BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Zenobia C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Physicians Formula has become a go to drugstore brand mascara. The product is creamy and glides onto the eyelashes smoothly. It does not clump and the packaging is always so cute.
Melissa S.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Black Organics
Very nice mascara, but not my favorite brush. It is so fat that I cannot get my lower lashes without touching my skin and creating raccoon eye. I prefer the Sexy Booster version.
Vis M.
Secaucus, NJ
Review for: Black Organics
Love this mascara!!! I use this for my everyday use and it works great! My lashes have actually grown from using the physicians formula mascaras over time! I love this one and often pair it with the pink to get dramatic falsie lashes!
Mandy H.
Lodi, OH
I love this product but there isn't much put into the container and after a few weeks it was dried out. It is a little pricier then the drug store mascaras I buy, but I do like the product, just wished the tube lasted longer!
Olivia M.
This wasn't my favorite mascara, it doesn't add much volume or length to your lashes. I did however like how easily it washed off and how it didn't irritate my eyes!
Brooke B.
Apollo Beach, FL
Review for: Black Organics
I like the volume and length it gives but it never seemed to dry on my lashes and after 5 minutes if I blinked it would get all over my eyelids....pain in my butt.
Kylee W.
Saint Helens, OR
Review for: Black Organics
This mascara was clumpy and dried very very hard. So hard in fact it would take individule lashes out when I was using my makeup remover. I will never buy again!!!
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Black Organics
This mascara works great for me. It gives my lashes volume & length. Doesn't burn my eyes like other mascaras do. Definitely worth it for me. I wish the brush was curvy insted of just being straight.
maddy h.
Review for: Black Organics
This mascara was really just nothing special to me. It was nice and went on smoothly giving decent length but nothing amazing. I loved that it was organic and didn't irritate my eyes at all though.
Brenda M.
pittsboro, nc
Review for: Black Organics
My favorite mascara. No chemicals used and its so soft on lashes. You don't feel any hash chemicals and really works like any other mascara. This is by far the best mascara I've purchased.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?