BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Kendall M.
I looooovvvvveeee this mascara! It is great for if you want big voluminous lashes, but not all the chemically crap they put in makeup these days. This reminds me of the covergirl lash blast, but i like it more because I am very big on being natural and organic. Overall I really have nothing bad to say about this product.
delilah h.
Fremont, CA
I received this mascara as a sample and received a full size of it to try and share. So this is very natural and easy to use does the job of making your eyelashes look more of a natural look. Not so much my type of mascara because I like mine more dramatic. More for those who like natural looks and are organic lovers.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love the way the packagig looks i don't own it but it looks so cool organic all the way just by looking at the bottle i could tell it is organic
they should have tinker bell as there image they should work with disney it would be cool to have tinkers face for there barnd sence tincker is all organic they would sale
michelle e.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I like this mascara because it didn't only make my lashes look great, but it felt like i was nourishing my lashes for a change. the only thing i didn't like was that it became brittle and clumpy on the lashes when the formula began to dry. but this just prolly meant that it was time to throw it out like any other mascara.
Dani H.
Concord, NC
As far as mascara goes, this isn't the best I've used. However, this is a great organic option! It does its job and is sensitive for sensitive eyes, however it doesn't go far past that. It's good for an understated look but definitely not for big baby doll lashes. The formula also smudges very easily so be careful!
Sydney T.
Really didn't do anything at all for my lashes!! Just was kind of there! This brand is expensive for drugstore, so I was expecting a lot more!! I will not be buying this again or any of their other mascara!
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
I really did not like this mascara. I don't know if I got a dud, but I found it dry, clumpy and flaky. It did absolutely nothing for me and it had the characteristics of a five year old mascara. This would be one of the last mascaras I'd recommend...definitely disappointed in Physician's Formula on this product.
Namrata P.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have used it in a past and I would say it was a nice product as it gave me nice volume and ultra black color to my water line that I didn't need to put on eyeliner! However, for some reason, it dried very quickly or I am not sure if that is how the organic mascaras turn out! Otherwise was a nice product!
Dawn U.
I received the Organic Wear Mascara a few weeks ago from a contest on the Physicians Formula FaceBook Page. After trying the mascara out I have found I really like to use it when I am wearing a very light makeup for the day or a "No Makeup" Makeup Look. I love how nicely it separates and darkens the lashes!
Chhavi S.
Charlottesville, VA
It has a dry formula and a big wand. It doesn't make your eyelashes appear like your wearing falsies but it is good..It gives a certain amount of volume without lengthing and coats all your eyelashes perfectly without clumping. Overall, this is a mascara for everyday when you just want natural looking lashes.
Anayely A.
is anyone else in love with this mascara?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this make your lashes clump??
Van Averie S.
Is this a good buy? I'd love to get more volume and length aswell as waterproof mascara..
Priscilla R.
Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it
Donta U.