BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
This is such a great mascara. Feels so light, goes on easy, and lengthens my eyelashes amazingly. I love that I do not feel like I have to put on multiple coats with this as well to get the fullness and length that I desire. I would suggest this to anyone, and I am a true believer of this mascara.
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
This product get as much praise as it should! The packaging is beautiful and it lasts a long time on me. No smudging or anything. I have hazel eyes and it looks great on me! This is my new favorite and I will keep buying this!!
Jennie H.
COLCHESTER
I love how this mascara is organic and free of nasty, harsh ingredients. However, it is not my holy grail mascara. The brush is too thick for me--a tapered brush works better for my eye shape, and allows me to get into the inner and outer corners of my eyes better. The formula darkens my lashes, but I see no difference in volume and length. I recommend this to friends who like more natural beauty products, but would not recommend to a friend looking for va-va-voom lashes.
Samantha L.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this mascara. Its a good black color, adds a bit of length and thickness to my lashes. The only thing I don't like about this mascara is that it is very sensitive to water. Sometimes my eyes are teary and I need to be extremely careful not to let the tear touch my lashes because then it will run like crazy! Also it does flake a bit.
Anayely A.
I am so in love with this mascara I actually use a clear primer mascara let it dry curl my lashes then apply this physicians formula mascara and let me tell you that my lashes look so amazing also clump free.
Taylor L.
Grantsboro, Nc
Review for: Ultra Black Organics more...
I didn't like this product. Didn't give me volume or anything. I already have long lashes but this didn't do them justice. I've used cheaper mascaras and they worked like 10 times better. I wouldn't buy again.
Bailey A.
Cedar Hill, MO
I give this a B because honestly, I think there are better mascaras out there. I don't love the brush on this, as it's very big and a bit reminiscent of Covergirl's Lashblast. The packaging is kind of fun, but very difficult to store with my regular mascaras. I don't hate this mascara, but I won't be repurchasing & I feel there are much better products out there for less money. It's not great with giving volume or length in my opinion, it just kind of blackens my lashes.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I used this mascara a few times, but did not like that it wasn't waterproof. I wore it to a funeral and it got into and burned my eyes. I will not buy this mascara again, but have tried another one in this line.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Black Organics more...
Great for a natural look day. Makes my lashes full and thick without the heavy eye make up look. My only complaint would be, wish it added more length to my lashes. A light formula with a neutral smell. So ..If you are looking for a mascara that gives you more full thickness than length, this would be definitely one organic mascara to try.
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
It's suppose to be organic and good for you if you have sensitive eyes and what not but I must say that this was good for about 2 weeks and then went completely dry. Didn't last me too long and was force to throw it out. It's also not cheap
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc
Does this mascara stay on well meaning does it smudge easily
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
Does this mascara work better or just as good as other brand name mascaras?
Giullia T.
I ve been searching for a organic mascara, and a lot of People told me about this One, and i wanna know if it really works?
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
I've heard good stuff about this brand in general. But I don't want sub par/ mediocre makeup. Does this brand of makeup exceed expectations?
Sara S.
Port st lucie, Fl
Is this product vegan non tested on animals