BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Iowa City, IA
I love the whole line of organic mascara. I was having trouble with other mascaras that were too harsh on my eyelashes. They would clump and I would have a hard time gently removing the makeup. Not with this mascara. It comes off easily with water and keeps my lashes happy. Yes, it does flake a little easier, but I'm willing to put up with that for better looking lashes.
Krystle B.
American Canyon, CA
I bought this because people on youtube were raving about it and I was hopeful that I would finally find my HG mascara.

I was wrong.

The brush was not my favorite, the formula was too dry and it clumped my lashes so bad. I guess I still have to hunt for my HG.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
I was pleasantly surprised with this mascara. I typically only buy MAC but I tried this when it was on sale. I actually really liked it, it lengthened my lashes and went on without any clumping. The only downfall was that it smudged faster than my other mascaras.
Ebony C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Black Organics more...
I brought this mascara because there are many good reviews on YouTube. If you like Cover Girl's LashBlast, then this is a good option for you. I didn't find much of a difference between LashBlast and this product. The brush has hard plastic bristles. For me, I am not in love with this mascara. I need bolder lashes. Sorry.

P.S. I feel the same way about LashBlast.
Sarah I.
ROSCOMMON, MI
Review for: Black Organics more...
I love that this mascara is dark, coats my lashes and is organic. However, the brush tends to hit my lower lashes at the wrong angle and give me a raccoon eye effect. It doesn't give tremendous volume or length either, but you can't tell you are wearing anything.
Nina N.
Boston, MA
I really enjoy this mascara, this use to be my holy grail and stopped using it for awhile but I think I need I need it back in my life. This made my lashes look so full which I loved and whats great is that it's 100% natural!
Regan R.
Mchenry, IL
This is a really fantastic mascara. No clumping, no flaking. I've tried all three (pink, green, black), and I find I like the one in the black tube the best. The only thing I'm not a HUGE fan of is the wand. I always felt it tugged a bit. Nothing too bad though.
Ruby M.
Somerset, MA
I do like this mascara a lot but my complaint is hat it dries up much quicker than the average drugstore mascara. It does a great job enhancing and lengthening the lashes and I also like the packaging and the brush. I just wished the tube lasted longer.
Dolores R.
I do not recommend this product takes a while to dry and I poked my eye slightly when applying this product and it ran all over, had to was my face and redo my make up. The product burns s and makes your eye water like crazy. Compared to other products.
Joanne A.
Pomona, CA
Well , I tried this product. I didn't like the non water proof and the idea of it stating no curling lash required. It felt like nothing was on.
not my cup of tea.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?