BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
It's suppose to be organic and good for you if you have sensitive eyes and what not but I must say that this was good for about 2 weeks and then went completely dry. Didn't last me too long and was force to throw it out. It's also not cheap
Nikki H.
Navarre, FL
I really like that it's organic and has natural properties. It does seem to dry as soon as it's applied so it's not very forgiving if you want to re-coat. However, it doesn't stray too far from your every day regular mascara aside from the price, but maybe the fact that it's natural will outweigh the negative, and maybe I can get used to it.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I used this mascara a few times, but did not like that it wasn't waterproof. I wore it to a funeral and it got into and burned my eyes. I will not buy this mascara again, but have tried another one in this line.
sky k.
I am a fan of using organic products especially when it comes to makeup and lotion because I have sensitive skin and some harsh chemicals in makeup can be bad for my skin. This mascara is not waterproof and it can be a little bit flaky but it washes off cleanly and it is not too heavy.
Tiffany C.
Bremerton, WA
This is really good mascara, for being natural origin. I like cosmetics made from organic & natural ingredients, so I was really glad when this came out. It is a very good price for natural makeup. It does start to flake when it gets old, and I don't recommend wearing it to a tear-jerker movie - or you'll be sorry if you tend to cry.
Steffane B.
I bought this mascara to try out after receiving a form for mail-in rebate. I bought it and tried it out and had no problems with it while putting it on. It went on smoothly and made my lashes look long but it seems to NEVER dry! If for some reason my lash hits my face throughout the whole day I get mascara marks. I guess a pro is that it wipes of easliy but I don't want to have to worry all day about my mascara rubbing off into my eyebrow or cheeks.
Kendall M.
I looooovvvvveeee this mascara! It is great for if you want big voluminous lashes, but not all the chemically crap they put in makeup these days. This reminds me of the covergirl lash blast, but i like it more because I am very big on being natural and organic. Overall I really have nothing bad to say about this product.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
It's is not the best mascara I have used but it works pretty well and the plus is its organic! It has a cool shape and coats your lashes well with good pigmentation and last a long time. It doesn't clump up as much as others and doesn't have fallout when it dries. It does elongate your lashes and curls them pretty well!
Mandy H.
Lodi, OH
I love this product but there isn't much put into the container and after a few weeks it was dried out. It is a little pricier then the drug store mascaras I buy, but I do like the product, just wished the tube lasted longer!
Blaise W.
I would recommend this mascara to anyone who wants fuller, more dramatic lashes. This gives my lashes 100% more body, without clumping, or drying them out. I love this product because my lashes feel healthier, even after I wash it off. Definitely my favorite drug store mascara!
lauren k.
canada
Where can you buy this ?
Emily H.
San Jose, CA
I love organic makeup but so far organic mascara has failed to make my eyelashes look longer - does this mascara make them appear thicker or lengthen them too?
Abby P.
Is this mascara or any other mascaras from this brand any good?
ashley m.
Leicester, MA
Does it clump at all?
Bailey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara work better or just as good as other brand name mascaras?