BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Elisabeth H.
Elisabeth H.
Ann Arbor, MI
What I really like about this mascara is the brush. What I don't love is the flaking/smearing under my eyes, but I seem to have that issue with pretty much every mascara, so it might just be me.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Grannis, AR
I love this mascara! its super light weigh! i always come back to this mascara no matter what! amazing
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pierce, NE
It definitely isn't the best mascara that I've ever used. There are definitely better options out there.
maria n.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love the way the packagig looks i don't own it but it looks so cool organic all the way just by looking at the bottle i could tell it is organic
they should have tinker bell as there image they should work with disney it would be cool to have tinkers face for there barnd sence tincker is all organic they would sale
Trish P.
Trish P.
Westerville, OH
This is actually the mascara that’s in my makeup bag right now. It’s a little pricier than most drug store mascara (only by a dollar or two) so I never made the plunge to buy it even though it had caught my eye several times (hello awesome packaging!). Then a friend mentioned it being one of her favorite mascaras and I took that as my cue to finally try it out. I’m really happy I did because I definitely like the mascara a lot. It has a good balance between lengthening and thickening. I personally look for the thickening and volume more than I do crazy-length and this gives me a happy medium. That being said, when I run out of this I will likely try some other mascara on my “to try” list. This mascara IS good and I like it a lot but it didn’t earn my undying love. If the price was more comparable to other good drug store mascaras, I would love it a lot more!
Astraea J.
Astraea J.
I liked this mascara because it is organic, and seems to go on very well. However, when you look in the mirror an hour later you will notice smudges!! It doesn't stay on very well, I was very disappointed.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
I bought this mascara at Rite Aid during one of their 75% off cosmetic sales and I was very skeptical. I love this product so much! It is not heavy on my lashes, but it really coats and draws attention to them. I can wear nothing but this mascara and I feel fabulous!
Sarajane R.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
I crossed paths with this purely out of coincidence when my mother bought a 2-pack. I tested it out right away and absolutely LOVED it. It made my lashes look full and dark, yet completely natural. Unfortunately I live in a place that is very humid and warm, and since this is not a waterproof formula, in time it made me look like Alice Cooper.
Overall, it's a good product if you have a daily life that does not include moisture and/or heat.
Amanda p.
Amanda p.
Review for: Black Organics
I really like this mascara. it's really volumizing and doesn't clump. although i do wisj it were waterproof
Cailli Y.
Cailli Y.
Review for: Black Organics
I like this mascara. It doesn't bug my eyes and I like the wand I really like the fatter short wands the most :)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?