BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Ultra Black Organics
Favorite mascara by far from physicans formula! It lengthens, seperates, curles and thickens my lashes. Its crueltyfree, paraben free and free of harmful chemicals. It also helps your lashes grow. Now, the packaging doesn't say so, but, I've noticed it does grow my lashes! Ive accidentally cut my lashes a few times and when i uae this mascara daily, they are fully back in a month! For more of a pow factor i layer tartes lights, camera, splashes mascara over top. This way its easier to remove the waterproof mascara (tartes mascara) and keeps your lashes curled longer, especially if you have straight lashes. Which seeing the straight brush, probably will confuse you on that previous statement. Dont let it fool you! Once you curl your lashes it seperates every baby hair and smells like vanilla in the process! Its all around my go to and has been for years. I get compliments all the time on my lashes. I've attached a picture of the mascara combo!
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been on a Physicians Formula kick the past recently after trying the butter bronzer (fantastic) and the shimmer strips (pretty nice), so I picked up this mascara. I had really high expectations...especially since Tati raves about it...but I can't say I'm too thrilled. It's a decent mascara but there are better drug store options. First off, it smells pretty bad. I can excuse that if it makes up for it in usability. It kind of does. It doesn't dry very quickly so be careful of transfer and it seems to build up into a thick mess on my lashes. It's fixable though...I take my Benefit Roller Lash wand and comb through. After that the comb through and enough time to dry, it holds up really well and looks pretty nice. I don't think it adds much length but it's good for volume. Still on the fence about whether I'd buy it again or not, but I'll continue wearing it and see how I feel.
Marley P.
I have been using this mascara for years and while it didn't do wonders for me, I thought it was just because my lashes are so fussy that nothing would really help them (they're blond, stick straight, and have intermittent clumps and sparse spots). But then I discovered and fell in love with two of the Tarte mascaras, and I realized just how "meh" this mascara is! It's not terrible, but the splurge for the Tarte mascara was worth it in my book. If I'm out of my Tarte and in a pinch I'll use this one, but not my first pick.
Liz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara of all time is honestly the Too Faced better than s*x mascara and let me say, this provides very similar results at less than half the price! While I still prefer the too faced one, I'm not a fan of shelling out 23 dollars for new ones. This was abut 9-10 dollars and as I said the results are pretty similar. It's incredibly black and adds volume. The only downside is don't cry! If you do it runs EVERYWHERE and burns your eyes something fierce!!!!
Carolynn C.
New York
Me gusta mucho este producto. Lo compré a inicios de año, mis pestañas eran muy cortas y luego de un tiempo usando el producto pude observar que estaban más larguitas. Además no me irrita y no tiene olor por lo cual es bastante cómodo de aplicar y no daña las pestañas. :)

Lo único que no me gustó fue el diseño del producto, prefiriría que se cambiase la imagen a algo más minimalista. :/
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I have super sensitive eyes and was trying to find a more natural mascara that wouldn't irritate them. I had high hopes for this one but, sadly, it didn't work out. I found this mascara just didn't do anything for my lashes but make them look darker. No volume, no length. It was very wet and tended to clump them together rather than separating them. Not for me. Tossed it after a few uses.
Krystal R.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Ultra Black Organics
First and foremost I love how natural and organic this item is. It is my go to for my "no make up" make up days. It gives such a "your lashes but better" look. The great thing about this formula is that it is buildable. Apply one thin layer, let it dry a bit and then apply another. You can achieve a more voluminous look it just takes some layering. It doesn't flake or melt and it is super comfortable. Perfect for those who want to enhance their natural lashes and have sensitive eyes. I also love that this washes off easily.
Tori D.
Orlando , FL
This is a good mascara if you don't have watery eyes. I felt like this mascara smeared all over after applying. I have seasonal allergies so my eyes tend to be rather watery. I would not buy this again because it didn't work for me. Overall it looked nice right after being applied and it didn't get clumpy. But within 5 mins it got all over.
Lucy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the way this made my eyelashes looked. Separated and lengthened really well. The wand was easy to use and grabbed even the smaller lashes easily which was unexpected for such a fat brush. The only problem is that it transferred/flaked on me. It is worth giving a try though. I might try the non smudging formula too.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Black Organics
This is my Favorite mascara in Physicians formula line. This doesn't flake, smear or give my eyes a heavy weight. It holds my lashes very well and lasts most of the day. I love this mascara and will continue to purchase again and again. :)
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?