it. I highly recommend this mascara. The brush is pretty big and the handle is kind of weird to hold, however it is easy to get use to. It starts out as a really wet formula and it dries out a little after a few uses, but to me it's the perfect in-between of wet-dry. Pretty much my only complaint about this product is if I cry or have watery eyes and it causes the mascara to get into my eyes it burns really, really bad. I plan on repurchasing this product and I also plan on trying Physicians Formula's other mascaras.
Courtney S.
It is an okay mascara. It isn't clumpy but it doesn't make them super bold. It gives off more of a natural look.
Ana N.
Review for: Black Organics
I didn't like this mascara at all. I wear lenses so when I would add eye drops, the mascara would just soften up and run. I will not be repurchasing this again. ever.
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Ive had this product for a while. I don't use it much because i feel that it doesn't do any justice for my lashes. If the comb was thinner i think it might work better for me.
Nia F.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product!! Make eyelashes look bold and fake! Also saves the environment
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?