BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Samantha L.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Black Organics more...
One of my friends is really into organic cosmetics, and she was the one who directed me to physicians formula! I have been using his best care for years upon years and I have never found any flaws with it! It is the perfect consistency with the ideals type of one that works to both lift and extend your lashes without overwhelming!
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
It's is not the best mascara I have used but it works pretty well and the plus is its organic! It has a cool shape and coats your lashes well with good pigmentation and last a long time. It doesn't clump up as much as others and doesn't have fallout when it dries. It does elongate your lashes and curls them pretty well!
Blaise W.
I would recommend this mascara to anyone who wants fuller, more dramatic lashes. This gives my lashes 100% more body, without clumping, or drying them out. I love this product because my lashes feel healthier, even after I wash it off. Definitely my favorite drug store mascara!
Kendall M.
I looooovvvvveeee this mascara! It is great for if you want big voluminous lashes, but not all the chemically crap they put in makeup these days. This reminds me of the covergirl lash blast, but i like it more because I am very big on being natural and organic. Overall I really have nothing bad to say about this product.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love the way the packagig looks i don't own it but it looks so cool organic all the way just by looking at the bottle i could tell it is organic
they should have tinker bell as there image they should work with disney it would be cool to have tinkers face for there barnd sence tincker is all organic they would sale
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to mascara because I have long eyelashes they just have no volume. This mascara you can reapply if needed and it doesn't stick your eyelashes together and make them feel sticky. I dont think ill buy another mascara after using this one!
delilah h.
Fremont, CA
I received this mascara as a sample and received a full size of it to try and share. So this is very natural and easy to use does the job of making your eyelashes look more of a natural look. Not so much my type of mascara because I like mine more dramatic. More for those who like natural looks and are organic lovers.
michelle e.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I like this mascara because it didn't only make my lashes look great, but it felt like i was nourishing my lashes for a change. the only thing i didn't like was that it became brittle and clumpy on the lashes when the formula began to dry. but this just prolly meant that it was time to throw it out like any other mascara.
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
I really did not like this mascara. I don't know if I got a dud, but I found it dry, clumpy and flaky. It did absolutely nothing for me and it had the characteristics of a five year old mascara. This would be one of the last mascaras I'd recommend...definitely disappointed in Physician's Formula on this product.
Dani H.
Concord, NC
As far as mascara goes, this isn't the best I've used. However, this is a great organic option! It does its job and is sensitive for sensitive eyes, however it doesn't go far past that. It's good for an understated look but definitely not for big baby doll lashes. The formula also smudges very easily so be careful!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?