BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Jessica '.
Jessica '.
Carpentersville, IL
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes super long and it isn't clumpy at all. I use it every day, even when dressing up. I love that it doesn't contain any nasty ingredients and the price is right. The wand is high quality and is really easy to clean. The only draw back is that it can become a little smudgy.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the worst mascara I have ever used. I bought it because there was a period of time my eyes were irritated by every mascara so I thought I would give this one a try. This mascara irritated my eyes more than others and would transfer all down my face. It was horrible and embarrassing; I tossed it out.
Namrata P.
Namrata P.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have used it in a past and I would say it was a nice product as it gave me nice volume and ultra black color to my water line that I didn't need to put on eyeliner! However, for some reason, it dried very quickly or I am not sure if that is how the organic mascaras turn out! Otherwise was a nice product!
Asa H.
Asa H.
Edmonds, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good for everyday and works well for those with sensitive eyes or contacts. Your lashes won’t be voluptuous but will have a nice natural look. The formula does run so you will need to use a lash primer to avoid racoon eyes, especially if you like to wear mascara on your lower lashes.
Marie S.
Marie S.
Review for: Black Organics
LOVEEEE this mascara. It's a bit more pricey for a drugstore mascara but it's definitely worth the money. It's about 10-13 dollars depending where you but it. It is organic and makes my lashes look amazing. They automatically look longer, bolder, and fuller after application. I absolutely recommend.
Eryka S.
Eryka S.
Review for: Black Organics
I have really sensitive eyes that make it had for me to wear mascara without my eyes burning and hurting. This mascara doesn't do that. I can wear it just fine and it lengthens my upper lashes just fine. The applicator is pretty thick so it's hard to get into my inner corner and my lower lashes.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Review for: Black Organics
I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. It makes my lashes look so good, but it makes my eyes itchy and it smudges off so easily. It could smudge just because I have watery eyes, but either way I wish it didn't smudge because it does seriously make my eye lashes look great.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
I love that this mascara is organic, and I also love the super dark black color and how it looks on your eyes after you are done, BUT this mascara runs right off if you happen to cry just one tear.... or if your eyes are irritated and water... also it takes SO long for it to dry...
Mary Ann B.
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
Review for: Black Organics
I love this mascara for more natural days! It's a dryer formula do it does have the tendency to flake, but on my natural days I don't find! It's not horrible flakes just noticeable if you look right up in the mirror. It's all natural I believe, and it's a cheap drugstore mascara!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Review for: Black Organics
This used to be my favorite cruelty free mascara for a long time. Since then I've moved on to Pacifica and Jordana, but this is still an amazing mascara. I know it doesn't work for everyone, but it gave me length AND volume. Didn't clump and overall, worth the money.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?