4 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.88 / 5 based on 599 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I purchased this when it was on sale at my local supermarket. I ended up giving it away because it was pretty much useless for me. I like big, voluptuous lashes and this was NOT it. It coated my lashes and that was about it. No drama at all.
I was disappointed in this mascara. I didn't like it from the first time I tried it. It was very dry. Maybe I got an old one?? It just turned me off. It did nothing for my lashes at all. I took it back to the store and got my money back.
I was not a fan of this mascara. I really did nothing for my eyelashes. I thought I would love it after seeing some good review but it just was not for me, and I felt like it dried out really quickly
Review for: Black Organics more...
I have heard incredible things about this mascara and wanted to love it... But I wasn't 100% sold. It did transfer under my eyes, since it isn't water proof. I tend to stick with my cover girl lash blast water proof. It is my tried and true, since I have issues with product transferring.
If you are looking for a good, natural mascara, look no further. This is the best thing on the market for the price (I bought a two pack at Ulta for around $10), I goes on really well, and doesn't clump and makes my lashes look long and full. I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while.
If you like mascara that does not go on thick it is great however I usually like thicker loping lashes so I did not enjoy like I thought but It goes very black so if you like a casual eye its great! Just be aware that when your eyes get watery it goes down your face easily!
Review for: Black Organics more...
This is my favorite drugstore mascara! It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, and it doesn't get clumpy. I personally don't like thick spidery lashes, so this gives a nice effect. I appreciate that it is free of chemicals and everything, although I do wish it was a bit cheaper.
I am definitely a new fan! In the past I have had troubles with other name brand cosmetics. My eyes were becoming very irritated, red, and puffy. I did my research and this is the product for me. My eye makeup no longer has coal, tar, or perfume in it! I must have been having a reaction to these additives. But I am so glad to have found a product that remains organic! A+++
If you use this mascara properly, it works really well. The rubber bristles on the wand separate the lashes and give them a very natural look. I use this when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup, but still want a little to look nice.
I didn't like it much. It made my eyes look nice the first hour I had it on, but like a few others said it started burning my eyes. Maybe it is because I have contacts? Anyways, my eyes were very dry while using this. It also seemed to flake off before the day was over.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Does this product teat on animals ?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos