BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Nikki H.
Navarre, FL
I really like that it's organic and has natural properties. It does seem to dry as soon as it's applied so it's not very forgiving if you want to re-coat. However, it doesn't stray too far from your every day regular mascara aside from the price, but maybe the fact that it's natural will outweigh the negative, and maybe I can get used to it.
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
It's suppose to be organic and good for you if you have sensitive eyes and what not but I must say that this was good for about 2 weeks and then went completely dry. Didn't last me too long and was force to throw it out. It's also not cheap
Jennifer M.
Review for: Black Organics more...
Great for a natural look day. Makes my lashes full and thick without the heavy eye make up look. My only complaint would be, wish it added more length to my lashes. A light formula with a neutral smell. So ..If you are looking for a mascara that gives you more full thickness than length, this would be definitely one organic mascara to try.
Tiffany C.
Bremerton, WA
This is really good mascara, for being natural origin. I like cosmetics made from organic & natural ingredients, so I was really glad when this came out. It is a very good price for natural makeup. It does start to flake when it gets old, and I don't recommend wearing it to a tear-jerker movie - or you'll be sorry if you tend to cry.
sky k.
I am a fan of using organic products especially when it comes to makeup and lotion because I have sensitive skin and some harsh chemicals in makeup can be bad for my skin. This mascara is not waterproof and it can be a little bit flaky but it washes off cleanly and it is not too heavy.
Hannah M.
Did not enjoy this one much. It was just too clumpy and thin for me, the way it made my lashes feel afterwards was quite horrid and I don't know if the kind I bought was simply faulty or if they were all like that. Try a different mascara.
Steffane B.
I bought this mascara to try out after receiving a form for mail-in rebate. I bought it and tried it out and had no problems with it while putting it on. It went on smoothly and made my lashes look long but it seems to NEVER dry! If for some reason my lash hits my face throughout the whole day I get mascara marks. I guess a pro is that it wipes of easliy but I don't want to have to worry all day about my mascara rubbing off into my eyebrow or cheeks.
Samantha L.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Black Organics more...
One of my friends is really into organic cosmetics, and she was the one who directed me to physicians formula! I have been using his best care for years upon years and I have never found any flaws with it! It is the perfect consistency with the ideals type of one that works to both lift and extend your lashes without overwhelming!
Kendall M.
I looooovvvvveeee this mascara! It is great for if you want big voluminous lashes, but not all the chemically crap they put in makeup these days. This reminds me of the covergirl lash blast, but i like it more because I am very big on being natural and organic. Overall I really have nothing bad to say about this product.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
It's is not the best mascara I have used but it works pretty well and the plus is its organic! It has a cool shape and coats your lashes well with good pigmentation and last a long time. It doesn't clump up as much as others and doesn't have fallout when it dries. It does elongate your lashes and curls them pretty well!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?