4 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.87 / 5 based on 606 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I bought this from CVS due to a coupon I had. The price to me was ridiculous. It was way to expensive for mascara but it does work pretty good. I don't however like how flimsy the actual wand was but loved the packaging!
I love the applicator on this mascara, it makes sure your lashes are nice and separated without looking clumpy. I even keep the empties to use the brush to separate my lashes when i use a different mascara. I love the fact that it is natural, especially for the price. Plus, this seems to always be on sale!
As someone with really sensitive eyes, I really liked this mascara! Usually, by the end of the day my eyes are itchy and watery but this mascara did not do that! However, I think that because of the design of the wand, I couldn't really get down in deep to my lash roots. Other than that, I really like it!
Review for: Black Organics more...
I like this mascara. The brush is a very nice size so it is easy to apply and I don't have any problems with clumping. I get very nice length but since my lashes are really thing to begin with I don't get a lot of volume when compared to other people's lashes.
Doesn't smear much once dry and has very limited fall out. Very black and holds curl well. Doesn't bother my very sensitive eyes. I'm on my second tube of it (because it came with a bonus tube) and I very well might repurchase it again. I've enjoyed it so much.
Review for: Black Organics more...
LOVEEEE this mascara. It's a bit more pricey for a drugstore mascara but it's definitely worth the money. It's about 10-13 dollars depending where you but it. It is organic and makes my lashes look amazing. They automatically look longer, bolder, and fuller after application. I absolutely recommend.
I love this mascara! When I first tried it, I had my doubts. I figured it would not work as well as the chemical-filled products I was used to. But it really does! And I can feel the difference! My eyes feel more comfortable and less itchy when I use this instead of any other brand. Plus it doesn't clump!
I really love this mascara because unlike some mascaras this one allows my eyelashes to feel nice and soft. It does not make my eyelashes feel itchy at all and doesn't clump. I love it and recommend it for anyone! It lasts at-least 4-6 hours and if you feel like re-applying, go ahead! It wont clump!
I really like this mascara, it probably is not my all time favorite but it works pretty well. I have very sensitive eyes and this one is supposed to be hypo allergenic. My only downfall on it is it doesn't seem to add enough volume to my lashes as I would like. But it's still not a bad choice to try!
After reading about all the chemicals in mascara I started researching organic mascaras and came acroos this one. I bought it at a local drugstore for about $10. I like it because it get the job done but I just wish it was darker. If you get it in your eyes it will burn, causing your eyes to water.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Does this product teat on animals ?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos