BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Maddie K.
I love it it gives a natural look and beautiful lashes.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For my eyelashes, I have medium length and no volume. But when I use an eyelash curler and this mascara, it gives me amazing volume and length. I swear by this. It doesn't clump on me and you can layer this a lot of times. It drys fairly quick.
Jessica Z.
houston, TX
I like this mascara because it looks very natural on you lashes. The only thing i didn't like was that it kinda smeared
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a large fan of this mascara. I am always trying to find the best mascara.. This felt a little thick also
Jennifer D.
Blue Ridge, GA
I had heard good reviews on this so I thought I would try. This mascara just isn't for me. It didn't hold a curl for me, I didn't feel it was very volumizing AND there isn't a waterproof formula. With my oily skin it broke the mascara down and it gave me panda eyes.
Ambar T.
Bronx, NY
Love how long and dark my eyelashes look when i use this prodt.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I don't love the applicator wand, but the mascara doesn't clump at all. After drying, it sometimes flakes off, but otherwise seems to have good staying power. I like that it's a brand I trust, and more body-friendly than most mascaras.
Tabitha w.
Sparta, WI
I tried and I do like. It makes my lashes super long without being stiff. The only downside for me is that it takes some extra work to get it off.
Samantha S.
Monroe, NY
I wanted to try some organic mascara since I was concerned what was in non-organic type mascara. So, I tried this kind. And I really like it! No clumping, No little bits coming off the brush. Gives me soft full lashes. And I feel like I am not putting poison on my eyes.
Sara P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I really love this mascara because unlike some mascaras this one allows my eyelashes to feel nice and soft. It does not make my eyelashes feel itchy at all and doesn't clump. I love it and recommend it for anyone! It lasts at-least 4-6 hours and if you feel like re-applying, go ahead! It wont clump!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?