BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mascara. The packaging is adorable. It's a Lil bulky though. The mascara is nice and light. For sensitive eyes it us perfect. It is easy removal. Never flakes and doesn't make your lashes crusty.
Courtney S.
It is an okay mascara. It isn't clumpy but it doesn't make them super bold. It gives off more of a natural look.
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this when it was on sale at my local supermarket. I ended up giving it away because it was pretty much useless for me. I like big, voluptuous lashes and this was NOT it. It coated my lashes and that was about it. No drama at all.
Kelli R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use organic make-up and this mascara is perfect! It doesn't clump like other organic ones. :)
Kat F.
Cliffwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price for a great product, probably my favorite and most comfortable mascara!
As someone who has reacted to other mascaras smudging on my skin in the past, I was pleasantly surprised when I didn't even get an itch if I mistakenly got some on my skin.

But, I had little smudging, only some if I rushed, and found it felt like I wasn't wearing any mascara at all, which is good when I'm working or painting. Will try some of the variations in the future!
Eve G.
Santa Rosa
Thia mascara is awesome and to top it off its an organic formula. It shapes my lashes so well and lasts all day. It also adds volume and is really waterproof. Its worth the price and recommend it 100%.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI
This mascara does a great job adding volume, a decent job adding length, and leaves my lashes with virtually no clumps. The only downside for me is that it smudges a bit along the outer corner of my eyes, and I find that not to be a good look.
Kayla C.
Cawood, KY
This is a great product!!! Totally ORAGANIC, that's a total plus! It stays on well, haved had much smudging and it looks beautiful on! It's long-lasting as well.
Alyssa R.
Flint, MI
I originally bought this because the bottle was cute, but I ended up really enjoying this mascara. I love using it when I am going for a more natural look. However when I want a dramatic look I tend not to use this one. Over all, it is a great mascara.
Melissa B.
Beavercreek, OH
I love this product! I am very allergic to other mascaras and eye shadows but I have no problems with this brand. It is easy to take off before bed and it still works just as well as the other mascaras.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?