BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I have stick straight lashes and they're really short too. This mascara makes them look long and luscious. I would also just buy this product for the packaging alone. So pretty and cute and innovative! Also like that it's organic, which is a plus because I have super sensitive and watery eyes.
Jesse M.
Mountain Ranch, CA
This is the best mascara I've ever used!! I only wear organic makeup and wasn't really sure about Physicians Formulas Organic Wear line but, oh my gosh this mascara is the best!
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
I purchased this when it was on sale at my local supermarket. I ended up giving it away because it was pretty much useless for me. I like big, voluptuous lashes and this was NOT it. It coated my lashes and that was about it. No drama at all.
Kathryn D.
Windsor Heights, WV
This mascara, along with the rest of Physican's Formula's mascaras, happen to be my favorite mascara that I've found so far. Slightly expensive for a drug store brand, but it's really worth it. I stopped using it for some time then purchased it again and realized why I loved it so much.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I was disappointed in this mascara. I didn't like it from the first time I tried it. It was very dry. Maybe I got an old one?? It just turned me off. It did nothing for my lashes at all. I took it back to the store and got my money back.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I have heard incredible things about this mascara and wanted to love it... But I wasn't 100% sold. It did transfer under my eyes, since it isn't water proof. I tend to stick with my cover girl lash blast water proof. It is my tried and true, since I have issues with product transferring.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
I was not a fan of this mascara. I really did nothing for my eyelashes. I thought I would love it after seeing some good review but it just was not for me, and I felt like it dried out really quickly
Alicia W.
DULUTH, MN
I am definitely a new fan! In the past I have had troubles with other name brand cosmetics. My eyes were becoming very irritated, red, and puffy. I did my research and this is the product for me. My eye makeup no longer has coal, tar, or perfume in it! I must have been having a reaction to these additives. But I am so glad to have found a product that remains organic! A+++
Makayla M.
Monson, MA
If you use this mascara properly, it works really well. The rubber bristles on the wand separate the lashes and give them a very natural look. I use this when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup, but still want a little to look nice.
Melissa B.
New Brunswick, NJ
If you are looking for a good, natural mascara, look no further. This is the best thing on the market for the price (I bought a two pack at Ulta for around $10), I goes on really well, and doesn't clump and makes my lashes look long and full. I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?