BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Anayely A.
I am so in love with this mascara I actually use a clear primer mascara let it dry curl my lashes then apply this physicians formula mascara and let me tell you that my lashes look so amazing also clump free.
Jennie H.
COLCHESTER
I love how this mascara is organic and free of nasty, harsh ingredients. However, it is not my holy grail mascara. The brush is too thick for me--a tapered brush works better for my eye shape, and allows me to get into the inner and outer corners of my eyes better. The formula darkens my lashes, but I see no difference in volume and length. I recommend this to friends who like more natural beauty products, but would not recommend to a friend looking for va-va-voom lashes.
Nikki H.
Navarre, FL
I really like that it's organic and has natural properties. It does seem to dry as soon as it's applied so it's not very forgiving if you want to re-coat. However, it doesn't stray too far from your every day regular mascara aside from the price, but maybe the fact that it's natural will outweigh the negative, and maybe I can get used to it.
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
It's suppose to be organic and good for you if you have sensitive eyes and what not but I must say that this was good for about 2 weeks and then went completely dry. Didn't last me too long and was force to throw it out. It's also not cheap
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I used this mascara a few times, but did not like that it wasn't waterproof. I wore it to a funeral and it got into and burned my eyes. I will not buy this mascara again, but have tried another one in this line.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Black Organics more...
Great for a natural look day. Makes my lashes full and thick without the heavy eye make up look. My only complaint would be, wish it added more length to my lashes. A light formula with a neutral smell. So ..If you are looking for a mascara that gives you more full thickness than length, this would be definitely one organic mascara to try.
sky k.
I am a fan of using organic products especially when it comes to makeup and lotion because I have sensitive skin and some harsh chemicals in makeup can be bad for my skin. This mascara is not waterproof and it can be a little bit flaky but it washes off cleanly and it is not too heavy.
Hannah M.
Did not enjoy this one much. It was just too clumpy and thin for me, the way it made my lashes feel afterwards was quite horrid and I don't know if the kind I bought was simply faulty or if they were all like that. Try a different mascara.
Tiffany C.
Bremerton, WA
This is really good mascara, for being natural origin. I like cosmetics made from organic & natural ingredients, so I was really glad when this came out. It is a very good price for natural makeup. It does start to flake when it gets old, and I don't recommend wearing it to a tear-jerker movie - or you'll be sorry if you tend to cry.
Samantha L.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Black Organics more...
One of my friends is really into organic cosmetics, and she was the one who directed me to physicians formula! I have been using his best care for years upon years and I have never found any flaws with it! It is the perfect consistency with the ideals type of one that works to both lift and extend your lashes without overwhelming!
lauren k.
canada
Where can you buy this ?
Emily H.
San Jose, CA
I love organic makeup but so far organic mascara has failed to make my eyelashes look longer - does this mascara make them appear thicker or lengthen them too?
ashley m.
Leicester, MA
Does it clump at all?
Abby P.
Is this mascara or any other mascaras from this brand any good?
Sarah S.
Norfolk, VA
Does this mascara dry out lashes?