BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Stella Marie M.
Stella Marie M.
Review for: Black Organics
This mascara didn't delivery any of it's claims to my lashes. I used it once and never again after. Maybe my lashes are just weird.
Julianne H.
Julianne H.
Review for: Black Organics
This long lasting mascara is the best I've ever used. It gives your lashes length and volume.
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Review for: Black Organics
This mascara is a must have. The formula is so nice and it doesn't look all clumpy. Made my eyes pop.
maddy h.
maddy h.
Review for: Black Organics
This mascara was really just nothing special to me. It was nice and went on smoothly giving decent length but nothing amazing. I loved that it was organic and didn't irritate my eyes at all though.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Review for: Black Organics
I really wanted to like this mascara, especially because of the ingredients and its availability in drugstores. It bled all over the place for me and was not long-lasting at all. It did wash off easily, but it ran throughout the day.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Black Organics
This is a must have in my make up bag! I am notorious for stabbing myself in the eye with the wand and every other mascara burns and makes me have to re-do my whole entire face over again. With this mascara it doesn't burn. I like it because it's all natural and it dries fast. I have short stubby lashes as well and this lengthens my lashes and makes them look long and real instead of clumpy and fake like other mascaras.
Lyah W.
Lyah W.
This is kind of surprising but it really does make your lashes more fuller. I would recommend this above others because its organic and i love to be wholistic although it doesn't last long on lashes like some other products (keep in mind)
Vis M.
Vis M.
Secaucus, NJ
Review for: Black Organics
Love this mascara!!! I use this for my everyday use and it works great! My lashes have actually grown from using the physicians formula mascaras over time! I love this one and often pair it with the pink to get dramatic falsie lashes!
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Black Organics
I like this mascara. The brush is a very nice size so it is easy to apply and I don't have any problems with clumping. I get very nice length but since my lashes are really thing to begin with I don't get a lot of volume when compared to other people's lashes.
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
Review for: Black Organics
This is my favorite drugstore mascara! It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, and it doesn't get clumpy. I personally don't like thick spidery lashes, so this gives a nice effect. I appreciate that it is free of chemicals and everything, although I do wish it was a bit cheaper.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?