5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
4 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.88 / 5 based on 598 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
As far as mascara goes, this isn't the best I've used. However, this is a great organic option! It does its job and is sensitive for sensitive eyes, however it doesn't go far past that. It's good for an understated look but definitely not for big baby doll lashes. The formula also smudges very easily so be careful!
I really did not like this mascara. I don't know if I got a dud, but I found it dry, clumpy and flaky. It did absolutely nothing for me and it had the characteristics of a five year old mascara. This would be one of the last mascaras I'd recommend...definitely disappointed in Physician's Formula on this product.
It has a dry formula and a big wand. It doesn't make your eyelashes appear like your wearing falsies but it is good..It gives a certain amount of volume without lengthing and coats all your eyelashes perfectly without clumping. Overall, this is a mascara for everyday when you just want natural looking lashes.
I bought this from CVS due to a coupon I had. The price to me was ridiculous. It was way to expensive for mascara but it does work pretty good. I don't however like how flimsy the actual wand was but loved the packaging!
I received the Organic Wear Mascara a few weeks ago from a contest on the Physicians Formula FaceBook Page. After trying the mascara out I have found I really like to use it when I am wearing a very light makeup for the day or a "No Makeup" Makeup Look. I love how nicely it separates and darkens the lashes!
I have used it in a past and I would say it was a nice product as it gave me nice volume and ultra black color to my water line that I didn't need to put on eyeliner! However, for some reason, it dried very quickly or I am not sure if that is how the organic mascaras turn out! Otherwise was a nice product!
I love this mascara! When I first tried it, I had my doubts. I figured it would not work as well as the chemical-filled products I was used to. But it really does! And I can feel the difference! My eyes feel more comfortable and less itchy when I use this instead of any other brand. Plus it doesn't clump!
I love the applicator on this mascara, it makes sure your lashes are nice and separated without looking clumpy. I even keep the empties to use the brush to separate my lashes when i use a different mascara. I love the fact that it is natural, especially for the price. Plus, this seems to always be on sale!
Doesn't smear much once dry and has very limited fall out. Very black and holds curl well. Doesn't bother my very sensitive eyes. I'm on my second tube of it (because it came with a bonus tube) and I very well might repurchase it again. I've enjoyed it so much.
As someone with really sensitive eyes, I really liked this mascara! Usually, by the end of the day my eyes are itchy and watery but this mascara did not do that! However, I think that because of the design of the wand, I couldn't really get down in deep to my lash roots. Other than that, I really like it!
Q & A
I've seen so many mixed reviews on this. I'd like to try it but don't want to waste my time if it's not good. How does it compare to a regular drug store mascara?
I've been looking for a new mascara. Has anyone tried this one? Is it any good?
Is this product vegan non tested on animals
Does this mascara dry out lashes?
Does this mascara work better or just as good as other brand name mascaras?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos